New capital ship idea: Endar spire(fan kit)

floppytechie
125 posts Member
edited January 2019
Hello everyone, i was thinking how awesome it would be to have the endar spire from kotor 1 in the game as a capital ship. So i dreamt up a kit for it. I know the chances of this actually making into the game are slim to none but still, enjoy the kit! @CG_SBCrumb

Endar Spire

Commanding officer : Bastilla Shan

Light side, Jedi, Old Republic, Capital Ship

Fast Republic capital ship that can change the tide of a battle and manipulate status effects.

Basic: Coordinated assault : Deal special damage to target enemy and call target ally to assist with 50% bonus accuracy. This attack ignores foresight.

Special 1: Turbolaser scatter volley: Deal special damage to all enemies and inflict speed down. All allies gain 5% bonus damage (stacking). Cooldown 2 turns

Special 2: Force visions: All allies gain foresight and protection up(30%) for 2 turns.All debuffed allies recover 30% health.All allies not debuffed gain 30% turn meter. Cooldown 3 turns.

Ultimate:Crew ability : Legendary Jedi battle meditation: Dispel daze and stun from all allies and grant them Accuracy up, Defense up, Offense up, Potency up, Critical chance up, Critical damage up, Speed up and Protection up (30%) for two turns. Inflict Accuracy down, Offense down, Defense down, Potency down, Critical chance down, Critical damage down and Speed down on all enemies for 2 turns. Also 25% chance to inflict stun each enemy for 1 turn. If any enemy is stunned, that enemy cannot resist the other debuffs. This attack cannot be evaded. Call all allies to assist, attacking the target enemy, dealing 50% less damage. This ability starts on cooldown. Cooldown 4 turns

Unique : Republic vanguard : All old Republic allies gain 50% protection up (cannot be dispelled) at the start of battle. All allies gain 50% potency and 50% tenacity and 10% counter chance at the start of battle. Reinforcement bonus: All reinforcements gain offense up for 1 turn.

What do you guys think? too op? under powered? let me know!

Replies

• Too op, and wrong side. We barely have any normal jedi ships, they dont need a cap ship. A sith capital, on the other hand, would make a lot of sense.
  • Too op, and wrong side. We barely have any normal jedi ships, they dont need a cap ship. A sith capital, on the other hand, would make a lot of sense.

oh yeah, id love either the Ravager (nihilus) or the Leviathan (Malak/Saul karath). but i love the endar spire too. i know, why not all 3? :D
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Too op, and wrong side. We barely have any normal jedi ships, they dont need a cap ship. A sith capital, on the other hand, would make a lot of sense.

oh yeah, id love either the Ravager (nihilus) or the Leviathan (Malak/Saul karath). but i love the endar spire too. i know, why not all 3? :D

3 wouldn't be great. Ideally we'd get 1 LS and 1 DS capital ship to keep it evenly split LS/DS among capital ships. Of the current ships we have, all the LS ships are either Rebel or Republic (fit into Mace/Ackbar) except for the 3 resistance ships and lando's falcon. Dark side has 2 empire capital ships and only 4 empire ships. There are 4 sith ships, 4 bounty hunter ships, 4 first order ships, and 3 separatist ships. Dark side needs another capital ship that isn't just empire. LS could use a resistance capital ship, and in that case DS should probably get a first order capital ship. Although there are enough sith ships at this point to warrant a sith capital ship. There's only 3 separatist ships and they all have very good direct synergy with eachother so they don't really NEED a capital ship to make them more powerful.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    Too op, and wrong side. We barely have any normal jedi ships, they dont need a cap ship. A sith capital, on the other hand, would make a lot of sense.

3 wouldn't be great. Ideally we'd get 1 LS and 1 DS capital ship to keep it evenly split LS/DS among capital ships. Of the current ships we have, all the LS ships are either Rebel or Republic (fit into Mace/Ackbar) except for the 3 resistance ships and lando's falcon. Dark side has 2 empire capital ships and only 4 empire ships. There are 4 sith ships, 4 bounty hunter ships, 4 first order ships, and 3 separatist ships. Dark side needs another capital ship that isn't just empire. LS could use a resistance capital ship, and in that case DS should probably get a first order capital ship. Although there are enough sith ships at this point to warrant a sith capital ship. There's only 3 separatist ships and they all have very good direct synergy with eachother so they don't really NEED a capital ship to make them more powerful.

i dont see capital ships as something to make a specific faction more powerful. i see them more as adding iconic ships to the game. If you tell someone cg is adding a specific starfighter to the game, unless it's the falcon or the ebon hawk, they wouldn't be as excited as if you tell them that cg is adding the lucrehulk or general kenobi's venator cruiser. lets face it, Capital ship combat is way cooler than starfighter combat
  • I would like to see the Wild Karde, nice smuggler capital ship? Make it have a lot less firepower than the big military caps but better support abilities?