Bounty hunters! We don't need their scum. [MEGA]

Prev13456789
Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
edited January 2019
DEV POST
CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Lord Vader has resorted to hiring the scum of universe to capture his target. Gather ANY four ships from the Bounty Hunter Faction to hunt down this Legendary ship and earn blueprints of Han’s Millennium Falcon. We will provide a Capital Ship for you to use during the event, but you will also need to own any valid Capital ship of the correct star level to enter.

Stay tuned for more news on the start of this exciting Legendary event!

<<MEGATHREAD>>

EDIT: 4 Bounty Hunter ships and not 3

DEV POST
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Not until they fix war, sorry
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Any three! That’s great news!! This surprised me in a way good way, bravo CG.
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    I find the lack of Tie Fighter disturbing. Afterall, the Tie Fighter has more screen time with the Millenium Falcon compared to any other ship in cannon.
  • specdizzle
    4 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I love how the devs are all "Look at the new shiny things" while refusing to acknowledge the 60 pages of negative feedback regarding TW. Even a, "Hey, my bad" would at least tell us that they're paying attention.
  • They just changed it to 4 from 3......
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    It's been updated to 4 in the dev post. Might want to correct the quote @Sunnie1978.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • "ANY 4"

there are only 4. You need to say "ALL 4". Seriously.
  • Dyakoff
    284 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I love this part:
    Gather ANY 4
    They even capitalized "any".
    Let me think...oh, it's such a hard choice...
  • What a crock....
  • Trololololo :D
  • Well they could be releasing more BH ships in the future.
  • Any 4 really ?!, you could just say ALL
  • Any 4? Yay!... Oh wait..
  • ANY 4? Man which 4 will I pick????? So many choices!
  • What a joke... They can't even bother getting their major announcement correct on literally the only thing that people were curious about? Everyone practically knew you needed bounty hunters
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Gather ANY four ships from the Bounty Hunter Faction to hunt down this Legendary ship and earn blueprints of Han’s Millennium Falcon.

Can we confirm that the star level is not a requirement, since this would be a confusing clarification (given there are only 4 BH ships currently in the game)?
  • I can’t make a choise of which to use..
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Any three! That’s great news!! This surprised me in a way good way, bravo CG.

Well, that good news was surely poo’ed on...I take away my bravo.....
  • 48720 crystals needed according to the panic farm calculator. Gaahhh that eats into my reserves
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    mesa176750 wrote: »
    "ANY 4"

there are only 4. You need to say "ALL 4". Seriously.
    Its like they are trying to be a meme
  • @CG_SBCrumb for this mistake you shoud gives for all of Us a least 100 shards of IG-2000 ....
  • 9hhi9ed5vlv9.png

How bad do you have to be at your job.... to fail to say 4 instead of 3. And then.... to refer to those 4 with "any" when there are "only" 4. How bad? Someone please tell me.
  • CptCheez
    77 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Gather ANY four ships from the Bounty Hunter Faction to hunt down this Legendary ship and earn blueprints of Han’s Millennium Falcon.

Can we confirm that the star level is not a requirement, since this would be a confusing clarification (given there are only 4 BH ships currently in the game)?

Star level is always a requirement in Legendary events. You'll need your ships to be 5* to enter Tier 5 of the event (and unlock the Falcon at 5*), your ships to be 6* to enter Tier 6 of the event, etc.
  • So now to further boggle the mind you have to think if any 4 BH faction ships means all 4 or .... we are getting another one just before the start if the event. Zams little cruiser
  • Any

no any 3

no any 4

make up y'alls mind.

There are only 4, just write "will need all 4 BH ships"

sigh.
  • Tmjm
    70 posts Member
    Terrible. Started off optimistic with 3 ships, considering you can do the final tier of the cargo ship event with just 3, but i guess we have to do a switcheroo, an absolute mare of an announcement that was Any 3 BH ships to ANY 4? .... SMH.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Mikayas wrote: »
    9hhi9ed5vlv9.png

How bad do you have to be at your job.... to fail to say 4 instead of 3. And then.... to refer to those 4 with "any" when there are "only" 4. How bad? Someone please tell me.

Just went you think CG can’t surprise you anymore....surprise! Your entire QA dept needs to drop and do 40 push ups! DROP!!
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    Any four? There are only four frigin Bounty Hunter ships in the game. Are all four ships required or is this event like the Chimera where three from the faction are required? There is a huge difference between the two.
This discussion has been closed.