Grand Arena Schedule

Does anyone know the Grand Arena schedule? And if the one that started a couple days ago is still on-going? I either forgot to hit join or my account has experienced a bug as it's been saying no active event since early last week (or longer). I'd like to know when the next one is supposed to start so I can submit a bug ticket if I don't see it show up.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    There isn’t one now. According to the calendar there won’t be one for a couple of weeks (you can look up the exact date), but they may update the calendar.
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    atm the only one scheduled seems to be above 1/25
  • Apparently the next one is 25/01.

The "current" one ended 3/4 days ago if memory serves. There isn't one just now anyways.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    There's no GA rn

There is one happening later this month, and is on the calendar. 1/25

I have read a little bit about the calendar not being complete and that there is an unlisted TB. I don't know if that's the only issue, but I haven't really looked into it
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    HK666 wrote: »
    There's no GA rn

There is one happening later this month, and is on the calendar. 1/25

I have read a little bit about the calendar not being complete and that there is an unlisted TB. I don't know if that's the only issue, but I haven't really looked into it

On reddit (lol) a dev said they were looking at how to get more events (TB specifically I think) into the current month's calendar.
  • Well shoot..feel a bit stupid in asking since it's on the calendar. I had thought GA would be continually ongoing. So one ends...and another starts.
  • xxragnarjsxx
    244 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I had hoped they would keep them coming too. We don’t have to opt into them like raids or TB. A player just gets matchmade into GA.
    I don’t see why it would be difficult to have one happening consistently but, ....guess we can’t have everything.
    IronRanger wrote: »
    Well shoot..feel a bit stupid in asking since it's on the calendar. I had thought GA would be continually ongoing. So one ends...and another starts.

• I had hoped they would keep them coming too. We don’t have to opt into them like raids or TB. A player just gets matchmade into GA.
    I don’t see why it would be difficult to have one happening consistently but, ....guess we can’t have everything.
    Well shoot..feel a bit stupid in asking since it's on the calendar. I had thought GA would be continually ongoing. So one ends...and another starts.

You DO have to opt in for GA.
  • IronRanger wrote: »

i am personally glad that it isnt that way and its a while before another grand arena.

i thought grand arena was the worst thing to come to the game but now with the tw ban toon changes it is now not as bad as i thought. still dont like grand arena but i can see how some people do like it

• Why don't they have Grand Arena running constantly? Everyone I have talked to said they want it constantly going alongside other events.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Why don't they have Grand Arena running constantly? Everyone I have talked to said they want it constantly going alongside other events.

Because a lot of people moaned and said they wanted it removed from the game.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Naraic wrote: »
    Why don't they have Grand Arena running constantly? Everyone I have talked to said they want it constantly going alongside other events.

If they made their decisions based on people moaning there'd be no game to play.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member

i thought grand arena was the worst thing to come to the game but now with the tw ban toon changes it is now not as bad as i thought. still dont like grand arena but i can see how some people do like it

Plot twist, the TW changes were deliberately bad to make GA seem better to all the "take-my-ball-and-go-home" people that were refusing to participate.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    Naraic wrote: »

If they made their decisions based on people moaning there'd be no game to play.
    No Marquees, Legendaries, Journeys
    100% Drop rate on all gear and shards
    All shards are farmable in 12 energy nodes
    Free fully crafted stun guns, Carbantis, Stun Cuffs every day
    no experimental features like 3v3, or fleets. Just 5v5
    Everything is simmable
    Arena only matters on highest rank achieved in the last 24 hours
    One-shot bosses in Raids

WHAT A FUN "GAME"
  • If you don't like GA don't do it...
    It does nothing