Another zeta advice thread

Hi everyone, so ive saved a couple zetas and i need help deciding what to do with them. Please look at my roster and tell me what to do. Thanks a lot in advance!

https://swgoh.gg/p/177454868/characters/

Another zeta advice thread 17 votes

Both jtr uniques
0%
1 jtr unique(tell me which) and bb8 roll with the punches
23%
CombatCommander7SlaveenrodandreelguyPerks 4 votes
Save for Revan
58%
TheJEFFtmMorambarYerff_CaasiDaPowerfulJediJarJarJardiniskate79JbnfMando2RebelLagandaryRiseUp2002 10 votes
Invest in FO
5%
Killbot5000 1 vote
Something else(tell me)
11%
EffAPublicEyeDGyruss_Clasp 2 votes

Replies

• Save for Revan
    Revan first, then RWTP and Insight.
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Save for Revan
    I'd say one for Revan lead and then the second for Jolee zeta. Revan (l), Bastila, Ezra, GMY, and Bindo teams are pretty irritating.
  • 1 jtr unique(tell me which) and bb8 roll with the punches
    Roll with the punches
    Depends on how close you are to unlocking Revan. If you'll get him next time the event is around, I'd say save the Zetas for him.
    And if you get enough Zeta mats to give them to Revan, and collect some spare on the way too, the next should be Rolling with the punches for BB8 and JTR's Inspiritional Presence.

If Revan is still out of reach, I'd go for JTR and BB8 first, and rather save the future Zeta mats you'll aquire for Revan.
  • Something else(tell me)
    My recommendation is prioritize a team leader ability. Very generally speaking. One of my first zetas was Vader for instance.
  • floppytechie
    125 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    My recommendation is prioritize a team leader ability. Very generally speaking. One of my first zetas was Vader for instance.

vader is kinda useless right now and i already have the most important leaders of the heroes i have zetaed(except cls, but i don't use him). but thanks for trying to help though

Thanks everyone who voted and commented, seems saving for revan is the thing most people think i should do, so ill probably do that. Thanks a lot!
    Your Resistance team Zeta priorities should go:

BB-8: Roll with the Punches
    R2: Combat Analysis
    JTR: Insight
    JTR: Virtuous Protector
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Save for Revan
    Gotta agree with the masses here - with everyone farmed for revan except those last few Mission shards, I’d hold the two you have (and try for two more, you are really going to want Jolee’s zeta on top of all 3 of Revan’s), but once that is knocked out I would return to your resistance team and add them in the order recommended by @Slaveen in the previous post, and add Self Preservation Protocol for BB8 as a tie for 4th place with Virtuous Protector before moving on to your First Order.

Edit for spelling