Character and Ship rotation in the various shops

A good portion of the end gamers in my guild, including myself, would love to see some fresh character and ship shards in the shops. Certainly there must be large portions of the SWGOH population that just have currency for multiple shops piling up with no use?

Replies

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    No use? You don't need gear?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • The shops don’t all offer gear. The Galactic War store is a prime example. Every option maxed out. Cantina shop, everything maxed out, and or thousands of particular items. Squad arena, maxed out on everything except Capitol ship “prestige”. The shops that rotate gear are great, but the others listed haven’t seen fresh blood in a very long time
  • Characters that get bumped from nodes could easily slide into these places and provide an outlet for accruing currency.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    The shops don’t all offer gear. The Galactic War store is a prime example. Every option maxed out. Cantina shop, everything maxed out, and or thousands of particular items. Squad arena, maxed out on everything except Capitol ship “prestige”. The shops that rotate gear are great, but the others listed haven’t seen fresh blood in a very long time

The shops all offer shards that can be converted to shard shop currency and thus used for gear. In fact, the Devs have explicitly said this is their intention once you've farmed out the shops.
  • Devs have stated that these shops have been retired and are to be used for shard shop currency
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Just put Lobot in there and we'll call it even. Single hard node....c'mon.

Seriously though, it's not happening. The shops are what the shops are.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    You're an "end gamer" and you don't know that you can trade in shards for currency to buy gear?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • shards from dailies, events, and raids, pull plenty of gear from the shard shop, yes I’m aware
  • Wasn’t aware until now that the shops were retired though.
  • And this is fair to someone who is not an 'end gamer' because? What if you were farming something specific and they decided to take that out a store all of a sudden, just to satisfy people who have played a bit longer? I know i'd be ****.
  • @Firefoxx666 nothing is being removed from shops, just nothing new will be added
  • @Firefoxx666 nothing is being removed from shops, just nothing new will be added

No Really? Shucks I never knew that nor read the rest of this post.... 😑

Let me clarify. OP wants new shards in 'legacy' stores. I'd assume that in the highly unlikely event that happened, it would be a replacement rather than addition (i cant see them dramatically expanding store size for additional options), and as such, that would not be fair to the wider community, particularly non 'end gamers'.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Liath wrote: »
    The shops don’t all offer gear. The Galactic War store is a prime example. Every option maxed out. Cantina shop, everything maxed out, and or thousands of particular items. Squad arena, maxed out on everything except Capitol ship “prestige”. The shops that rotate gear are great, but the others listed haven’t seen fresh blood in a very long time

The shops all offer shards that can be converted to shard shop currency and thus used for gear. In fact, the Devs have explicitly said this is their intention once you've farmed out the shops.

this.

they also stated the first part of this statement is the intent of this move.