We will provide the capital ship

Replies

• Most like will be executor as a capital ship. Scaled to fit on screen of course. Executrix is several times larger than Endurance but they appear the same size in game so they could do executor.
  • I think Booster and the Errant Venture is the closest we have to any Scoundrel/BH cap. ship in SW apart from unless Hondo has one. Or am I mistaken?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    I think Booster and the Errant Venture is the closest we have to any Scoundrel/BH cap. ship in SW apart from unless Hondo has one. Or am I mistaken?
    Aurra Sing's Blockade Runner could certainly be an option.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    If its the Executor, I want Admiral Piett. That is all. If it turns out to be the Malevolence for all you GG fans, then thats cool as well.
  • Since its Vader calling the BH together, the Devastator would be a logical choice.
  • It would be cool to have Devastator but would they allow Vader to have a capitol ship and a fighter? I don't think the game mechanics would allow it. So Executor and Piett would be a likely candidate and would be cool.

Still think it would be awesome to get some more expanded universe characters in here but I know that is probably a pipe dream.
  • Dnoff423 wrote: »
    It would be cool to have Devastator but would they allow Vader to have a capitol ship and a fighter?

Does this mean we are getting a second Vader???

In all honesty, it could be done
  • Pyrefly wrote: »
    I think Booster and the Errant Venture is the closest we have to any Scoundrel/BH cap. ship in SW apart from unless Hondo has one. Or am I mistaken?

That's a small capital ship with a lack for weapons and such, plus in the same page you linked, it says she has a personal ship.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • I have not read all the comments, so this may be a duplicated idea but I think the capital ship will be a BH capital ship. They say clearly and in all caps ANY four bounty hunters would be needed. Well there are ONLY four, so why state it as if there is a choice unless they are giving us more bounty Hunter ships. So they give you a BH capital ship for one and to then can use any of the for remaining to fill in the roster
    Of course they would have to bring in Booster Terrick to captain the Errant Venture and then boom we get a bunch of new Jedi in the game including Corran Horn.

You said the magic words! Corral Horn - despite now not existing in cannon (thanks Disney!) - is my favorite jedi. Gold star for you!
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
    Of course they would have to bring in Booster Terrick to captain the Errant Venture and then boom we get a bunch of new Jedi in the game including Corran Horn.

You said the magic words! Corral Horn - despite now not existing in cannon (thanks Disney!) - is my favorite jedi. Gold star for you!

Corran Horn is a beast! And he does it without telekinesis! Doesn't need to throw stuff around with his mind he's that good!
  • Captain Picard and the Enterprise? Ultimate is go on a lengthy monologue until the battle timer runs out.
  • Question...does anybody remember the old computer game Rebellion? Because that was made by Lucas Arts way back in the day...would star wars rebellion the computer game be part of canon?

If so, that could open up the canon to some new characters. (Yes i know they have oncluded non-canon characters in this game before). One in particular would be useful in this bounty hunter/cargo ship discussion...Talon Kardde he could potentially have a capitol ship as well.
    It would be cool to have Devastator but would they allow Vader to have a capitol ship and a fighter? I don't think the game mechanics would allow it.

Which could be a reason they're giving us a capital ship just for this event rather than releasing a new one into the game. For this event, it makes sense for Vader to be a fleet commander, but since he already has a great ship, it makes less sense for him to be one in general.
  • Firebrigade
    852 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    Dnoff423 wrote: »
    It would be cool to have Devastator but would they allow Vader to have a capitol ship and a fighter? I don't think the game mechanics would allow it.

Which could be a reason they're giving us a capital ship just for this event rather than releasing a new one into the game. For this event, it makes sense for Vader to be a fleet commander, but since he already has a great ship, it makes less sense for him to be one in general.

Yes, this is exactly what I was thinking. Event only Vader led Devastator.
  • Maybe we get to see the tri Star destroyer ram maneuver, you know in episode 5 trying to capture the falcon. Never understood why they didn’t use tractor beams then...
  • It’s gotta be Hondo’s Saucer
  • icanectc wrote: »
    Gg ship has nothing at all to do with hunting the falcon
    And cad bane does ?
  • Aurra Sing's Blockade Runner could certainly be an option.
    Wasn't Aurra Sing was pushed off a cliff by Becket? If you believe what they say in the Han Solo movie. So she is not alive at this point in the story line either.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Sentia wrote: »
    Wasn't Aurra Sing was pushed off a cliff by Becket? If you believe what they say in the Han Solo movie. So she is not alive at this point in the story line either.
    Game doesn't follow canon which is great. Being limited by canon is lame.

In the movie, Beckett says he thinks Aurra is dead but he never confirmed his kill

That's what they said about the Sarlacc, you fall in and you die, but Boba proved otherwise. Aurra is presumed dead but not confirmed dead
  • Executor would be cool, technically they could also drop Admiral Piett as I believe he was actually commander of the Executor even though it was Vaders flagship. He may have been captain Piett in ESB though ... can't remember 😁 One time event capital ship would be kinda fun given none of the other capital ships fit.
  • A scoundrel capital ship ? The only one I can think of is Han's big carrier in Episode 7.
    Question...does anybody remember the old computer game Rebellion? Because that was made by Lucas Arts way back in the day...would star wars rebellion the computer game be part of canon?

If so, that could open up the canon to some new characters. (Yes i know they have oncluded non-canon characters in this game before). One in particular would be useful in this bounty hunter/cargo ship discussion...Talon Kardde he could potentially have a capitol ship as well.

It had the characters from Tymothy Zan’s book, including Talon Kardde... best trilogy on SW. I am so glad they canonize Trawn...
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Means they want control of the cap ship power to make sure it isn't too easy.

or its a fleet commander/ship we dont have yet....

...AND they want control of the Capital Ship power/speed/abilities etc!
  • KLCS21
    83 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Admiral Piett’s Capital Ship. He’s the dude that Vader promotes to Admiral after he chokes out the last Admiral.
  • Man they are really sticking it to people with that pack a lot of people already have Houndstooth and even more have Slave one. Pretty crappy little scam.
  • What if it’s Vader’s executor? I don’t think it’ll end up being a playable ship since Vader has TIE advanced and we already have two empire capital ships in chimaera and executrix, but it might be a preview of a new raid boss or something.
  • Now I'm going to get really ridiculous...

Jabba sand barge... in space...

4rndxqu0n9lk.jpg
  • This probably means that Thrawn breaks the event so they're forcing us to use Executrix. However they don't want to exclude people who have Chimaera or Home One at 7 and don't have Executrix at 7