JTR this month?

Didn’t see her listed on the calendar but I heard she’s coming. Anyone know?

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited January 2019
    She was originally listed on the calendar for the 24th Jan but then stealthily removed very quickly which is why people are saying she's on her way this month
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Shes a banned toon now...never see her again thanks to TW madness
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Kokie wrote: »
    She's excluded from only one TW. She can still be used in the Sith Raid, Grand Arena, Squad Arena, LS TB etc.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    on3npstlofja.jpeg
    Ultra wrote: »
    Kokie wrote: »
    She's excluded from only one TW. She can still be used in the Sith Raid, Grand Arena, Squad Arena, LS TB etc.

they used the term "banned" lol
  • Where does it say RJT is banned? Did I miss something?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Gannon wrote: »
    I know but only on the next TW not from the game entirely.

I don't think JediKingz (OP who asked the question) is in the loop of what Kokie's comment is about and sounds like a newcomer. I'm trying to clear any misinformation before it spreads.

EDIT: Thanks for correcting me @GlitterOutlaw... it seems I ended up falling for the misinformation
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Gannon wrote: »
    I know but only on the next TW not from the game entirely.

I don't think JediKingz (OP who asked the question) is in the loop of what Kokie's comment is about and sounds like a newcomer. I'm trying to clear any misinformation before it spreads.

EDIT: Thanks for correcting me @GlitterOutlaw... it seems I ended up following for misinformation

Yea, just thought it was funny. Not trying to mislead ppl or anything tho.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    I apologize if I started a panic....jtr is not banned from tw and will be returning soonand I was simply joking which I thought everyone knew but not everyone appreciates my dry humor
  • This month or next month.

If you want her - farm hard now.
  • Lol I followed along fine. I’m ready for her just saw a post saying she was on the 24th and I checked the calendar and she wasn’t there
  • I guess they changed their minds or want to surprise us
  • I cannot wait to be done farming the vets enough. Are they at least useful in any other phase of the game, or have I just spent the last three months farming and gearing two toons that I'll never use?
  • From what I hear they ar me pretty much useless after you get rey