Sith Raid - Bounty Hunters - error in sum of damage?

A member of my guild has closed the P3 and P4 stages of level 5 of the Sith Raid with a team of Bounty Hunters.

The print of the damage was more than 65kk but the individual damage of each character does not add up to the total value. How is this possible?12hv1gmsy2tl.png

Replies

• I’m assuming detonaters exploding is not in the damage total.
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    I’m assuming detonaters exploding is not in the damage total.

Exactly. Thermals don't count to a characters total.
  • nor do DoT´s for example
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • Yep - Thermals don't appear in the damage count at the toon level. Jawa Engineer always shows a zero.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Lol y’all think 60 million in detonators happened with just greedo and dengar? Potency must be 1000% along with crit chance and damage
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Lol y’all think 60 million in detonators happened with just greedo and dengar? Potency must be 1000% along with crit chance and damage

Yeah, this doesnt really add up.

Please report this to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>