Bobas alliance, 40 guilds+ , guilds upto 305m. Guilds for players of any gp size. Up to 20 ls stars

Replies

• Wanna be focused on growth? How about needing help with Grand Arena? Well, we have 1000+ members in our alliance that can help you "git gud". Check us out!
  • A quality alliance, always friendly and helpful to new comers!
  • most friendly and helpful alliance i have ever seen in years of gaming.
  • Would like to wish all you swgoh fans a happy new year, come start 2019 with a bang
  • HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!
    Boba's Alliance wishes you and yours the very best for the upcoming new year.
    When you get a chance, take a peek by clicking on the server link and ask about our plethora of guilds!
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    Come speak to a recruiter, give us your time zone and swgoh.gg , and see what we can do for you, plenty of different raid times to try cater for all
  • Development guilds. Competitive guilds. We have plenty of choices if you take a moment to check out our link and talk to one of our many recruiters. WOOHOO!!!!!
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    Concord dawn one of our EU guilds is after 3 players to join there 170M GP guild. Players over 3M GP. 600 daily.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/48/concord-dawn/
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    https://discord.gg/trr93Ty
    Come speak to a recruiter if interested
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    180 mil US guild needs 1.
    180 mil EU guild needs 1
    170mil EU guild needs 3
    110 to 140 mil guilds needing players to.
    Also some under 100mil GP after players.
    Guild for all , so please come speak to a recruiter and join today
  • StarWarsGirl77
    21 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Steve wrote: »
    We might also be able to take groups, to turn guilds heroic here, if your a guild where only half talk part, we might be able to merger you into one of ours , where all 50 will take part. Enjoy the game, enjoy the rewards, enjoy Christmas
    How do you merge?
    My guild is struggling with Heroic Sith and just wants to move on past Tier 6. We have a guild GP of almost 106,000,000. My ally code is 848-383-126. I cannot communicate through discord
  • Also, if you do not want to merge, do I meet the requirements to join. I personally am not able to speak to a recruiter
  • Steve wrote: »
    Can't express enough what a great bunch of people are here, and the help every one gives each other,
    Once you join you won't look back.
    Needing players of all GP as we are helping guilds daily to grow
    I am interested in joining. Plz message me back if I am able to join
  • Private DM sent!

In the meantime, let's get some interested players into our alliance!
    Are you just starting the game and need somewhere you can feel comfortable and have access to resources and help? We have it!

Working on your heroic sith toons and need to park in one of our near-heroic guilds and wait for that special moment when that heroic sith raid can launch? Come be a part of it!

Looking for some focused or chill upper GP guilds to hang in and have fun? We got the one for you!
  • Avinash wrote: »
    Private DM sent!

In the meantime, let's get some interested players into our alliance!
    Are you just starting the game and need somewhere you can feel comfortable and have access to resources and help? We have it!

Working on your heroic sith toons and need to park in one of our near-heroic guilds and wait for that special moment when that heroic sith raid can launch? Come be a part of it!

Looking for some focused or chill upper GP guilds to hang in and have fun? We got the one for you!

I am interested
  • Can I join
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    Nother guild just done heroic sith raid. Takes us to 19 now, a few guilds close to getting there to. Come join a great, active alliance
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    Come grow in a guild here, we don't swap players, we want all to grow with there guild and become part of the team, great friendly place for new and old players to mix
  • 1100+ members that work together and have a great time. Resources for recruiting, TW/GA, TB, Heroic raids. Freedom of movement between guilds depending on what your desire is in a guild.
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    Come join before TB and enjoy them stars
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    Spaces in EU and US heroic sith guilds. Come get in for TB
  • We have donuts and coffee! Come sit in one of our guilds. You won't regret it!
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    Couple of new guilds been added, come check us out
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    Guilds for all type of players,
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    edited January 2019
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    Nother few guilds up to heroic sith, come join the last guild you will ever join
  • Great alliance with openings in all levels of guilds. Come check it out today!
  • BOBA'S = Band Of Brothers And Sisters

We are a community working together to learn and grow together!
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    Have a few new guilds just started heroic sith and are looking for extra players, if you have a couple of heroic sith teams, and looking for a new guilds, get InTouch
  • Openings in development guilds all the way up to 180m+ end-game guilds. Come join this great community today - you won't regret it.