Chewbacca 7*?

thewineguy777
8 posts Member
edited January 2019
I have a very strong BH group, designed to get Chewbacca to 7 stars. It doesn’t matter what mods, or anything I have done, I can’t get 7* Chewy. I have the same mods as many videos and I have 5 Zetas. No luck.

[Edited for content].
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Emguy
    263 posts Member
    K
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    bye
  • @thewineguy777 what BH toons are you using? I don't see how it is possible for you to have a BH squad with 5 zetas on them and not be able to beat the event. Something is not quite right.
  • post your .gg profile. I'm curious to see it. I did not have a "great" squad of BH, they weren't very fast and didn't have crazy high potency, but I got Chewie.
  • I got 7* chewie with a gear 9 dengar
  • I’m smiling at this the same way I smile at spoilt rich kids crashing Lamborghinis they can’t manage
  • More like "The WHINE guy" am I rite forum?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    So much for getting a refund when you don’t get what you pay for. Thieves!!!

Yeah....... that’s not how that works.
  • post your .gg profile. I'm curious to see it. I did not have a "great" squad of BH, they weren't very fast and didn't have crazy high potency, but I got Chewie.

I’d love to see it too, but I’d give this thread an hour or so before it gets pulled for violating TOS.
    My thoughts? They probably tried to beat it without either Dengar or Bossk. Or they didn’t mod for potency, which is a must.
  • That's what you get for paying money into this game in the first place.... it's a mobile game, almost certainly a temporary thing you are buying, and it is almost 100% based on RNG.... what did you expect?
  • Ugh, poor guy. You'll get a lot of feedback for designing a Bounty Hunter team to get Chewbacca that doesn't include Bossk. It looks like you've got some room for growth on your mods and no tank. Have you tried using Boba's lead with potency mods to increase their survivability? It looks like you still have some mods that could be very useful (I'm looking at the two Gold mods on Poe with speed secondaries still on level 1). Just some thoughts. You have a fantastic roster that clearly took years to build. I don't know how achievable the event is with what you've got (you're definitely doing it the hard way by not including Bossk), but there is some opportunity there.
  • Comet19 wrote: »
    post your .gg profile. I'm curious to see it. I did not have a "great" squad of BH, they weren't very fast and didn't have crazy high potency, but I got Chewie.

I’d love to see it too, but I’d give this thread an hour or so before it gets pulled for violating TOS.
    My thoughts? They probably tried to beat it without either Dengar or Bossk. Or they didn’t mod for potency, which is a must.

His .gg is the same as forum name (assuming) and his BH squad consists of aurra, boba, Dengar, ig88 (all g12) Cad and Greedo g11. His Bossk is 6 star g8... also only zetas on the g12 chars (ie no Bossk or Greedo)
  • The OP has a revan. Just buy the remaining shards for Bossk and get the job done.

• Looking at his roster, I think he could've beaten it with a Boba (L), Aurra Sing, Dengar, Greedo, and Cad Bane with the right mods. IG-88 is too squishy for the event. I would've developed Jango instead of Cad Bane personally. But next time, you should have Bossk ready to roll.
  • I have a very strong BH group, designed to get Chewbacca to 7 stars. ...

Uh ... sounds like your design was bad
    I got him on the first try
  • Comet19 wrote: »
    Looking at his roster, I think he could've beaten it with a Boba (L), Aurra Sing, Dengar, Greedo, and Cad Bane with the right mods. IG-88 is too squishy for the event. I would've developed Jango instead of Cad Bane personally. But next time, you should have Bossk ready to roll.

Yes. The Target Lock zeta on IG-88 looks interesting, but you need the AoE to pull that off, which is just going to get you killed quickly if you're not stealthed (which is possible under Aurra's lead, but you'd have to actually kill someone to trigger that). Both Cad and Greedo provide more value with Stun and TM removal to keep Chewie out of action. I would focus on speeding up Cad as much as possible to attempt to get an early stun out on Chewie to keep him from assisting. If he can take Chewie out early, then he's got a shot.

In short - Boba Lead, Fasted Potency set on Cad (experiment with fastest speed set with potency cross and potency secondaries or potency set with speed secondaries), then as much potency as possible across the board with speed on Aura and survivability on everyone else.

Not sure how difficult it is to trigger Aurra's payout - use an ability 10 times while buffed. Dengar will be stealthed, Boba will have resolve, Greedo can buff, but needs to be a lot tankier to survive the initial salvo.
  • Nah ... just do bossk dengar