What T7 Sith Raid Compared To T6?

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
My guild is considering trying the T7 sith raid (70.6M GP) because they are saying the bosses have much less hp. I just want to know how much harder everything gets in T7 of the raid. In terms of HP. DMG. RnG. Ect.

Replies

• Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    By T7 do you mean heroic? I think the bosses actually have more HP, since the lower tiers were nerfed.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Without hard figures:

The bosses all hit a LOT harder in heroic than any other tier. Don't count on being able to withstand many hits except with specific teams.

There's an added layer of RNG in that there's a 50% chance that each boss will take 3 turns instread of 2.

In phase 3, the lightsabers start with random buffs and apply debuffs based on which buff they have.

I'm not sure how HP stacks up since the lower tiers were nerfed.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Hi, my Guild recently completed the first 2 Heroic Sith raids.
    In Heroic (T7), the bosses' health pool is definitely lower than in T6, or it would be impossible to complete it...
    However they hit much harder so your gear must be g12.
    We have 144 M GP.
    Phase 1 was easily cleared by RJT teams (I and other 4 members scored 10% each so...).
    Phase 2 was easily cleared with Bastila teams.
    Phase 3 in present days is easily destroyed by Finn/3PO/Rebels loop... When the Devs will nerf this, we will test our real strength in P3.
    Phase 4: Nihilus part must be played with NS and then you have Sion with 50-60% health. Starting from this point, the whole guild must simply go ad do some damage...
    When Traya is alone, no team can do a fine score, the only order is "use everything"... 300 k per battle is very good.
    Good luck!
    Post edited by AleSahnDroh_1979 on
  • HP is lower in heroic compared to T6, but it is much more difficult to survive. The best way to see how ready you are is to try it and see how far you get.
  • With 70.6M GP you better have some experienced players and enough key teams for each phase (JTR P1, various teams P2, Chex mix or Deathstorm NS P3, NS P4 + kitchen sink for Sion+Traya).
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • I think you will get a rude awakening if you launch heroic at 70.6M.

The bosses hit so hard in heroic any toon that isn’t g12 will die almost instantly.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Im assuming you have someone planning on using zfinn cheese to rush through p3 before it's nerfed.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    You already received some great answers to you question.

In addition: Until C-3P0 was introduced you shouldn't expect to finish heroic tier unless you could almost complete all of tier 6 without any roster refresh at all. C-3P0 may have changed this slightly. However, there's really only 1 way to find out: Have a go at it.
  • My guild is 125M and just nearing running our first HSTR. We clear T6 handily now. 70M?....man, I don’t know. How quickly are you clearing T6?
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    My guild is 125M and just nearing running our first HSTR. We clear T6 handily now. 70M?....man, I don’t know. How quickly are you clearing T6?

I think our first clear was at 110m. The overall GP isn't as important as having enough of the right teams built up.

70m sounds very low however.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Waqui wrote: »
    ... you shouldn't expect to finish heroic tier unless you could almost complete all of tier 6 without any roster refresh at all.

Is Heroic different from the other tiers in that there are no character refreshes at the end of the day?
  • Corpus wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »
    ... you shouldn't expect to finish heroic tier unless you could almost complete all of tier 6 without any roster refresh at all.

Is Heroic different from the other tiers in that there are no character refreshes at the end of the day?

Each heroic raid is the same,, you can only use your chars once, there is no refresh. Also, in hstr, you CAN NOT escape your squad, Only hermit and 3po can escape , if they aren’t killed and they are the last ones standing.
  • Didn't realize, thanks.
    For Heroic then where are these teams best used?

BH's,
    - P1 Embo lead
    - P3 Boba lead

NS,
    - P3 MT/Initiate
    - P4 Vent/Talia

• If U have good coordination in guild and a lot of ppl who understand the point of HSTR importance for guild rise, and are good motivated - there is nothing imposilble. We are 60M guild of 21ppl and passed it. But whole guild must work like one and discord is strongly required. Proof - U can find us in .gg or ingame Terra TiTans Eternal.