Scoundrels: Nest, Han

BH: Dengar, 88, Jango

Droids: HK, 88

Jedi: Revan, JKA, GK, Jolee

Sith: Treya, Nihilus

Nightsisters: Zombie, Asajj

FO: FOO, FOST

Rebels: Han, Ahsoka

Here you can better see which factions are going to have holes and how many to fill.

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Good thing that while troopers get a blow, sisters are crippled as well, so there is no imbalance there. Got a feeling that Bossk lead BHs will be nasty this time around...
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    I decided to implement order 66
  • Tanzos
    219 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Seeing it in this format does make it a little easier to see what's still available. I think it's not as drastic as we (myself included) thought it was going to be.

Palp teams can be still strong
    Bastilla still strong
    Resistance is left completely untouched
    First Order still has KRU, Kylo and FOX
    Bossk and Boba still there
    Zader and Wampa still there
    Rebels only lost Han
    Ewoks are untouched
    Clones are untouched
    Jawas are untouched (sarcasm)

Nightsisters without zombie are probably trashed, but they're mostly offensive, as with Troopers.

Nihilus is an unfortunate loss because he is an answer to every single character, but without Nest it shouldn't be too bad.

The only difference you'll see on D is no Treya teams, Revan teams or Scoundrels. Instead you'll just see more Palp teams and Bastilla teams again.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Scoundrels are untouched and will crush!
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »

Technically they lost Han and Nest but basically true.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

Enfys is banned.
  • VonZant wrote: »

Yup. Qi’ra, L3, Zaalbar, Mission, Vandor is still going to work and be even more difficult to beat without Traya or Revan.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    beg39279vsia.png

Replace Han and Chewie with Mission and Z and have fun this week in TW. All of the meta teams are excluded but CLS and he is easy for Scoundrels.
  • Bah. More delays on my Bounty Hunter quest now. Two months of my quest idling due to no TW’s in December and now banned toons.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Good thing that while troopers get a blow, sisters are crippled as well, so there is no imbalance there. Got a feeling that Bossk lead BHs will be nasty this time around...

JTR are on a full team, bossk bh lose dengar.
    Even with dengar, JTR eat them for breakfast.

Veers and range still there, with krennic or thrawn as leader they still a thing.
  • Tanzos wrote: »
    Bastilla still strong
    Personaly I with no Jolee, GK and Revan have Bastilla (t12), GMY (t12), Ezra (t10) and... and... and some trash in t7 So, not everyones Bastilla is still strong :)
    Tanzos wrote: »
    Nightsisters without zombie are probably trashed, but they're mostly offensive, as with Troopers..

With no Zombie AND Asajj. Huge damage loss.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Mostly offensive can mean "better used on offense." You can get by with no tank and less damage if you are able to pick your battles carefully.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Tanzos
    219 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Before Revan the core Bastilla team was Ezra, GMY, Hermit, and either Kenobi. Only GK was banned but Old Ben still exists. Bastilla teams are still in full force is what I mean.
  • JTR will probably do well on defense since NS got neutered. Probably gonna see a lot of these on D:
    JTR
    EP
    Bastila
    BH
    CLS with Chaze
  • My NS are probably my most-developed faction. Really hate that Ventress and Zombie are banned. I can get around with not using Jango in my BH though.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Tanzos wrote: »
    Seeing it in this format does make it a little easier to see what's still available. I think it's not as drastic as we (myself included) thought it was going to be.

Palp teams can be still strong
    Bastilla still strong
    Resistance is left completely untouched
    First Order still has KRU, Kylo and FOX
    Bossk and Boba still there
    Zader and Wampa still there
    Rebels only lost Han
    Ewoks are untouched
    Clones are untouched
    Jawas are untouched (sarcasm)

Nightsisters without zombie are probably trashed, but they're mostly offensive, as with Troopers.

Nihilus is an unfortunate loss because he is an answer to every single character, but without Nest it shouldn't be too bad.

The only difference you'll see on D is no Treya teams, Revan teams or Scoundrels. Instead you'll just see more Palp teams and Bastilla teams again.

Don't joke about my Jawas.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!

Enfys is banned.

Why would you waste enfys on a good scoundrel team?
  • Rmaxtpmx wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

Enfys is banned.

Enfys nest is the single best Scoundrel. Period.

Only competition is Qi'ra for her leader ability or chewie for his DPS..

Try testing qi'ra AND chewie vs nest or any other scoundrel you think is better...

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    DarthWok wrote: »
    Rmaxtpmx wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

Enfys is banned.

Enfys nest is the single best Scoundrel. Period.

Only competition is Qi'ra for her leader ability or chewie for his DPS..

Try testing qi'ra AND chewie vs nest or any other scoundrel you think is better...

She is the best Scoundrel Plug and Play Character. She is not the best Scoundrel on a team of them. She can be used on almost any team. There are plenty of other really good scoundrels to make a 5 man team and to save Nest for another.

And for arena she does not compare to Han + Chewie. Nor can she effectively replace Vandor. I tried her on my arena team in many configurations and dropped a lot. She is a great character but she is not the best Scoundrel on a scoundrel team, IMHO.
  • I dropped Nest from my arena team as she let me drop too far on D, mainly because I wasn't able to farm her past 5* due to ships and other (Chewy, C3PO) farms.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • omg I didn’t realize about Nihilus being banned until I saw tour list!!
  • It's weird they picked Fulcrum Asohka to keep out. *shrugs*
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.