OT Falcon Requirements?

1235Next

Replies

• Would be nice if Han’s MILFA was a mixed event of toons and ships. Ships only would be a bit of a bore for such a prized vessel.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • TVF
    36570 posts Member
    MILFA

Rejected.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    MILFA

Rejected.

I second this rejection.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    SkiaRyder wrote: »
    Scoundrels4life is telling you 4 BH ships
    Or you know.... the 5 scoundrel tag ships

This. Empire, though thematically fitting, would be too big of a bone. I guess include them if 8 ships needed
  • My best guess would be the 5 scoundrel BH ships... I’d say book it but my guesses always turn out to be wrong. I was sure that the Jango Fett puzzle was Padme & positive That Revan was a Grievous rework/ship. So it’s probably not scoundrel ships.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    My best guess would be the 5 scoundrel BH ships... I’d say book it but my guesses always turn out to be wrong. I was sure that the Jango Fett puzzle was Padme & positive That Revan was a Grievous rework/ship. So it’s probably not scoundrel ships.

Only 4 BH ships exist in the game. If you include Lando's Falcon (Scoundrel tag), you have 5 scoundrel ships.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Hello @Kyno
    Any info on when the requirements should drop ?
    Sooner than later I imagine.
    Thank you.
  • Kyno’s a moderator, not a developer.

Aaaaaanyway, I’ll for sure have all the bounty hunter ships at 4* by next week, hopefully I can get them close to 5* by the end. I’ve been squirrelling away crystals for a little bit just in case I fall short. But we’ll see.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    36570 posts Member
    I now picture @NicWester with cyrstals in his mouth pouches.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Germi wrote: »
    Hello Kyno
    Thank you.

We are being told there is information coming out this week.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Germi wrote: »
    Hello Kyno
    Thank you.

We are being told there is information coming out this week.

Thank you sir !
    This is as precise as usual :-p
  • In game message said BH ships
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    They , in the past, let us know 7 days before the event starts. The way I'm looking at is that the event is more than 7 days away and gives everyone extra time to farm the needed ships.
  • With the update just posted today and the inclusion of a BH ships pack, that pretty much tells us all we need to know about the upcoming Falcon event. It's just going to be BH ships, not Scoundrels (so no Lando Falcon).
  • i4yvuqzqc6tk.jpg
    Seems pretty clear :P
  • Just in time for the Flight of the Falcon event, unlock or power up 4 powerful Bounty Hunter ships with the Bounty Hunter Ship Ultimate Bundle!

Looks like BH ships are required.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Good catch. Now, I wonder if the minimum requirement is 3 ships or 4 ships
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    We will provide a Capital Ship for you to use during the event
    Most interesting news tbh
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote:
    Stay tuned for more news on the start of this exciting Legendary event!

Friday. It... It's Friday

• Germi
    553 posts Member
    That was quick
  • So they confirmed bh ships and that they provide a capital ship but you need at least one capital ship starred to enter.

Wonder if that means you can enter with only 2 or 3 bh ships or if you need all 4 to attempt.
  • So they confirmed bh ships and that they provide a capital ship but you need at least one capital ship starred to enter.

Wonder if that means you can enter with only 2 or 3 bh ships or if you need all 4 to attempt.

It's been updated again since then to say you need all 4.
  • CptCheez wrote: »
    So they confirmed bh ships and that they provide a capital ship but you need at least one capital ship starred to enter.

It's been updated again since then to say you need all 4.

Too bad I would have tried my luck with just ht and fett. But I'll just have to settle for 5 star this time. I just hit five stars on the other two and no way I'm using my stash to get them to 7 stars only to have darth revan or malak drop in a month.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    So there is no capital ship requirement for this?
  • Slaveen wrote: »
    So there is no capital ship requirement for this?
    no - you get a capital ship as event unit