Territory Wars: Community Style [MEGA]

Replies

• Nikoms565 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Anyway what's the difference? Will an extra 8 hours really be the difference in victory and defeat for the TW that starts....next week?

Honestly, it doesn't matter to me. I know the news is going to be bad - so who cares when it comes down?

It honestly amazes me how much of this game's content CG has ruined and made unpleasant since August of 2017.

Meh. The only other negative thing they have done in recent memory is the nightsisters fiasco which they changed pretty quick. Maybe you should go over to the marvel strike force reddit and check out how those developers treat the game and community. They make cg look like gods.
  • With them editing the devs poll will be 1 group banned instead of 3 that should be everyone's answer that this is going through with 20 characters banned instead of 28.
    I don't like it i think if they want to try this sort of thing it should be GA so you only have to worry about yourself if you want to participate or not and not have to go through the whole guild and find out if they're going to give their full effort or even join TW
  • It's 5 oclock somewhere
  • ubeap1yd357y.jpg

We'll probably have a response soon this is in 45 minutes but it's probably just to add millennium falcon
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Scabmaggot wrote: »
    ubeap1yd357y.jpg

We'll probably have a response soon this is in 45 minutes but it's probably just to add millennium falcon

Thats for the addition of the TB/TW they just put on calendar
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    mmoqihvc5td4.jpg
  • I sense a great disturbance in the force, as if 59 pages of feedback is going to be ignored....
  • Scabmaggot wrote: »
    With them editing the devs poll will be 1 group banned instead of 3 that should be everyone's answer that this is going through with 20 characters banned instead of 28.
    I don't like it i think if they want to try this sort of thing it should be GA so you only have to worry about yourself if you want to participate or not and not have to go through the whole guild and find out if they're going to give their full effort or even join TW
    Still a bad idea either way, but imagine all the guild officers trying to coordinate this. Plus, the entire guild suffers if the guild doesn’t have enough people with huge rosters to make up for the characters.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I sense a great disturbance in the force, as if 59 pages of feedback is going to be ignored....

• Scabmaggot
    61 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    If their whole thought behind this is for better participation the answer is better rewards not crazy gimmicks
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Comet19 wrote: »
    Scabmaggot wrote: »
    With them editing the devs poll will be 1 group banned instead of 3 that should be everyone's answer that this is going through with 20 characters banned instead of 28.
    Still a bad idea either way, but imagine all the guild officers trying to coordinate this. Plus, the entire guild suffers if the guild doesn’t have enough people with huge rosters to make up for the characters.

This. Just when I think the game can't possibly make another change that's worse or add another character or ship that breaks the game, it's like Carrie turns to Crumb and says "Hold my blue milk."
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Scabmaggot wrote: »
    If their whole thought behind this is for better participation the answer is better rewards not crazy gimmicks

Better rewards doesn’t generate money so you can forget that, besides I thought tw rewards were pretty good!
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    I sense a great disturbance in the force, as if 59 pages of feedback is going to be ignored....

6eeg44nfhj1r.gif
  • I sense a great disturbance in the force, as if 59 pages of feedback is going to be ignored....

It’s kind of funny tbh. It’s like someone giving you a tomato and you telling them I don’t like tomatoes, so they hand you a slightly smaller tomato instead. Makes absolutely no difference. Tomatoes are gross regardless of size.
  • Ten people posting in a thread isn’t the community’s opinion
  • So glad they listened to the community. Time to go ignore half my roster now...

I think you won the internet today :)
  • NoomiZ wrote: »
    I can see you listened to your community's feedback indeed! Good going CG!

/end sarcasm
    Good job, CG. Guess your users don’t mean a thing to you.
  • Comet19 wrote: »
    NoomiZ wrote: »

/end sarcasm

How about trying to use some of that energy to try out a new concept and new ideas, might accomplish more that way,

/end sarcasm

How about trying to use some of that energy to try out a new concept and new ideas, might accomplish more that way,

Can’t do TW with these bans. I don’t have enough viable characters to overcome the bans. *shrug* Guess I’ll find another game to play until this goes away.

/end sarcasm

Can’t do TW with these bans. I don’t have enough viable characters to overcome the bans. *shrug* Guess I’ll find another game to play until this goes away.

I doubt that, I’ll wager something can be put together.

/end sarcasm

How about no? How about them showing us they actually giving a **** about what we want? And not stick their heads in the sand and ignore the rage and negative feedback.
    All the thumb up for this /\

/end sarcasm

How about no? How about them showing us they actually giving a **** about what we want? And not stick their heads in the sand and ignore the rage and negative feedback.

Such petulance

/end sarcasm

Wasn't that grand arena? I tried it, it was meh...

TW was fine as is, was a challenge each time because you never knew what another guild was going to do....

Aren't there other things they could be tweaking?

/end sarcasm

Such petulance
    Such elitism.
This discussion has been closed.