Most intriguing BH reinforcement

I know I can just wait until the Falcon event goes live, but I thought it would be fun to browse each BH reinforcement ability and figure out which ship I plan on coming off the bench in my first few attempts. I’m kinda liking IG-2000 and his target locks.

Replies

• But BH fleet doesn't deal with TL much. I'd reinforce with either Slave 1 or Xanadu. Immediate extra taunt or retribution for all.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Good call. XB giving retribution for all instead of just Fett would be very nice.
  • Probably not the most popular answer but I do like the extra tenacity from Hounds Tooth when that reinforces. Slave One stays on my bench.
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    Probably not the most popular answer but I do like the extra tenacity from Hounds Tooth when that reinforces. Slave One stays on my bench.

But if you only have the 4 BH ships, and 3 start, how are HT and SB1 both on the bench?
  • But BH fleet doesn't deal with TL much. I'd reinforce with either Slave 1 or Xanadu. Immediate extra taunt or retribution for all.

You need to read all the BH ship abilities again. Slave special does damage to target enemy and all Target Lock enemies. The Blood special damages all enemies and applies breach to Target Lock enemies. Then Breached enemies have -25% offense and BH ships do extra damage to breached ships.

So saying BH ships dont deal with TL much is wrong.
  • I reinforce with HT because I have ghost in my starting lineup. Ghost reduces potency and HT reinforces with tenacity. Resists a lot of debuffs and Makes Ghost apply speed down a lot. Its not the best fleet but if I pay attention and refresh I can take #1 on a good day.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    Probably not the most popular answer but I do like the extra tenacity from Hounds Tooth when that reinforces. Slave One stays on my bench.

But if you only have the 4 BH ships, and 3 start, how are HT and SB1 both on the bench?

I was talking fleet arena. I didn’t realize OP was talking about the event.
  • Troyo wrote: »

You need to read all the BH ship abilities again. Slave special does damage to target enemy and all Target Lock enemies. The Blood special damages all enemies and applies breach to Target Lock enemies. Then Breached enemies have -25% offense and BH ships do extra damage to breached ships.

So saying BH ships dont deal with TL much is wrong.

I stand corrected. Thanks @Troyo