Territory Wars: Community Style [MEGA]

Replies

• Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    I love how the new guy, Sven (who thinks anyone knows who he is), stated "We’ll be paying attention to your feedback as we continue to explore new ways to keep Territory Wars fresh and fun."
    No you won't, you never do, man up and be honest about it.
    .. In the meantime, I'm looking for another game. 😉
  • Iwan
    336 posts Member
    Group 1: Jedi Knight Revan, Colonel Starck, Dengar, HK-47

so first remove TW for a month.... all questline are on hold.... ok ok..
    then remove Dengar so still cant continue with the BH questline....

Well so much fun seeing zero progress in the questlines... awesome putting them in the game and being unplayable...

Congratulations!!!! great job
  • This is absolutely ridiculous. Please refund the thousands of $s I spent on obtaining these characters if I'm not going to be allowed to use them.
  • Comet19 wrote: »
    NoomiZ wrote: »
    I can see you listened to your community's feedback indeed! Good going CG!

/end sarcasm
    Good job, CG. Guess your users don’t mean a thing to you.

How about trying to use some of that energy to try out a new concept and new ideas, might accomplish more that way,

Wasn't that grand arena? I tried it, it was meh...

TW was fine as is, was a challenge each time because you never knew what another guild was going to do....

Aren't there other things they could be tweaking?

Lmko, TW was a challenge? Right o mate, same meta walls, new guild, same squads.

• 'We’ll be paying attention to your feedback'

That doesn't appear to be true now, does it?
  • Shnooks84
    49 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    You should be embarrassed to make this decision after so much negative feedback.
  • The doublespeak continues to astound. Acknowledge the overwhelmingly negative criticism from the community or say nothing.
  • Ugh. So you guys are actually going through with this garbage idea of punching holes in everyone’s roster.
  • Can we hold the vote of no confidence already?

• How about trying to use some of that energy to try out a new concept and new ideas, might accomplish more that way,

When the developers do nothing but emphasize and pound their fists that the whole point of the game is to develop certain teams and factions with synergy.... then do something like this where they’re going to basically do a 180° turn on that stance, it is a bit hard to swallow. The majority of this community has spent time, energy, and resources in developing certain characters and teams... this is a slap in the face.

Now to continue with this course of action, and not even acknowledging the feedback that has been presented, is a kick in the beanbags.

Why can’t you see that and understand people have the right to be upset.
  • Elvelzie1
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I think **** had this same idea, Germany circa 1933.

Can you show us proof of "positive feedback" in the form of numerical values and compare this with negative feedback.
  • Force is to use trash toons you don’t bother fixing and tell us it’s fun. Not buying it. EA CG whoever the shot callers are, you all suck.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Ten people posting in a thread isn’t the community’s opinion

Did you miss a few dozen pages, or are you just that great at counting? 👀
  • @CG_SBCrumb I thought CG was picking one group to keep...? Not that I’m complaining if we get to play with the other 12 toons that were a part of your poll.
  • Wrong move.

/end sarcasm

How about trying to use some of that energy to try out a new concept and new ideas, might accomplish more that way,

TW was fine as is, was a challenge each time because you never knew what another guild was going to do....

Lmko, TW was a challenge? Right o mate, same meta walls, new guild, same squads.

I think you need a reminder that not everyone is as far into the endgame as you.
  • What an utter joke you have made of TW with this lazy gameplay. Why even gear toons if you are going to put restrictions on them. The game feels like it's on a rapid decent downwards which stinks. That said, who gives these orders over there? Do they even play the game? Are they involved in the community? Very questionable leadership as of late. I'm not insulting anyone just calling it like I see it. Attitude reflects leadership. Savvy....
  • Just more examples of what they really mean when they say they value our input. The widespread opinion was this was a terrible idea, the overall consensus was to halt it in it's tracks.

So of course they just plow blindly on ahead... But don't worry!

They really do value your input after all... And they're really listening.

We know because they said so.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Wow so they've just ignored 40+ pages of negative feedback and went ahead with it anyway. Good listening CG, are you actually trying to kill the game?
  • I’m absolutely blown away that they still did this without a single communication or any form of addressing community concerns. I don’t even know what to say... might be time to retire from the game if this is how they plan to treat our opinions.
  • First off Sven’s comment on how he didn’t want to effect certain factions too much is ridiculous because every faction has been completely neutered. And second this tw is going to be awful for almost every guild.
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    u can do a sane thing... cancel tw o set as they were...
  • So the devs still are not listening to the community
  • I will not participate. You’re ideas for the TW are garbage. I really can’t believe that you read anything here. No one wants this so why do it? Answer is you don’t give a crap if people quit playing this game because you are making it worse instead of better. GA is a joke and now TW is as well.
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    Sucks for Troopers this time around. They were definitely hit the hardest out of any faction.

/end sarcasm

Maybe not a challenge for the elite guilds that have 180 mil GP or more.....believe it or not others do play the game....not everyone has the latest and greatest revan squad....

I saw a lot more of the same META different day in GA...but they don't seem concerned about that....
  • Rancor8myBB
    17 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Just like spend some hundred thousands for a sport car then when you got it- manufacturer said it's not legal to drive on !!!!!. 5% of all feed back is neutrals, all other are negative and it's still call community style ?
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Participation will be at an all time low for this tw. Still can’t believe they are moving forward with this and haven’t acknowledged that everyone hates it.
  • Yeah.... I’m not happy at all. I kinda feel like CG is hanging out with Fox next. Is Fox next showing you how to drive a game into the ground CG? I’ve worked hard to obtain these hero’s in game and now i can’t use them: that’s not cool. I’ll try this. Not happy but will try it.
This discussion has been closed.