Does anyone EVER get a mummy drop on Ghosts of Dathomir?

Prev1
Seriously, it's all spirit shards, every time it comes around, every refresh, it's always spirit, never mummy. Why even say it's possible, what are the odds here?

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, about half the time.
  • Options
    It's almost the opposite for me. I want to get more spirit because my spirit is 6 stars and zombie is 7. I got one spirit and one zombie this time but generally speaking I tend to get more zombie.
  • LordDirt
    5004 posts Member
    Options
    I got one pack of each today
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I got 7 zombie shards and then 8 zombie shards today.
  • Options
    Yes, both drops are possible. Zombie 39/100, Spirit 29/100 and have only collected their shards from this event.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/929739623/characters/?f=Nightsister
  • Options
    That's the opposite for me. I receive far too many zombies.
  • Options
    Are we all just going to ignore that the OP called NS zombie a "mummy"?

Also the first rule of RNG is whatever you want the most seems to drop the least. As soon as I start farming Jyn she suddenly never pops up in the guild store. Nothings changed, just bad luck
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Are we all just going to ignore that the OP called NS zombie a "mummy"?
    Its better than some people calling nightsisters "mommy"
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like I ONLY get NS Zombie. I think the last time I got a NS Spirit from this event was like... in October when she was also the login reward.
  • Options
    Way too many zombies for me. Need spirit
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    I got one pack of each today

Same.
  • Options
    All zombie all the way for me, 6/6 7 zombie shards last 2 events.
  • Options
    I can honestly say I've never had a mummy drop on Ghosts of Dathomir.
    Still not a he.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

Yeah, you only get mommy Talzin from the Defense of Dathomir event.
    After a few months of this event, I was way ahead on Zombie. One of my guildmates was way ahead in Ghost. Just luck of the draw.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    I used to get only zombie shards. Now its a mix. I have zombie 7*, but am close to getting spirit to 7* too.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    kalidor wrote: »

After a few months of this event, I was way ahead on Zombie. One of my guildmates was way ahead in Ghost. Just luck of the draw.

I think he is referring to NS Zombie when he says "mummy" since the zombie is all bandaged up and whatnot.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Lio wrote: »

I think he is referring to NS Zombie when he says "mummy" since the zombie is all bandaged up and whatnot.

We know.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Lio wrote: »

We know.

...........and now I know :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    I got purely Zombie shards near the beginning, got her to 7 stars really quick. Since then, I mostly get spirit shards. It's RNG.
  • Options
    Totally depends on RNG. Mine also hasn't been kind with the Zombie shards. I have a 7* Spirit but just barely past a 5* Zombie. I'm actually having to farm her rather than just let the shards roll in through this event. Kinda sucks, but there's nothing you can do about it.
  • Options
    It's almost the opposite for me. I want to get more spirit because my spirit is 6 stars and zombie is 7. I got one spirit and one zombie this time but generally speaking I tend to get more zombie.
    Me too. So many zombie, very few spirit. Zombie has been 7* for ages, and my spirit is 83/85.

• Options
    I had always Spirit when I was farming Zombie.... since I completed Zombie I get Zombie shards every time!! Lol
  • Options
    I have all other nightsisters halo'd and zeta'd. I do not farm spirit but I've been needing 30 to get to 7 star since November. Haven't seen a single spirit drop since then. All zombie.
  • Options
    I need spirit and i got zombie twice today.....hes already 7*.....algorithm or rng?
    Actually its 50/50 so anything can happen
    Que la Fuerza os acompañe!

Kakaka

Telegram @Kakakawakaka
    https://swgoh.gg/u/kakakawakaka/
    Código aliado 192-195-873
    https://swgoh.gg/g/516/global-elite-games/
  • Options
    Once I finished zombie, it seems to be all I get.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Options
    I got 16 Zombie today. My Zombie's already 7*. I need 14 Spirit shards to promote to 6*. Not happy.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    I got 16 Zombie today. My Zombie's already 7*. I need 14 Spirit shards to promote to 6*. Not happy.
    You can always farm spirit from Cantina
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah back in my day this was the only way to get Spirit or Zombie shards.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH