Community Territory Wars Poll Results [MEGA]

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Anakin1125 wrote: »
    How will this affect the matchmaking? Will they be included or excluded from the TW matchmaking algorithm? @CG_SBCrumb

GP will be the same. So no the banned toons GP will not be removed from yours
  • Anakin1125
    212 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    But they are not active gp. Lol @Kyno
  • Kyno wrote: »
    How will this affect the matchmaking? Will they be included or excluded from the TW matchmaking algorithm? @CG_SBCrumb

All this backlash, and this is what you respond to?
  • I love being merged
  • DarthPhaco wrote: »
    What baffles me is how CG ignores their customers and is doing the exact opposite of what their customers want. What company in their right mind intentionally tries to anger their customer base?

Foxnext
  • Silent1018 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Kyno is just a moderator. most of the posts are asking CG to not ban toons for TW, how is Kyno going to answer that?
  • I really feel strongly that this whole change is going in the wrong direction. Buffing little used non-meta teams was fun and different, it is giving us value. This change seems wrong. It is removing using toons people have worked hard for.

Getting people to like or use things is all about incentives. In the case of buffing little used or non-meta toons, it is giving me incentive to collect them all and maybe those toons will have value. This is what CG should want.

Removing or limiting toons I can use, it remove that incentive, it does not reward collecting them all (in a collect them all type game). It actively punishes you for gearing and getting the best toons in the game. Please reconsider this change.
  • Seriously how can they count as active gp if they can’t be used. My characters that are less than 6k don’t count for my active gp do they? If they can’t be used they shouldn’t count. Oh well it’s only one tw.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited January 2019

So not only are we unable to use certain heroes, but we are penalized as well? Talk about a kick in the teeth. Wow. Which of course is because they are unable or unwilling to correct this. This just gets better and better.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member

So not only are we unable to use certain heroes, but we are penalized as well? Talk about a kick in the teeth. Wow. Which of course is because they are unable or unwilling to correct this. This just gets better and better.

Penalized would be not counting gp and getting lesser rewards for it
  • yohann269 wrote: »
    Silent1018 wrote: »

Kyno is just a moderator. most of the posts are asking CG to not ban toons for TW, how is Kyno going to answer that?

Ahh i missed that. That is my bad. apologies @Kyno.

You see that CG, i made a mistake..i owned up for my mistake, i apologize for my mistake, and hopefully kyno accepts said apology and then i can fix my mistake. I do not run and ignore.

My guess is it was to avoid the complaints when guilds dropped reward brackets hahaha

This is a terrible decision. A guild with a high number of the banned toons could be matched against a guild that had very few or none of them. Therefore guilds are now being actively penalized for having a higher number of well-geared "banned" toons.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    yohann269 wrote: »
    How will this affect the matchmaking? Will they be included or excluded from the TW matchmaking algorithm? CG_SBCrumb

Ahh i missed that. That is my bad. apologies kyno.

You see that CG, i made a mistake..i owned up for my mistake, i apologize for my mistake, and hopefully kyno accepts said apology and then i can fix my mistake. I do not run and ignore.

Thank you for acknowledging your mistake and taking the time to address me. It is much appreciated.
  • Grimstoned
    250 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    They ether refuse to look ahead or are just plain incompetent. Every time they make changes to the game its full of avoidable issues. Still the biggest issue is most of us don’t even want this... that is a fact! FACT!
  • Hantal86 wrote: »

My guess is it was to avoid the complaints when guilds dropped reward brackets hahaha

Nah, easier to just leave it as is. No more thought went into it.
  • Silent1018 wrote: »
    yohann269 wrote: »

Ahh i missed that. That is my bad. apologies @Kyno.

Yeah, he is just the firewall. He gets the heat, the devs make popcorn off the flames.
  • zan1vzk95gh8.jpeg

Scary?!
  • Paarngfig wrote: »
    zan1vzk95gh8.jpeg

Scary?!

To quote Ron White "You can't fix stupid..."

Great news for the little guilds Perfect work. If you have a gp more than 4,5 mio maybe can be fun this TW but everyone with less gp is this no fun.

• It might go a long way to easing all the angst if everyone just got one more round of "Max TW Rewards" for this one so everyone could just play for "fun". That was the intent as described, even if the execution leaves something to be desired.
  • So many Burners.. wonder which stove to choose..
  • @CG_SBCrumb such ****, The whole community is against this stupid idea of leaving heroes out of TW.

ppl spend effort, money and time for months over months in gearing up heroes...., to eventually not use them?????!!!!

and what about all the chaos it will create. for example;

players that have to remod a shitload of heroes if their best mods are on the heroes that cant participate in TW

due the fact almost none off us think this was a good idea.. you guys at CG still pushed it.....I

its ridicolous
  • CG says there is a positive feedback regarding the TW changes because so many players participated in the vote....the best negative feedback should be to ignore the poll. Because now CG would say that this is our choice. Furthermore, CG are "good" and "fair" now , they fixed and softened our choice using the groups picks...so pathetic...

• The devs and community managers are just going to completely ignore these threads, aren’t they...

A single comment outside of what was said in the announcement would be welcome. Just like “we are aware you don’t like it but would appreciate if you give it a chance.”

Something... some acknowledgement.
  • Mkfly wrote: »
    myw5djllr5lk.gif

agree. whoever made these decisions just executed order 66 on the game :(
  • 1dtf4inoqqnt.jpg
    This subject is a hot potato no dev seems to want to address, which, focuses on the lack of communication that the dev team said would occur and be improved on.
    The slap in the face is the release wording,"you chose". Attempting to shift responsibility on the player base. My suggestion to all dissatisfied customers: follow chain of command. If this team will not own this issue, and, fix it to appease the overwhelming majority, then take it to their boss.
  • You know it wasn't always like this, CG was very involved and engaged with players once. And please don't go hanging the disconnect on players. That is just not true. I have my suspicions but nothing concrete. It's really sad.
This discussion has been closed.