Content Update 1/9/2019 [MEGA]

Replies

• Monel
    2776 posts Member
    ArkhamJay wrote: »
    I'm still in shock that we have another freaking panic farm event to do....this is insane as crap. But I'm not done mg this one. Don't care enough to get the OG Falcon

It's only a panic farm if you decide to panic.
  • Assume every legendary/heroes journey events the first time will be a panic farm to about 90% of the player base for gear and/or gear and you wont be disappointed. Theres no reason to do a g9 any faction thats been out for a while as an event they are a business and if no profit theres no reason to do it
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    OK, per the devs, all of your GP will count for TW matchmaking, including the GP of banned characters.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    83t6cu53hqqm.jpeg
    I love how ppl keep talking about revan and traya as if they're the only banned toons.
    "Shorestrooper" 😂
  • Why would we spend money on this game when the developers will arbitrarily ban characters from certain key events?

Seems like a “poor business decision.”
  • Anyone else not get their energy refreshes today ? I have not gotten one since the first one this morning, just logged in for my 3rd, and its not there
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Anyone else not get their energy refreshes today ? I have not gotten one since the first one this morning, just logged in for my 3rd, and its not there

Maybe they were restricted too.. Lol
  • Sunnie1978 wrote: »
    OK, per the devs, all of your GP will count for TW matchmaking, including the GP of banned characters.

Well that's not good. So guilds could face a huge deficit if they are against a guild that focused on different toons and didn't lose as many to the ban?

Yeah...that’s not cool...
  • Prosser wrote: »
    Sunnie1978 wrote: »

Well that's not good. So guilds could face a huge deficit if they are against a guild that focused on different toons and didn't lose as many to the ban?

Honestly, no one is benefitting here. No one
  • Gannon wrote: »
    83t6cu53hqqm.jpeg
    I love how ppl keep talking about revan and traya as if they're the only banned toons.
    "Shorestrooper" 😂

Yep. Imp troopers, nightsisters and droids all pretty much useless now.
  • Gannon wrote: »
    83t6cu53hqqm.jpeg
    "Shorestrooper" 😂

You can nearly add BH and FO to the list
  • “Community”. Right... if you listened to the community this would never go live.
  • Still developing and working hard... Killed 3 of 7 serviceable tw squads in one go and without warning. Nerfed the zombie awhile ago claiming it was to be fair to people who'd invested in it being strong. I'll await this farce being made right.
  • Nothing about this TW change looks fun. Nothing.
  • I could see removing a character or two each tw as a way to mix it up. Assuming that it is one or two and the same character can't be removed more than once a month. It could work. But 28 characters removed is a bit excessive.

Who's surprised? Not me!
    They can't even get standard matchmaking to work properly most of the time, this is just another nail in the coffin of **** that is the upcoming Territory Wars event, or to paraphrase a now fallen dystopian dictatorship:
    "May the odds be NEVER in your favor!"
  • I came up with a brilliant idea to unduck this monumental TW duck up. Tell me what you think.

So each player in the guild gets one team... Just ONE, no more, no less.

The 5 toons allowed are: Stormtrooper Han, Farmboy Luke, Princess Leia, R2, and original Chewie... all WITH mods

BUT! ... all mods with speed over 20 will not be allowed

Hmmm... all mods with speed over 10?

On second thought, we better just go with NO mods. We wouldn’t want it to not be fair!

That should even the playing field right?!
  • Shadroth wrote: »
    Gannon wrote: »
    83t6cu53hqqm.jpeg
    "Shorestrooper" 😂

Yeah, my FO squad is gutted. FOO's speed and FOST's TM is kind of important here.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Andros wrote: »
    READ THIS CAREFULLY! This Community TW has nothing to do with 90% of the community; the idea of exclusion sucks and sucks hard. Keep this up and I'll be hanging up Lightsaber soon enough

Funny, I think it's the best thing since sliced bread.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    I wish people really would hang it up like they constantly threaten. The forums would be much more pleasant.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • One could hope.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Another "Content" update full of packs, deals and bundles lol.. Maybe start working on some actual content rather than these pointless puzzles!!
  • Cridiron
    158 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Sunnie1978 wrote: »

Oh come on really?? How does that even make sense? That is some serious kitten right there. I know you are only a messenger, not mad at you, but man, devs really screwed this up. That's like including the GP of characters I haven't even unlocked yet in calculations for TW matchmaking. Still cant use them, they have no impact on the TW, but they still count...

Come on @cg_sbcrumb stop this madness.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    This is gonna be a who have the most qira teams wins...
  • Mucro
    101 posts Member
    Shadroth wrote: »
    Gannon wrote: »
    83t6cu53hqqm.jpeg
    "Shorestrooper" 😂

Also chewie-rebels. Banning Han Solo basically halves the power of chewie.

• Tarah
    202 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Where are changes to zfinn f3 sthr?
  • TVF wrote: »
    I wish people really would hang it up like they constantly threaten. The forums would be much more pleasant.

Or, and bear with me here, cg could just stop kitenning every aspect of every thing they try doing.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Or, and bear with me here, cg could just stop kitenning every aspect of every thing they try doing.

Which do the players who are complaining have more control over?

Also to add, I really wish people would stop with the ridiculous hyperbole.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
This discussion has been closed.