Bounty hunters! We don't need their scum. [MEGA]

Replies

• Not in the least interested. Maybe I would have been back when we had some hope of farming toons in time. I'll just bide my time and get it when I can. My days of paying for this game are over.
  • pass
  • As far as I care, there are only 3 reasonable explanations why there are ANY 4 bounty hunter ships...

1) We should expect more of them very soon (like next week), so they don't want t change their wording on it

2) They are mentally lazy and don't pay that much attention to wording whatsoever

3) It is a reference to Henry Ford - "any color you like as long as it's black". You know, Harrison's Ford character piloting the ship, yadda yadda...

Which one is that? I have no clue :smile:
  • As far as I care, there are only 3 reasonable explanations why there are ANY 4 bounty hunter ships...

1) We should expect more of them very soon (like next week), so they don't want t change their wording on it

2) They are mentally lazy and don't pay that much attention to wording whatsoever

3) It is a reference to Henry Ford - "any color you like as long as it's black". You know, Harrison's Ford character piloting the ship, yadda yadda...

Which one is that? I have no clue :smile:

It's simple: original post was "any 3", after that they changed it to 4, but forgot to remove "any"

Communication was always a strong side of CG so they are just continuing to surprise us (sarcasm)
  • So... next time 😒
  • @CG_SBCrumb
    Is it possible to finish the event with 3 BH ships, or do we need all 4 to even start it?
  • Jay_Wong wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb
    Is it possible to finish the event with 3 BH ships, or do we need all 4 to even start it?

All 4
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Any three! That’s great news!! This surprised me in a way good way, bravo CG.

Aaaannnnnddddd it's gone lol
  • :( disappointing
  • Al486
    10 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I like that the OT MFalcon is being brought to the game. The event sounds good. I'm a long way away from being ready but something to work towards eventually (after Revan, C3PO etc.) ;-)
  • DavieJG
    112 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I'm not really understanding the complaints on this one. The community has known about the falcon since September and based on marquee dates it could only be BH ships that would be needed.

The only remaining question was would it actually be 5 scoundrels and it turned out it isn't. The requirements are the best we could have hoped for for something we've known about for 4 months...

You either got to work and farmed them (2 refreshes per day each) or decided something else was more important.

The fact the post was wrong for all of 20 minutes is sloppy work but changes nothing in the grand scheme of things because we already knew all of it!
  • I really like bounty hunters so I'm glad for this second event they will have a good purpose 👍
  • DavieJG wrote: »
    I'm not really understanding the complaints on this one. The community has known about the falcon since September and based on marquee dates it could only be BH ships that would be needed.

The only remaining question was would it actually be 5 scoundrels and it turned out it isn't. The requirements are the best we could have hoped for for something we've known about for 4 months...

You either got to work and farmed them (2 refreshes per day each) or decided something else was more important.

The fact the post was wrong for all of 20 minutes is sloppy work but changes nothing in the grand scheme of things because we already knew all of it!

You take your sensibilities and you get out of here. This is the Internet, and your kind is not welcome here. :D
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Everyone talking about the "ANY 4" I can really see more BH ships coming so it makes sense.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Everyone talking about the "ANY 4" I can really see more BH ships coming so it makes sense.

I agree, they could easily be adding more. I know the event is soon and we only have 4 as of today. I still agree.
  • KueChael wrote: »
    Everyone talking about the "ANY 4" I can really see more BH ships coming so it makes sense.

I agree, they could easily be adding more. I know the event is soon and we only have 4 as of today. I still agree.

its still a con in the end. the wording was very poorly chosen to troll the gaming community. the developers enjoy trolling us more than developing a fun game.
  • KueChael wrote: »

its still a con in the end. the wording was very poorly chosen to troll the gaming community. the developers enjoy trolling us more than developing a fun game.

Pot kettle much?
  • Love that we can choose any 4 of the bounty hunter ships. Whew, thought I was going to miss out... oh wait... there are only 4 BH ships.... which tells me the intention really was to give us a choice by allowing any 3 BH ships, and they saw the money grab it could be and switched it to 4.
  • Al486 wrote: »
    I like that the OT MFalcon is being brought to the game. The event sounds good. I'm a long way away from being ready but something to work towards eventually (after Revan, C3PO etc.) ;-)

These are the people we need in SWGoH. This is the best type of FTP player. CG, you may have made some mistakes, but be proud you still have players that are FTP that will take your decision making.

"I am so proud of this community"
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    DavieJG wrote: »

You take your sensibilities and you get out of here. This is the Internet, and your kind is not welcome here. :D

now this guy. he was born and raised on internet toxins. LOL
  • secondsmeg wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    DavieJG wrote: »

now this guy. he was born and raised on internet toxins. LOL

latest?cb=20151210133445
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Most likely there will be more BH ships in the future and this is stating that only 4 will be allowed as to not make it easier for future attempts.
  • The real question we’re not asking: when is Carbonite Han coming to the holotables?!
  • The real question we’re not asking: when is Carbonite Han coming to the holotables?!

After podracers
  • DaarthBrewer
    1954 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I've seen Xanadu Blood in my Fleet arena. I could win against it up until he got it to 5*, now I avoid him, preferring not to lose. I just looked though, he's at 24 and I was 2 at payout. Been farming the ANY ships for a while now, my HT is 6* and keeping me in the top 10. Slave1 has been 7* forever. The other two, 24/30 and 24/30. I'll hope to get MFalcon next time.
    Edit: One is 26/30.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Any four, huh? Are there more than 4 BH ships?
  • Oh yeah, another money grab from EA. It’s getting really pathetic. You either spend hundreds to keep up or you’re continually playing catch-up.
  • specdizzle wrote: »
    I love how the devs are all "Look at the new shiny things" while refusing to acknowledge the 60 pages of negative feedback regarding TW. Even a, "Hey, my bad" would at least tell us that they're paying attention.

They don’t make $ by fixing things.

• TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Brockman08 wrote: »
    Oh yeah, another money grab from EA. It’s getting really pathetic. You either spend hundreds to keep up or you’re continually playing catch-up.

No money, no game.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Brockman08 wrote: »
    Oh yeah, another money grab from EA. It’s getting really pathetic. You either spend hundreds to keep up or you’re continually playing catch-up.

No money, no game.

When does Ships get the game part ?
This discussion has been closed.