Revan revan revan why date changed

Prev1
I've been preparing for 2.5 months. this is ridiculous. someone is changing the date according to his head. Why are you writing on the site very soon? it's really getting boring now. unnecessary excess shock gun necessity nonsense character requirements. bidet Why the date postponed someone to answerI

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Because the site is just guessing. They have no official information so they revise their guesses as additional information comes to light.
  • You're writing too soon. how many months are we preparing. now why you are in the middle yazo
  • WHY DATE CHANGED
  • Pointless shouting here, swgohevents is not associated with CG. Go bother them on twitter asking why they have changed their latest guesswork.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    The date didn’t change. The speculation about the date from an unofficial source changed.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Am I missing something? What’s the speculated return date?
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Dude, did you see @Liath response? Chill, revan will come no matter what. I had to wait a long time for Commander Luke to come back, but it was worth the wait, can’t wait to unlock him.
    So just breathe easy man, the pixelated coded game model called Revan will return.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • @Kozispoon when is revan event?
  • Just wondering how the date changed when there has been no announcement giving us a date in the first place. The first return of anything is inconsistent. None of these events become consistent until after it shows up a few times.
  • TuncBlack wrote: »
    @Kozispoon when is revan event?

You are tagging someone who hasn't worked here for months. No date is confirmed is the answer.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    TuncBlack wrote: »

Lol CG will tell you when they're ready, not because you asked.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Liath wrote: »
    The date didn’t change. The speculation about the date from an unofficial source changed.

This.

Nothing changed because nothing was officially scheduled.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member

You are tagging someone who hasn't worked here for months. No date is confirmed is the answer.

I believe she is still at CG just in a different role.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    There was no announced date so nothing was changed. No one asked you to believe the speculation of a random guy on the street.
  • TVF wrote: »

Ah OK. Her profile says retired, that's what I was basing it off.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Could be recent. Dunno.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    If you dig into the event page on the site that you shouldn't trust, you'll find this.

Event News & Rumors
    2019-01-08 03:09 am
    With the new Legendary, Han's Millennium Falcon most likely coming on January 17th and JTR the following week, it's hard to see Revan coming before the end of the month at the earliest. February is most likely Sith/Dark Side which means Revan may not be back till March at the earliest. I would plan to keep farming for Revan as soon as you can, just in case.

This answers why they changed their guess. But it's always a guess. Never trust it. Always be ready.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »

No she left. She was still a part of the organization for a time after leaving her roll, but now she has moved on.
  • The last game breaking character we had took 140 days to return. That would put us in early March. If you happen to buy into Sith month, and the OR toon release cadence lining up with a new legendary like the first five did, then we'll see a Darth "Old Republic" toon in February using the four new OR toons and Revan, followed by Revan's return in March, setting up arena for the foreseeable future (or the coming of a very powerful and exclusive jedi to restore balance...) Where did I put that tin foil hat?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    The last game breaking character we had took 140 days to return. That would put us in early March. If you happen to buy into Sith month, and the OR toon release cadence lining up with a new legendary like the first five did, then we'll see a Darth "Old Republic" toon in February using the four new OR toons and Revan, followed by Revan's return in March, setting up arena for the foreseeable future (or the coming of a very powerful and exclusive jedi to restore balance...) Where did I put that tin foil hat?

If Revan is required for something in February, he will return before or during that event. This has always been the case and I really don’t see them changing it.
  • I believe Revan will be back Jan 18th

Why?

Because that's an open slot for a week event AND that would put Revan at 3 months since we last saw him
  • If that's the case, the new toons should become farmable sometime this month to sucker in the panic farmers.
    The last game breaking character we had took 140 days to return. That would put us in early March. If you happen to buy into Sith month, and the OR toon release cadence lining up with a new legendary like the first five did, then we'll see a Darth "Old Republic" toon in February using the four new OR toons and Revan, followed by Revan's return in March, setting up arena for the foreseeable future (or the coming of a very powerful and exclusive jedi to restore balance...) Where did I put that tin foil hat?

If Revan is required for something in February, he will return before or during that event. This has always been the case and I really don’t see them changing it.

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    If that's the case, the new toons should become farmable sometime this month to sucker in the panic farmers.

They’ll become farmable sometime this month regardless because that’s the cadence.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

No she left. She was still a part of the organization for a time after leaving her roll, but now she has moved on.

I always new she was smart. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • UNDE4DLY
    56 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    i have been preparing for jtr since last may. s t f u
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    So you missed the one in October?
  • You're shouting about speculation. And English is obviously not your first language so your shouting is largely illegible.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Makaidos wrote: »
    You're shouting about speculation. And English is obviously not your first language so your shouting is largely illegible.

Shouting is not something you read. :p
  • FREEDOMfrom
    474 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    My guess was always it will be 'sometime in January to sometime in February' so technically i'm still right.