Ns raid tips

Sum1Not2Gifted
15 posts Member
edited January 2019
lyscsb67nm7q.png
Ive been working on my nightsisters was wondering how you think they will fair in heroic sith and some tips to best utilize them in P3 will have my first attempt at using them Friday afternoon

Replies

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    I'd recommend looking at a couple of vids. Its easier to show-and-tell on how to use the Deathstorm tactic for P3. They cover some scenarios with visual aid and how to deal with them
  • Appreciate it ultra will check out some videos and mod guides before I attempt my run 😁
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Best of luck scoring really high and getting 1st in your next raid attempt!
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    I reccomend doing p4 part 1 instead. P3 takes too long to setup after the zombie changes. The only backdraw of p4 is others are gonna do it too, so you won't get many attempts, but it's also much easier.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Don't gear your NI any higher. A paper Talzin + NI makes setting up a good run in p3 much easier. They are not really there for damage. Asajj will be your main damage dealer.

Mod NI for crit chance. NI applies a second debuff when critting (a debuff which is then resisted, but the TM gain still happens).

Use 3 health primaries on your zombie. Protection does nothing for you after it's been killed + revived the first time.

If you choose to battle in p4 instead, try timing your battle to start when there's only a couple of percent left of p3. Entering p4 with no protection will be a great advantage.

Apart from that, check out Skelturix' video out for tips. It's great.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »
    I reccomend doing p4 part 1 instead. P3 takes too long to setup after the zombie changes. The only backdraw of p4 is others are gonna do it too, so you won't get many attempts, but it's also much easier.

I've had no problem getting P3 runs setup since the rework. Maybe your zombie is just not beefy and/or fast enough.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Don't gear your NI any higher. A paper Talzin + NI makes setting up a good run in p3 much easier. They are not really there for damage. Asajj will be your main damage dealer.

Mod NI for crit chance. NI applies a second debuff when critting (a debuff which is then resisted, but the TM gain still happens).

Use 3 health primaries on your zombie. Protection does nothing for you after it's been killed + revived the first time.

If you choose to battle in p4 instead, try timing your battle to start when there's only a couple of percent left of p3. Entering p4 with no protection will be a great advantage.

Apart from that, check out Skelturix' video out for tips. It's great.

This + a few things I have to add:
    - also look out for speed secondaries on your 3 main chars (Asajj, Daka, Zombie)
    - try to get some tenacity on your Daka (tenacity cross + modset) to increase the chance of resisting Daze (Daze would greatly shorten the tople phase since Daka wouldn't get TM anymore)
    - try to take advantage of swords with retribution and attack them (but not kill them!) with Talzin and Initiate (you want them to die)
    - check out "Lyd Swgoh" on youtube, he has also uploaded a video of his recent 23mio run (but don't expect to get anywhere close to this as this requires some really good RNG and crazy mods)
    - check "Skelturix" on youtube if you want to go the P4 route
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

I've had no problem getting P3 runs setup since the rework. Maybe your zombie is just not beefy and/or fast enough.

It is. Though I'm fine with doing p4 instead since I keep pvp prioritised modding on my secondary teams.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

It is.

Well then you were doing something wrong because if anything I've had an easier time setting it up since the rework. Maybe you aren't using a low gear Initiate? Mine is G7 and she dies three times fast.
  • I'm running the same lineup (w/ Talia instead of NI) - Is NI the better overall raid option over Talia? How about for Squad Arena?

Thanks in advance - currently running NS as my main team at around 102k GP.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Initiate is for P3 and Talia is for P4.

Don't think I've ever seen Initiate in arena. Sometimes Talia, though what I see the most is MT Asajj Daka Zombie Spirit.
  • @Legend91 thank you so much man! Appreciate it!!
  • @Skeetlez for p3 initiate is better for p4 talia is better for arena def talia over initiate lol
  • @Skeetlez for p3 initiate is better for p4 talia is better for arena def talia over initiate lol

Cool, that's what I thought since I've been running with Talia from the beginning, but I keep seeing random lineups popping up with Talia on the bench and either NI or NA in P3. In Squad, I've been seeing NA or NSpirit. Not sure I've ever seen an NI in squad lol.

Thanks TVF and Sum1Not2Gifted!
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member

It is.

Well then you were doing something wrong because if anything I've had an easier time setting it up since the rework. Maybe you aren't using a low gear Initiate? Mine is G7 and she dies three times fast.

What's your ball park for p3? Not the highest, on average. I may contemplate getting back there.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

It is.

What's your ball park for p3? Not the highest, on average. I may contemplate getting back there.

Highest was 14m I think. Maybe 6-8m most often? Not sure.