Squad Power

Is it bad that my squad with 78,000 power is beating teams with over 100,000 power?
My profile: https://swgoh.gg/p/514121224/

Replies

• No, it depends what 100 k team are you facing and with what team of 78k are you beating them... NS 78k can easy beat 100 k team
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    No, GP doesn’t tell you much about how effective a particular team is against another particular team.
  • I’m facing pretty decent comps with good synergy
  • Is there really a purpose of this post? The defensive AI is not good and GP is not any sort of real indicator for anything
  • I was just wondering if my team was really good enough to beat full g12 teams with all zeta’s
  • Not really, it's simply just likely a counter to the higher GP team paired with computer AI being sub-par
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    I was just wondering if my team was really good enough to beat full g12 teams with all zeta’s

No it's not. Your arena ranking is showing of this.
  • If you are facing, emperor, thrawn, vader, for example, and all have their leader zetad but none of them are in leadership slot, it is about 7,500 inflated gp right there.

You wonder if your team is good enough? Try to get into top 100?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Checked your roster. Is this a new arena or have you stopped for sometime and came back?

Out of your current possibilities I would get Tarkin out most definitely get Nest back in. Even if you manage to climb, a tankless team will fall a lot. I would suggest developing Nihilus as fast as possible. Boba and Vader should eventually leave the team also. Double tank+Nihilus can take you into top 100 I bet.

You should also try to get into a lowbie Traya farming guild by promising them consistency and non-stop contribution. I know it's hard at your GP but the sooner the better.
  • I’d worry more about mod farming than anything else. Arena teams should have at least +100 speed on everyone that’s not intentionally trying to be slow (or otherwise compromising speed). The only toon you’ve got with good mods is thrawn. Looks like you’re counting on swapping TM with EP and hoping you stun the enemy team? I guess works against lower level teams, but as you climb the ranks you’re gonna get outsped like a big dog if you don’t farm better mods. All it takes is one toon to be faster than your thrawn and apply tenacity up and you’re toast.
    TLDR: get faster mods.
  • No_Try wrote: »
    Checked your roster. Is this a new arena or have you stopped for sometime and came back?

Out of your current possibilities I would get Tarkin out most definitely get Nest back in. Even if you manage to climb, a tankless team will fall a lot. I would suggest developing Nihilus as fast as possible. Boba and Vader should eventually leave the team also. Double tank+Nihilus can take you into top 100 I bet.

You should also try to get into a lowbie Traya farming guild by promising them consistency and non-stop contribution. I know it's hard at your GP but the sooner the better.
    I am upgrading nihilus and going for sion, but I will put nest in

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »

I am upgrading nihilus and going for sion, but I will put nest in

Sion plays superbly well with Nest. If you check top 100 of your shard, you'll see the sith/empire teams use double tanks. It's either Sion+Sith Trooper or Sion+Nest. Though since your account is very young I think Nest is the better investment overall since she can make basically any team better.
  • As others said, squad power is much less important than team synergy, counters, and mods. Your team should be able to walk over a maxed Nightsisters team without difficulty, but you could still lose to a Bastila Jedi team at lower power than you. The developers want to make every team (except the latest legendary) beatable.
  • I just have issues getting nest’s health up
  • Humblebragging is probably worse