My team won't counter Revan and GMY's AoEs

For some reason nobody on my CLS team will counter Revan and GMY's AoEs. Nobody on my team is dazed and Revan and GMY aren't stealthed. Is there something in Revan's kit that reduces counter chance? Han has a 85% chance and Nest has an 80% chance yet the whole team still missed three AoEs in a row in my last battle. It's understandable but still weird that CLS, Chewie and R2 can miss that many times with only a 50% chance, but 80% and 85% should be countering almost everything (apart from assists). I'd win so many more matches against Revan if the mass counters worked more consistently.

Replies

• GMY probably gains stealth after the AoE. Revan probably has Strategic Advantage. GMY may also have Strategic Advantage.
  • It's strategic advantage, a buff from Revan's leadership that makes the character immune to counters (it's blue and looks like Revan's mask)
  • GMY probably gains stealth after the AoE. Revan probably has Strategic Advantage. GMY may also have Strategic Advantage.

This.

General of the Old Republic

At the start of battle, Jedi and Old Republic allies gain +5 Speed, +5% Crit Chance and +5% Offense for each Jedi and each Old Republic ally. At the start of battle, Jedi allies gain Tenacity Up for 1 turn. While Revan is in the leader slot and not the ally slot, units are immune to bonus Turn Meter effects from Leader abilities until the start of the first turn of battle. Whenever a Jedi ally attacks out of turn, they recover 20% of their Max Protection and deal 35% more damage. When a Jedi ally uses a Basic ability on an enemy with Bonus Protection, reduce the target enemy's Max Health by 10% (stacking, doesn't work against Raid Bosses). At the start of each Jedi ally's turn, they gain Strategic Advantage if no ally has Strategic Advantage. A Jedi ally with Strategic Advantage can't be countered. Strategic Advantage: Dispel all debuffs on target other Jedi ally. They gain Strategic Advantage and assist, using their Basic ability. This character uses their Basic ability and loses Strategic Advantage.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Ok thanks, that makes sense, I must have missed that in the massive dissertation describing Revan's kit. Really annoying how they specifically designed him to be a perfect counter to almost everything.