Millenium Falcon : can she be a capital ship

2Next

Replies

• Gannon wrote: »
    Lichbane wrote: »
    More concerned with which unused, unfarmed, characters will have to be used to unlock it.

All five Hans
    Scruffy-looking nerf herders assemble!!! :D
  • My guess as to who is required to unlock:
    Young Han
    Young Lando (Because the original poem mentioned the Pazak game)
    Han Solo
    Chewbacca

R2D2 or Vandor Chewbacca or C3PO or CLS
  • My guess as to who is required to unlock:
    Young Han
    Young Lando (Because the original poem mentioned the Pazak game)
    Han Solo
    Chewbacca

R2D2 or Vandor Chewbacca or C3PO or CLS
  • its probably something not to really care about unless you want to spend. i like the falcon but i have 2 of them and am not going to spend money to get a new one.

sorry but with how bad grand arena is and what they have done with territory wars i am actually sad that this will be the first legendary event i pass on the first time. ill get it the second time it omes out and just forget about ships.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    It won't be a capital ship, but I can guarantee you the kit will be such that it'll be a direct counter to Hounds Tooth.
    I think it would also counter the Mace timeout fleet tactic that is starting to be the new trend

My first thought when they released the note about stacking health down was that Millennium Falcon is going to have that feature to counter Hound's Tooth similar to Revan against Enfys Nest.

If a ship is going to be a raid reward it'll likely be Luke Skywalker's X-Wing and I wouldn't be surprised if it has a proton torpedo one shot kill a la Darth Nihilus' Annihilate.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    I think he's just going to do 30%+ max health damage or so like Chewbacca (his pilot ability most likely) which should counter the tanky hounds tooth and the defensive power of Mace fleets

My favorite part about this ship is that most players have the pilots geared up like Thrawn, so it makes your investment worthwhile
  • ThisYeezy wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    It won't be a capital ship, but I can guarantee you the kit will be such that it'll be a direct counter to Hounds Tooth.
    I think it would also counter the Mace timeout fleet tactic that is starting to be the new trend

My first thought when they released the note about stacking health down was that Millennium Falcon is going to have that feature to counter Hound's Tooth similar to Revan against Enfys Nest.

If a ship is going to be a raid reward it'll likely be Luke Skywalker's X-Wing and I wouldn't be surprised if it has a proton torpedo one shot kill a la Darth Nihilus' Annihilate.

But tht torpedo killed a death star not a mere tie fighter. Unless u mean a ohko on a capital which would be insane
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    edited January 2019
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

Most likely with AA lead.

Too much tarkin and thrawn for a long time, AA was pushed out quickly as a lead with bugs.
    The Chimaera is the best capital ship in the whole universe, not only in this game! ;) It has already lost some of its value due to the fact that it's sooo easy to get now since ships 2.0. Please don't indirectly nerf it even more by favoring another rebel meta. Or at least, give us the TIE Defender Elite next to compensate for it again B) .
  • When's the Tusken Raider "Bantha" Capital Ship coming to the game?
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif