Broken update

DemonR
68 posts Member
edited January 2019
Hi,

With the new update they have changed mods.

Instead of increasing mod storage (why is there a limit?!), theyve changed the system but, simultaneously theyve broken

Ive got a full inventory, and I cant assign a loadout to a toon with no mods anymore as i get an error message that im over the limit.

What a horrible update.

Replies

• If you are at max capacity and attempt to assign mods to slots that are taken by other mods, you will get that message. Clear up enough space for those you are taking off.
  • The mod limit is dumb I agree, but has been around for a very long time, as i discovered about 8 months ago. Sell mods, easy fix.

It’s hard for me to sell them because I foolishly pretend there’s potential in every mod, but 90% of the ones not assigned will likely never be used anyway. Not 5*? Sell it. Anything 5* Tier E that is NOT a speed primary arrow? Sell it. Anything 5* Tier D that did not start with AND upgrade speed or offense? Sell it.
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • I’ve gotten to the point where if the starting speed secondary isn’t at least 4 I sell it.
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    That’s nothing new. If you don’t have room for the mods you are removing when you attempt to assign the load out it won’t work.
  • You have all missed the point. The toons were empty and i couldnt assign a loadout.

Its the first time i noticed it yesterday, but i accept it may have always been this horrendously designed.
    If you are at max capacity and attempt to assign mods to slots that are taken by other mods, you will get that message. Clear up enough space for those you are taking off.