Favorite Character in SWGOH

Replies

• Ephran wrote: »
    Dooku because he's frikking Sir Christopher Lee and because he's actually really good under various leads...

He's not good lol...but I'm down with the Christopher Lee love! ;)

• I’ve always been partial to Vader. I still think it’s a criminal offense that this character has only ever had brief periods of raid dominance and partial viability under sith teams in arena. Still waiting for him to be a good empire leader
  • Assaj, Thrawn, and Snowtrooper.
  • Bastilla Shan
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Ephran wrote: »
    Dooku because he's frikking Sir Christopher Lee and because he's actually really good under various leads...

He's not good lol...but I'm down with the Christopher Lee love! ;)

In GA on a ZMaul team he's good. Won a fair number of defenses with a secondary sith team.
  • Raid Han & Chewie, then R2D2 & C-3PO
    "Intensify Forward Firepower!"
  • Shoretrooper.
  • AsaajV❤️
  • Use to be aalya, now its erza or FOX.
  • Thrawn or Chewie.
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »
    I’ve always been partial to Vader. I still think it’s a criminal offense that this character has only ever had brief periods of raid dominance and partial viability under sith teams in arena. Still waiting for him to be a good empire leader

Is your Vader Max level and G12?
  • Boba
  • Emperor Palpatine. Anyone that kills Samuel L. Jackson in a movie gets my vote! Favorite creature: the shark from Deep Blue Sea!
  • He got the moustache
    He got the cape
    He destroyd a deathstar

The one and only LANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I’ve always been partial to Vader. I still think it’s a criminal offense that this character has only ever had brief periods of raid dominance and partial viability under sith teams in arena. Still waiting for him to be a good empire leader

Yes, with both zetas. I used him under a palp lead with thrawn, nihilus, and Sion, and even used him when better sith options presented themselves, but I had to bench him when I started falling out of the top 100 overnight. It’s a darn shame.
  • Vader. Always Vader. He is the most iconic villain ever. (Unless you want to count the actual Devil). Everytime you put a new character in the game you should rework Vader to be stronger than that character. He is the chosen one.
  • Dookuu, Mace Windu, Kylo Ren and Plo Koon.
    Inside the game: Wiggs Chaze, the old Kylo Ren and Dookuu.
  • Vader - will always be my favourite.

Just a shame DoTs are useless in this game.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Thrawn is for me the best toon in the game.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Kanan Jarrus. Wish we had "Fearless Kanan" from Season One of Rebels where he uses two lightsabers - one of which was a hybrid saber/blaster.

Isn't it Ezra who uses the lightsaber/blaster?

Favourites: Jawa(s), Tusken(s), Embo.

Yes, but Kanan gets it for a bit. Great fight scene. Near end of season 1 I think? While you are at it should watch the 2 part Sith temple episodes. Arguable best lightsaber battles in all of Star Wars - and there are like 5 of them.

Was it the helicopter lightsabers that sold you on those battles? :D
  • Best toons IMO are thrawn, GMY and BB8.

Favorites are raid han and boba simply because their animations are quick and Not drawn out (looking at you R2)
  • Take a wild guess :wink:
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    Take a wild guess :wink:

Hmmm.... Not sure, you look like a Scoundrel loving guy... Gammorean guard?
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Wampa. He really Womps.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
    Georgemi6 wrote: »

Yes, with both zetas. I used him under a palp lead with thrawn, nihilus, and Sion, and even used him when better sith options presented themselves, but I had to bench him when I started falling out of the top 100 overnight. It’s a darn shame.

Yep....Vader has always been disrespected in this game.
    Georgemi6 wrote: »

Nice. Is Sion any good? Just got him...
  • Anyone got Vader, Palp, Boba, Sidious and Kylo Ren as a team? Is it a good combo.?
  • QuiGonFishing
    20 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Luke - iconic movie character, great animation, top tier in every aspect of the game, fun to use, slightly overpowered and yet reasonable and understandable kit, very nicely done event to unlock him.

I totally agree with Vader being overall underwhelming. He should be en par with CLS. Or at least have the quality of a legendary character.

"Time is not like a line. Our moments fall around us like rain, or confetti."
  • nQthing
    89 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    My favorite character in the game is definitely Hondo. I like his special pirate ability that steals buffs and shares the loot to scoundrels/smugglers/bh in his squad. It’s also really cool how he has a capital ship that finally gives synergy all the bh, scoundrel and smuggler ships. Really glad they made the nutrual tag - great addition
    Hondo 2020