Will I get them seven star in time?

I'm farming Old Ben and Luke in cantina, 1 or 2 refreshes a day. Each time they appear in guild store or guild events store I'm also buying them. Farming all 8 battles for Luke's hard node.
https://swgoh.gg/p/437848298/
I have about 7 shards for Old Ben to 5* and 75 shards for Luke 6*.

Replies

• ronnio
    69 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Probably not. But keep up the effort, rng might help you. Worst case, you'll be all set for next time.
  • You’ve got 11 days. With luck, it might be possible. And don’t forget that you’ll need to gear up OB to about g7-8 for the stage where you use him alone.
  • I don't have a lot of crystal income so it would mean putting a hold on farming DN, Bossk, Baze and Jango because I don't have a lot of energy left after farming Luke's hard node, but I'm going for it anyways.
    I can get the gear for OB in the stores and by requesting, and with leftover energy. Where can I find a overview which character is needed for each stage?
  • Negative...
    you should gear up them too.
  • Honestly I don’t think you are going to make it. Even counting the 7 days that the event runs you need 10+ shards per day, which is very hard considering the drop rate (to my knowledge) is roughly 33%. I would save the crystals.
  • Spend your crystals on refreshes, spend all the energy the game gives you and you will get them.....
  • Update.
    I now have 22/100 shards for Old Ben and 57/100 for Luke.
    Will I make it if I refresh 1/2 times a day and buy the Old Ben pack with 80 shards. I will also buy their shards each time they show up in guild store or guild events store. Gear is not a problem.
  • Update.
    I now have 22/100 shards for Old Ben and 57/100 for Luke.
    Will I make it if I refresh 1/2 times a day and buy the Old Ben pack with 80 shards. I will also buy their shards each time they show up in guild store or guild events store. Gear is not a problem.

If you buy the Old Ben pack you should definitely be able to get your last 43 Luke shards in a few days.