Ground war assault battle is a great source for mods

thedrjojo
949 posts Member
edited January 2019
The rewards for this assault battle is 10 character shards, 4 ship shards, a few mk3 mats, and like 8 5dot blue health mods. A refresh costs 225 crystals for the first two refreshes on the bottom two tiers (which give same rewards). This is actually one of the best values I have found in the game, and from this have gotten multiple speed arrows, and thru luck, have gotten a few 12-15 speed mk3, so two chances to slice them up... Plus I'm almost 7* on grievous now. Those of you with the crystals to spare on it, it's a crazy value for 900 crystals (4 refreshes at 225 - 40 character shards, 16 ship shards, 8-20mk3, and like 30 mods)
Post edited by thedrjojo on

Replies

• Too bad its limited to health mods
  • i find the smugglers runs more useful, last tier give some gold and violet mods, some of those are great mods, but yes, the ability mats and the shard shop currency is great, but i wouldnt refresh this though
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    garbage mods
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • 3wcwvshc0vyd.jpg
    Best one I got today...not exactly garbage, especially with 2 chances to slice it up.

I got my entire BH squad to speeds +60-80 with mods I got from this event prior to getting 7* chewy. Sure, they aren't going on my arena team, but my b teams are all sporting mods with 10+ speeds, for a GP of 1.6mil, this is a great source for cheap mods and shards
  • For quantity sure, not quality
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    900 crystals seems to me like a waste here but to each their own.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I wouldn't spend so many crystals on it, but I always get at least one 5 dot speed arrow every time an assault battle comes around over two days. Got 3 when the Christmas event blitz came. Definitely not all garbage.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Darthv8r wrote: »
    I wouldn't spend so many crystals on it, but I always get at least one 5 dot speed arrow every time an assault battle comes around over two days. Got 3 when the Christmas event blitz came. Definitely not all garbage.

Great example of how I (again, just myself personally) wouldn't bother. I'm swimming in speed arrows.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Got a +18 speed protection circle. Still one more slice so fingers crossed it becomes +23 or +24
  • What is with the drop rate on Speed arrows? Haven’t got any in almost a month...
  • Sliced that up yesterday from the event
  • TVF wrote: »
    900 crystals seems to me like a waste here but to each their own.

Given what else you can (or can not get) for 900 crystals, the ROI is pretty good in my opinion. And this event in particular gives like 8 mods per run vs the others give like 2, so I think it's particularly good.

Like I said, for me, I can attribute a lot my 7* chewy to the various mods I got from the two runs of this event in December that yielded me basically +70-80 speed on every one of my BH that wouldn't have been possible if I didn't farm this event hard, upgrade all the mods to lvl 6, then take all them with speed to lvl 12/15, and then started slicing those with 2-3 speed hits.
  • Nice! I got one better than that tho... a 25 speed diamond, although I heard there is a 26-27?
  • One of my guildies has a 27.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • One of my guildies has a 27.
    A guildie got a 26 +speed offence primary arrow