My Thoughts on the Falcon Legendary

13Next

Replies

• I think it will be scoundrels to initiate a pay cycle as folks get Xanadu blood and ig-2000 leveled up.

But here is my thing - why pay to unlock this ship? All we have with ships is fleet arena with weaker rewards compared to squad arena, fleet nodes that everyone had completed, and a few minor uses in tw, ga, and tb.

There is t enough incentive to pay to unlock a new ship. Barring an unforeseen development, I won’t be in any panic to unlock even at 5*. I need more incentive to do so in game.

"All we have with ships is fleet arena with weaker rewards compared to squad arena"

Uh...what? 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
  • Thank you to everyone who hates ships, doesn’t invest in ships, and/or refuses to be competitive. You are the true reason I finish top 10 in fleet every day, and why I have so many zetas.
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • I hope it's not ig2000 and Xanadu.

But I'm reasonably excited for whatever the 'event' is going to be.

Anyone else remember the FEELS of using old Ben's special against Vader?
  • JiggyMoose wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    If you think they're too long get better ships. And avoid Mace.

I just auto my fleet battle to get my daily done and leave it alone the rest of the day. They are boring, everyone has the exact same setup. Going from 5 to 3 ships was an atrocious move

Squad arena is boring. It’s like 5 card stud... You get your 5 cards/toons dealt to you and that’s it. Ships is more like Texas hold ‘em... you get the hand... then the river, the flop, the turn etc.

Everyone knows Texas Holden takes more skill and strategy than 5 card stud. There’s also more diversity in the cards you choose.
  • Cad Bane and his XB make ZERO sense for this event..but will probably be required because we don't have enough Hunter ships. Cad was already dead and gone by Boba's hand.

What SHOULD be required:

Slave1
    Hound's Tooth
    IG-2000
    Tie Advanced
    TIE Fighter
    (Gauntlet I guess?)

Then either Thrawn or Tarkin capital, though Tarkin was already dead at this point, having been blow to the abyss on the first Death Star.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Scoundrel or just bh ships its a legendary so specific toons in a faction dont matter its just the faction that matters
  • My theory is that it will work similarly to how the Chimera worked, requiring Ghost and Phantom II, plus Rebel ships. The equivalent would be something like: requires Slave I and Hounds Tooth, plus Bounty Hunter and Empire ships.

This would give the player access to Slave I, TIE fighter and TIE Advanced while creating a paywall at HT, XB, TIE Reaper, Gauntlet SF and IG-2000 (I don't imagine the Reaper and Gauntlet SF are widely farmed).

• Yea story wise empire and bh ships would make since but forgetting legendary events dont have a story and the faction needed dosent have to make since at all. Yea chimera required phantom and ghost ships and rebels all so rebels where needed just specfic 2 and then any so slave 1 and ht then scoundrels is more likely then empire as a choice even if you dont like it
  • kodias wrote: »
    Also the daily login is Slave 1. Whenever a legendary event drops the daily login is always from the required faction..

Almost always true, except for Chewie. Dengar was the August login character. In September, when Chewie dropped, it was ROLO.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Thank you to everyone who hates ships, doesn’t invest in ships, and/or refuses to be competitive. You are the true reason I finish top 10 in fleet every day, and why I have so many zetas.

Seconded. I love my shard because only about 8 people plus myself have actually bothered to build good fleets, and we're spread across a bunch of time zones, so we all just hang out and get our #1 payouts every day.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• We have about 25 people or so with good fleet, a half-decent spread of time zones as well, but only ~6 or 8 people take 1st every day because if you're bumped down to 20th it takes 4-5 fights in just an hour or two, and **some** of those folks are in the same TZ as someone else who wants first. So Some are happy with finishing top10, even though they could finish 1st if they had the time & put in the effort.

That leaves my shard about as competitive as yours. I'm lucky in that no one from my TZ seems to want to fight me for 1st, so for me it's pretty easy. I was falling hard for a couple weeks when good HTs finally started populating and mine was still only 5*, but it didn't take too long to get to 6* and that's been good enough with a bit of a reworked lineup to hold me in the top 10 every day, occasionally I don't fall any farther than 3rd.

1 or at most 2 fights over the course of a single hour & I take 400 crystals. Couldn't be easier.
  • @Shaunyvee
    I hope it's not ig2000 and Xanadu.

It's IG-2000 & Xanadu.

Sorry.

I really thought it would be Cargo ships (Slave 1 is Cargo as well as Bounty Hunter). Now I'm a little frantic on IG-2k, but I'm sure I'll get a 5* Falcon this time around and pretty sure I won't get a 6*, so whatever.
  • We’ll find out in a week or so. Then can start farming ready for round 2.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Lichbane wrote: »
    We’ll find out in a week or so. Then can start farming ready for round 2.

True