We will provide the capital ship

13Next

Replies

• Obviously the only ship that makes sense is they are bring Talon Karrde and the Wild Karrde to the game! Get excited!
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Can anyone post the ingame messages?

Mine said we should have to have right star of the capital ship to enter...dunno its just a another translate problem or not...

Yes, we need to have a capital at appropriate stars, but we won't actually use it. Instead, they will provide one.

This. In my opinion this is how it will work:

If you are going for tier 5 where a 5 star capital ship is required, you will need a 5 star capital ship, but you will use their capital ship at a pre-determined power, speed, etc. 4 star for tier 4, 7 star for tier 7, etc.

Here is the exact wording from CG:

"We will provide a Capital Ship for you to use during the event, but you will also need to own any valid Capital ship of the correct star level to enter."

Not really an opinion it’s a fact
  • The invincible of course.... Its a stealth General grevious upgrade we've all been looking for the last few months.... What a way to launch it!
  • Death Star will be the capital ship ^^
    I am german, therefore my english is not the best.
  • Vader's Star Destroyer that you will need Sith ships in the future to unlock.
  • I'm not sure why people say the devestator. Vader moved up and had the executor by the time he was chasing the falcoln in esb. So if the go to the effort of an event cap ship it might as well be accurate.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Means they want control of the cap ship power to make sure it isn't too easy.

or its a fleet commander/ship we dont have yet....

Man I wish. Though my gut tells me it's to handicap us so we're forced to give gear and ability materials to all the BH ships, instead of using our much better Capital Ships.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Sentia wrote: »
    Aurra Sing's Blockade Runner could certainly be an option.
    Wasn't Aurra Sing was pushed off a cliff by Becket? If you believe what they say in the Han Solo movie. So she is not alive at this point in the story line either.
    Game doesn't follow canon which is great. Being limited by canon is lame.

In the movie, Beckett says he thinks Aurra is dead but he never confirmed his kill

That's what they said about the Sarlacc, you fall in and you die, but Boba proved otherwise. Aurra is presumed dead but not confirmed dead

Lando: “You’re Tobias Beckett. You killed Aurra Sing.”
    Beckett: “...Pushed her. Pretty sure the fall killed her.”

He was not saying he was pretty sure she’s dead. He’s using tongue-in-cheek humor in being literal in that he did not kill her directly.
    Though I’d argue i’m pretty sure the fall didn’t kill her. What caused that fall to end, did.
    The way he said it makes me think it wasn’t personal. It may have been a “job”. And we can safely assume the completion of a “job” requires proof.
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Viserys wrote: »
    This probably means that Thrawn breaks the event so they're forcing us to use Executrix. However they don't want to exclude people who have Chimaera or Home One at 7 and don't have Executrix at 7

They can force us to use the better capital ship. I'm ok with that.
  • Viserys wrote: »
    This probably means that Thrawn breaks the event so they're forcing us to use Executrix. However they don't want to exclude people who have Chimaera or Home One at 7 and don't have Executrix at 7

Exactly. If you're fighting JUST Han, all you have to do is survive 4 turns and boom, event's over.
  • If there is going to be a new capital ship in the event, I am pretty sure the devs would have teased something about that instead of ‘Any 4 BH ships’.
  • Captain_Apollo
    423 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Beeblebrox wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

...AND they want control of the Capital Ship power/speed/abilities etc!

Speed will be set to 1 with an ultimate requiring 25 turns against thrawn (reasons) with a speed of 300. This will be for 1* with each cap ship speed increasing by the power of 2 for each subsequent tier.
  • In episod 5 Tarkin already dead
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

WITH 200% preloaded TM and ultimate from the start. you know because of the fun "challenge"................

I find difficult events fun.

It's boring to prep before hand and just cake walk through.

(The cake is a lie.)
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    KLCS21 wrote: »
    Admiral Piett’s Capital Ship. He’s the dude that Vader promotes to Admiral after he chokes out the last Admiral.
    R.I.P. Admiral Ozzel. Imperial promotions are rough.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!

WITH 200% preloaded TM and ultimate from the start. you know because of the fun "challenge"................

(The cake is a lie.)

Preloaded TM is the worst kind of difficulty

(The cake is a lie.)

Prepared before hands with 4 maxed BH ships? You must be joking :/
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

(The cake is a lie.)

I dont see any issue with it, the AI is pretty terrible and they need you to start at a disadvantage. This is a single loaded way for them to do that with something that wont persist through battle.
    Vinniarth wrote: »

(The cake is a lie.)

Boba - beem here for a while and has been a good reinforcement

HT - basically one of the best current tanks

Blood - solid to pair with HT

Ig88 - a good BH, which gets you half way there on the ship.

This is not the worst setup we could need for an event like this. All the toons and/or ships also all have previous or current usefulness, unlike some of the other toons that have been forced farms for events like this. IMO.
  • W

(The cake is a lie.)

I dont see any issue with it, the AI is pretty terrible and they need you to start at a disadvantage. This is a single loaded way for them to do that with something that wont persist through battle.
    Vinniarth wrote: »

(The cake is a lie.)

Boba - beem here for a while and has been a good reinforcement

HT - basically one of the best current tanks

Blood - solid to pair with HT

Ig88 - a good BH, which gets you half way there on the ship.

This is not the worst setup we could need for an event like this. All the toons and/or ships also all have previous or current usefulness, unlike some of the other toons that have been forced farms for events like this. IMO.

Agreed. Preloaded tm can be a pain. ESP with events where ya just need to wait for good rng. But going to the olden days - you could just find out the kill order and that was that.

As seen here on the forums all these events are doable. Threepio with teebo and chewy with boba.
  • YKMisfit wrote: »
    Dnoff423 wrote: »
    It would be cool to have Devastator but would they allow Vader to have a capitol ship and a fighter? I don't think the game mechanics would allow it.

Which could be a reason they're giving us a capital ship just for this event rather than releasing a new one into the game. For this event, it makes sense for Vader to be a fleet commander, but since he already has a great ship, it makes less sense for him to be one in general.

Yes, this is exactly what I was thinking. Event only Vader led Devastator.

Nailed it.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    All preloaded tm does here is get HT up faster...

Doing 6* tomm... but 5* today really did not get to play with the constucticons yet
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    All preloaded tm does here is get HT up faster...

Doing 6* tomm... but 5* today really did not get to play with the constucticons yet

6* was just as easy as the other stages. The only difference is the enemy actually got a reinforcement out on me. But never threatened my ships at all.

Need a few more shards to get IG to 7* before I can try that. I expect it will be fine.