Jedi yoga lead team

Scottishtroop87
74 posts Member
edited January 2019
Looking for tips and advice on a Jedi team. I was thinking a Jedi lead team with zeta lead yoga bastila general kinobi qui gon and commander luke. Would this be a good team for the sith raid and aat raids and also territorie battles or would anyone recommend a different lineup. Also does commander like benefit from a Jedi leadership as I noticed he does not have a Jedi tag. ftt3m1l84okq.png

Replies

• Jedi yoga huh? :D
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Jedi yoga huh? :D
    What 😂
  • Use Bastila lead, Yoda, General Kenobi, Old Ben, +1. For now you could use Quigon as the last slot, but Ezra or Hermit Yoda would be better options. The team can do pretty well in TB, TW, Arena, and phase 2 of the Sith Raid. And Commander Luke doesn’t benefit from a Jedi lead.
  • Looking for tips and advice on a Jedi team. I was thinking a Jedi lead team with zeta lead yoga bastila general kinobi qui gon and commander luke. Would this be a good team for the sith raid and aat raids and also territorie battles or would anyone recommend a different lineup. Also does commander like benefit from a Jedi leadership as I noticed he does not have a Jedi tag. ftt3m1l84okq.png

My good sir, turn your auto-correct off! Yikes!
    If you looking for a Jedi team, you need to max Bastila’s Leadership, and farm her. She is the best Jedi leader besides Revan.
    Since your screenshot only shows 5 Jedi I think you have your answer for a Jedi team.

Will any team currently on there be good for Sith or Tank Raids? Not really. They’ll do damage, sure. But are they good? No.
    GmYoda, GK, and Bastila are used in top tier squads, so focus on those. The other 2 that really make the team are Hermit Yoda and Ezra.
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Looking at your GP and your FO...wow dude, nice job! FO look amazing
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Definitely use Bastila lead, not Yoda. Bastila’s lead is far better.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Jedi yoga is my favorite form of yoga. Also a big fan of Yogurt (may the Schwartz be with you all).
  • Never tried yoga before so I wouldn't know about that. Yoga pants on the other hand...
  • Nooooooo I’ve wasted another bloody zeta on yodas leadership then 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Lol thanks yeah first order is my current main team atm they should be more useful once the new movie is out tho

Lol thanks yeah first order is my current main team atm they should be more useful once the new movie is out tho
  • Bastilla is far better than GM Yoda. No Jedi leader ability bonus, other than JK Revan's, is a match for 200% Bonus Protection Bastilla provides.
    Besides, GM Yoda's Leader ability is all about resisting debuffs, with +30% Tenacity and Tenacity Up, but even that is no match for 150% Tenacity from her Leader ability. A few characters can penetrate +30% Tenacity and apply debuff, but virtually no character can penetrate 150% Tenacity unless there's No Resist effect or Potency Up.
    One area GM Yoda performs better as a leader might be Heroic STR Phase 1. DN constantly applies Defense Down, and GM Yoda changes it into 30% TM, Crit Damage Up and Crit Chance Up.
  • Treya
    Scion
    Bastilla
    Assajsjjjaajaj
    RTJ, JRT, TRJ
    Raven

But Grandmaster Yoga is new I think :D
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Treya
    Scion
    Bastilla
    Assajsjjjaajaj
    RTJ, JRT, TRJ
    Raven

But Grandmaster Yoga is new I think :D
    watched a vid seeing him do almost 3 mil damage on p1 sith raid with a Jedi team lead so cant be that new 😂

• Looking at your roster your biggest mistake is ZFinn without a resistance team.
    It is not a mistake to z Yoda.
    And you have a team that can currently serve you well in Grand Arena defense with him. Just make sure your Jedi have a total of 80 tenacity when attacking Empire teams see your Jedi, cause that is whom they'll use. 80 tenacity should be enough for your team to get nice turn meter when you resist dots from Garmin, Vader, and Palpatine.

Yes, Bastilla is your best Jedi leader. But you have a team you can use right now for GA defense. Your oppone t will have to bring a good team to beat a zYoda led high tenacity Jedi team. They will burn 1 good squad even if they will .

Also, your FO team is great! That's your arena.

I have a high tenacity nonZeta Yoda led Mace, Ahsoka Tano, JC, Plo, and it serves me very well as an off team that all have ships! They are currently around G10, and can get to stage 6 of combat missions in Territory War. I love seeing all the resists.
  • Currently doing sith raid lvl 6. Had to drop zbas lead as DN ignores protection anyway. GMY lead just meant DN copied a load of buffs. Using Anakin lead with GMY, Ahsoka, Ezra, and zbas. My only other 7* jedi are Mace and JCon and they were farmed for ships.
    Trying to farm Old Republic Jedi so Revan, zbas, juhani, joliee, +1, as my squads suffering Vs DN
  • Currently doing sith raid lvl 6. Had to drop zbas lead as DN ignores protection anyway. GMY lead just meant DN copied a load of buffs. Using Anakin lead with GMY, Ahsoka, Ezra, and zbas. My only other 7* jedi are Mace and JCon and they were farmed for ships.
    Trying to farm Old Republic Jedi so Revan, zbas, juhani, joliee, +1, as my squads suffering Vs DN

If you’re using GMY as your lead in P1, you have to spam foresight to prevent the buff steals. Also, QGJ is a pretty good to any buff steals that make it through (plus he calls assists, which give the assisting character TM when they resist defense down). I like the combo:
    GMY
    Bastila
    Ezra
    QGJ
    Hoda
    Hoda and GMY can spam the foresight, and everyone but GMY calls assists.
  • Gotta have yoga.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • zBastila (L), zGMY (Battle Meditation), GK, zJolee, Ezra. Drop Ezra once you get Revan. Drop Ezra or GK for Hoda in raids.