Sad

In order to make everyone happy, I say you all say my bad, we messed up and we will go back to normal TW or u will lose a lot of us paying customers quickly

Replies

• Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Ok, solid points. I’m sure CG will listen to you right now and apologize for trying something fresh and different
  • Emguy
    263 posts Member
    Doubt it'll happen. Execs have too much pride
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    I'm not against new and interesting ideas, I could offer quite a few myself. Restrictions don't really fit that category tho, so I can sympathize
  • So you have a 7* traya abd are upset?

Everyone loses the same toons, we'll see how it goes. My only question is if they are removing a decent bit of everyones roster do the amount of defensive teams diminish?
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Lets try and play this mode, give it a chance and then give feedback
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Might be the easiest gw yet... .
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Lets try and play this mode, give it a chance and then give feedback

Whoa. Whoa. Slow down.
    You want us to be open-minded until we actually experience something?! This is the internets, and we will do no such thing!
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Are we suppouse to move mods according to this TW? Because our best mods are in toons banned!
    This is the real problem! We can play but they are depleting our resources with this no sense! Moving mods is expensive! You want to make experiments! Ok! Let us move mods for free!!
  • gflegui wrote: »
    Are we suppouse to move mods according to this TW? Because our best mods are in toons banned!
    This is the real problem! We can play but they are depleting our resources with this no sense! Moving mods is expensive! You want to make experiments! Ok! Let us move mods for free!!

This is your complaint? I move mods most TWs because my PvP and PvE modsets are completely different. This is far from the biggest problem with this TW idea.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    gflegui wrote: »
    Are we suppouse to move mods according to this TW? Because our best mods are in toons banned!

Exclamation points are also expensive. Don't use so many, and you'll be able to move more mods.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • gflegui wrote: »

This is your complaint? I move mods most TWs because my PvP and PvE modsets are completely different. This is far from the biggest problem with this TW idea.

You have like 3 or 4 solid teams LOL

How about the "big players" with 4mio++ GP that have like 15 solid teams?

This game is alrdy so time consuming that it's like a 2nd job and now we shall bring up new strategies and team comps (guild leaders/officers) aswell as remod our roster?

Nah, thanks.
    Playing since Dec15/Jan16 and I've seen it all. This "TW gate" is the new all time low.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg