Please bring back Revan in Jan

Prev1
Donmanolito
118 posts Member
edited January 2019
I am still hoping that Revan comes back in the week after the CLS Event even most likely the OT Falcon will drop on this date. But that has not to mean that they cant bring two events at the same time, like they do with CLS and R2D2 or RJT and BB8.

I farmed the Kotor Toons for Revan since they were out and I have them since early Dec ready. I have mats and even 3 zetas ready for him. Right now in my shard there are sometimes walls of Revan squads where I just cant get through with my Jedi team. Of course I build other teams but the only real possibility to catch up the next time is that Revan comes back. Its such a pain to wait for him!

So dear CG devs/managers, have a heart and bring Revan back in Jan. Also you will most likely sell more packages if you drop him early then when he's coming back later. A lot people are nearly ready. So if you bring him back now those people will buy some packages to get him this time. If you wait another 1-2 month then they will have the toons ready anyway.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Do you have the 400 mk3 carbantis? 150 stun gun and 150 droid callers?

They cant bring Revan back too soon. The whales will riot if they drop too far because everyone in the top 200 has a revan.
  • The whales will have C3PO and therefor be still on top...
  • Revan should be brought back as soon as possible I Am ready for him being completely free to play therefore if someone is not ready that’s their fault and those of us who are ready should not be punished
  • StarWarsWantsTooMuch
    127 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    The whales will have C3PO and therefor be still on top...

hate to tell you but c3p0 isnt that answer to revan in whale arena shards. the top 50/50 in my shard is 90% revan and you wont get in top 20 if your revan isnt 305+ speed.

there is one guy who has full set of +21 or more mods on the cls/c3p0 team and he is part of rotation and without the rotation the guy probably wouldnt be able to run c3p0 and get payout without others help.

as someone who has revan i am personally less concerned with when they bring back revan and more concerned / interested when they get rid of the boring retribution timeout battles of jedi.

a lot of whales that i know would rather see revan meta change to something more fun that isnt just buff copy spam.

so bring revan back soon but bring a new meta soon as your bring revan back. dont keep revan as meta . thats the closer thought process of a whale
  • The whales will have C3PO and therefor be still on top...

3PO is a FTP toon. Thread is about Revan which for 99.9% of owners was a P2P character
  • I was hoping that Revan will come in Jan because I think that Darth Malak could come in Feb. Fallen Bastilla and the other new Kotor Toons fit to Malak. Also they're just 4 toons and because Malak was killed by Revan it would be logical that Revan is part of the event. So it would be logical to bring him back before that.
  • I was hoping that Revan will come in Jan because I think that Darth Malak could come in Feb. Fallen Bastilla and the other new Kotor Toons fit to Malak. Also they're just 4 toons and because Malak was killed by Revan it would be logical that Revan is part of the event. So it would be logical to bring him back before that.

I would not be surprised if they bring back Revan January 31st. After Rey's return is over with and they prep us for Sith month. So Revan would run from January 31-Febuary Sixth. Then Febuary 20th-26th would be Malak's Legendary event. I don't think that they're going to upstage the debut of the most iconic ship in Star Wars Lore by bringing Revan back. Just my opinion and I could be wrong. I also need to farm Mission and I have been slogging through her terrible rng since December when I really started farming her.
  • They had the event as "coming soon" and now they have it as "mid cycle". That is faking ****! I spend all this time on his farm so can get him the second time, just to learn that my rush wasn't needed.
  • They had the event as "coming soon" and now they have it as "mid cycle". That is faking ****! I spend all this time on his farm so can get him the second time, just to learn that my rush wasn't needed.
    So now you can just relax, take a deep breath and smile knowing when he does return you're ready to go and can get him easily. :)
  • Revan can come back in early February just in time for the Sith month to shift the whole meta again.

Are you saying Malak will be a Journey and not a Legendary event? The difference is that specific characters will be needed or just a faction.
  • gflegui wrote: »
    Are you saying Malak will be a Journey and not a Legendary event? The difference is that specific characters will be needed or just a faction.

I just say there are a lot similarities between the first five Kotor Toons with Revan and what then came.
    • Bastilla 12.07.18
    • Jolee 13.07.18
    • T3 26.07.18
    • Mission 27.07.18
    • Zaalbar 27.07.18

Revan 18.10.18 (3 Month after)
    • Fallen Bastilla 15.11.18
    • Canderous 16.11.18
    • Juhani 30.11.18
    • Carth 01.12.18

3 Month after is mid February (Sith February) and the toons pointing out to Darth Malak.

For me it looks like that they're pulling off the same thing as with Revan. But of course I could be wrong.
  • StarWarsWantsTooMuch
    127 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    gflegui wrote: »

I just say there are a lot similarities between the first five Kotor Toons with Revan and what then came.
    • Bastilla 12.07.18
    • Jolee 13.07.18
    • T3 26.07.18
    • Mission 27.07.18
    • Zaalbar 27.07.18

Revan 18.10.18 (3 Month after)
    • Fallen Bastilla 15.11.18
    • Canderous 16.11.18
    • Juhani 30.11.18
    • Carth 01.12.18

3 Month after is mid February (Sith February) and the toons pointing out to Darth Malak.

For me it looks like that they're pulling off the same thing as with Revan. But of course I could be wrong.

i think your spot on. ea/cg hasnt been really that creative lately and likes to copy old ideas and paste them in to something. they spend more time on creating puzzles than they do focusing on the quality of the game.
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Revan will be back one week before dark revan. Then everyone is happy to have him and then screwed because whales will have dark revan that will auto revan team
    So now you can just relax, take a deep breath and smile knowing when he does return you're ready to go and can get him easily. :)

Yes but till then everyone is going to be ready!
  • Mirkraag wrote: »
    Revan will be back one week before dark revan. Then everyone is happy to have him and then screwed because whales will have dark revan that will auto revan team

Exactly! And once again sith will rule the Arena for the rest of the year!
  • I didn't care for the 4th Chewbacca in this game or C3PO, and I don't care for another Falcon either... I farmed OR for Revan all the time and just want him to come back since I'm ready for the event. It's not necessary to have all the materials in stock to make him gear12 immediately. He's just one of the coolest characters in the whole Star Wars lore, and I want him in my collection and want his meta to go on as long as possible! ;)

Who is “they”? A website that is not associated to CG in any way?
  • CadoaBane wrote: »
    I didn't care for the 4th Chewbacca in this game or C3PO, and I don't care for another Falcon either... I farmed OR for Revan all the time and just want him to come back since I'm ready for the event. It's not necessary to have all the materials in stock to make him gear12 immediately. He's just one of the coolest characters in the whole Star Wars lore, and I want him in my collection and want his meta to go on as long as possible! ;)
    You do realise that his meta will go away the moment or shortly after Revan appears the second time. If you think you'll be able to beat current Revan teams once you get Revan, you might be wrong. It is very likely that February will bring a new meta and getting Revan will only help with CLS and Traya teams, if there will be any left.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    The whales will have C3PO and therefor be still on top...

hate to tell you but c3p0 isnt that answer to revan in whale arena shards. the top 50/50 in my shard is 90% revan and you wont get in top 20 if your revan isnt 305+ speed.

there is one guy who has full set of +21 or more mods on the cls/c3p0 team and he is part of rotation and without the rotation the guy probably wouldnt be able to run c3p0 and get payout without others help.

I can get first with C3PO and I get zero "help." Fastest Revan on my shard is 325 and all of my toons go before him. I have no idea what you are talking about.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Revan_Presence
    65 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    unknown.png
    That.
    As if all the october paywall rage was not enough, now he just had to be delayed.
    FFS, that's one great way to cause hatred.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Delayed? No. They don't know anything.
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »
    They had the event as "coming soon" and now they have it as "mid cycle". That is faking ****! I spend all this time on his farm so can get him the second time, just to learn that my rush wasn't needed.

Never said it was CG. Just said they, should have clarified SWGOH Events did. I don't know what offended you that much!
  • Revan_Presence
    65 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    We all know that he's not on the list, and CLS and R2-D2 are. That is so enough.
    It is not about formality. JKR hysteria was completely predictable. Paywall rage, totally was. Just like the following worldwide Old Republic panic farm. Even all beggings to bring JKR back for NY/Christmas, at least for one day.
    Same for reactions like mine, when they put CLS on the list and remain silent about JKR. Come on. Who cares about CLS these days?
  • A lot of misinformed people here. SWGOH GG doesn't know WHEN the events will come back... They try to predict the events with data from the past... Revan's event has only been run once so they don't know when it will be back.

I think Revan will come back in august though ;)
  • Revan_Presence
    65 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I'm pretty sure that everybody knows that.
    It is not about SWGOH GG at all. Nobody ever told that CG must fit in their announcements. Put it out of the equation.
    Here is the thing. If you bring an OP meta worthy of title "Great CGese Paywall", you must expect that people will be mad by the fact itself. Then, you must expect that this character unlockers will be panic farmed worldwide. It is kinda obvious. In the end, you must expect that people will be double mad if they won't get their most expected event when the day comes.
    This whole situation is messed up, and not bringing this event back is the best way to mess it up even further.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    If you think pretty much everybody knows that, you're new here.

And you're the one who posted the picture showing what swgohevents says.

And the calendar won't show the event until it's announced.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    They had the event as "coming soon" and now they have it as "mid cycle". That is faking ****! I spend all this time on his farm so can get him the second time, just to learn that my rush wasn't needed.

Never said it was CG. Just said they, should have clarified SWGOH Events did. I don't know what offended you that much!

It’s like getting mad that you lost money betting on a race because some guy on the street said “I’ve got the horse right here!”
  • Liath wrote: »
    CamaroAMF wrote: »

It’s like getting mad that you lost money betting on a race because some guy on the street said “I’ve got the horse right here!”

Actually since i started using this website, they were never wrong on approximately when the events would show up. That's why i was surprised that this happened. Now if you feel like your comparison fits the circumstances then ok.