Treya really needs a nerf

13Next

Replies

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    See I knew you'd like it because Traya is nerfed now lol.

TrEya

It's traya according to Wookieepedia.

I think they were making fun of the OP.

I hope they were making fun of the OP.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Legend91 wrote: »

TrEya

h1yf6n070fuv.jpeg
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • top 50 people all have revan, revan can beat anyone so using him as an example is poor form.
    I wish I had Revan, but I don’t... Still, I am Top50 since more than 2 years...
  • Legend91 wrote: »

TrEya

h1yf6n070fuv.jpeg
    mf9viy877dqh.png

Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    im loving this new TW lol. i have a great roster but teams that can beat out gimmicks is tough and with treya NS and revan gone that opens my field alot.

Interesting. You cannot beat traya having a great roster. I am killing Revan and Traya without problems, having an average roster 🤔
  • NDSnyder wrote: »
    top 50 people all have revan, revan can beat anyone so using him as an example is poor form.
    I wish I had Revan, but I don’t... Still, I am Top50 since more than 2 years...

It's "Raven"....
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Traya is not to much of an issue anymore. In arena seeing more Revan and Bastilla Jedi teams, with that made protection and buffing they come out strong. I'm still a hardcore Rebels fan though love using them.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Here I was just thinking "I love traya teams in Arena, they're incredibly predictable and super easy to beat." But sadly they're drying up and Revan/Jolee and CLS/threepio teams are replacing them, making for a much more RNG experience. I guess everyone's mileage varies.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • My guess on how to spell her name properly is because its based on the word betray, because she betrayed the jedi order. Or at least i think thats what happened.

She is the lord of betrayal after all.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales