Which Contraband Cargo tier do you run?

Gorem
1190 posts Member
Personally I run the Tough tier over the Deadly tier because of the ship shards, this question has been bugging me for awhile so I wanted to see what others opinions of it is!

Which Contraband Cargo tier do you run? 33 votes

Tough tier with 5 ship shards.
51%
StarSonEventineElessedilVertigoCapGaSPAlteredCarbonRavenclawsEnderGamer87FürkészFerLandrossaMaxx121312OldBenDuneFlintYeaiguessSABarik_EdoarcomikadaethcaedoGorem 17 votes
Deadly tier with extra currency.
36%
Kynojhbuchholzjkray622ObiJuanPolloJ0HND03AleSahnDroh_1979WitnessedJarlIy4oy4sKyleStark99AnunganramaKisakeeCadoaBane 12 votes
Moderate tier.
9%
theatomicpunDaPowerfulJediDarkShadow4 3 votes
Easy Tier.
3%
Tony12345 1 vote

Replies

• WitnessedJarl
    257 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Deadly tier with extra currency.
    deadly tier, but thats because I have all the ships maxed already for which I can get the shards
  • Why no option = none.
    I do not have ships for this event
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Why no option = none.
    I do not have ships for this event

I think you answered your question with your answer.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Tough tier with 5 ship shards.
    deadly tier, but thats because I have all the ships maxed already for which I can get the shards

So even with all ships maxed its still worth it to do the tier over getting shard shop currency? I guess for me which is still levelling I still may end up doing the 2nd to last tier just for an extra 10 shards to add to that for gear.

Good to know it is useful later on though.
  • Deadly tier with extra currency.
    I finish the last tier with three ships only, don't have the Falcons yet, but nevertheless... I need the ship omegas and other materials to improve those ships I actually use at this point.
  • 12345jase12345
    33 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I always do the last tier. Ship omegas are way more valuable than lando falcon ship shards
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    I always do the last tier. Ship omegas are way more valuable than lando falcon ship shards

Depends. If you've got all your arena ships maxed, are sitting on a mess of extra ship omegas, don't have many Falcon shards, and are worried about the upcoming event, like me, the last tier is not nearly as valuable right now.
  • TVF wrote: »

Depends. If you've got all your arena ships maxed, are sitting on a mess of extra ship omegas, don't have many Falcon shards, and are worried about the upcoming event, like me, the last tier is not nearly as valuable right now.

Possibly - but since you have to farm Lando from the same node, you're gonna end up hitting that node a lot anyways. Even if you magically got 330 lando falcon shards from that tier, you'd still need the shards for Lando. And then there's L3.

I usually do the last tier for the extra ship mats, but I deferred today and hit the tough tier.

And got 10 Slave 1 shards.

The login ship.

Which I've had 7* forever.

*sigh*
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Possibly - but since you have to farm Lando from the same node, you're gonna end up hitting that node a lot anyways. Even if you magically got 330 lando falcon shards from that tier, you'd still need the shards for Lando. And then there's L3.

I usually do the last tier for the extra ship mats, but I deferred today and hit the tough tier.

And got 10 Slave 1 shards.

The login ship.

Which I've had 7* forever.

*sigh*

I suppose that's a valid point about the ship and toon on the same node, although drops are obviously inconsistent and you can easily end up way ahead on Lando vs the Falcon (looking at you, Reaper node).

I already have a G12 L3 from a previous arena team.
  • Ain't that the truth. Farming anything from fleet is painful.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Ain't that the truth. Farming anything from fleet is painful.

My 6* Nest and 6* Sion are both glaring at me going

giphy.gif