When is the falcon kit reveal coming (before anyone asks!)

2Next

Replies

• Gannon wrote: »
    When it drops I'm sure it will dominate every known team.. Likely will be unstoppable with some weird interaction.. I'm calling plo koon

To be fair, the **** ship has never been destroyed, so there’s no reason to think it wouldn’t be unstoppable.

• “...you will also need to own any valid Capital ship of the correct star level to enter.”
    I have no idea why the word “valid” was used. Do we have access to invalid Capital ships?

“Gather ANY four ships from the Bounty Hunter Faction...”
    And here it says “any” capitalized. Since there are only 4 BH ships...why not just say “all” or “all valid” or “any valid”

CG is going to provide a capital ship-centric to the event (not sure if it will be new, or, existing) kitted out to their desire to make the event more challenging. Players will need a corresponding ship (required stars and level) in order to qualify for each tier level. The cap ship will not reflect your personal gear level, mods, and, zetas etc.
  • So confirmed any 4 valid capitol ship?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Nothing is confirmed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    dominiQC wrote: »
    Gannon wrote: »
    When it drops I'm sure it will dominate every known team.. Likely will be unstoppable with some weird interaction.. I'm calling plo koon

To be fair, the **** ship has never been destroyed, so there’s no reason to think it wouldn’t be unstoppable.

ali4z2te2d8t.jpeg

Lol no.
  • dominiQC wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    they are working on approvals. looks like it didn't get through today.

Are approvals coming from Disney? I wonder how a license of this type works...

From EA would be my guess. But I read somewhere that EA had to clear Battlefront II content with Lucasfilm in weekly meetings, so maybe they have to sign off on it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    Nothing is confirmed.

Monday
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Nothing is confirmed.

Monday

The new august.. 😉
  • Gannon wrote: »

...and then after everyone has bought BH ship packs to get it they'll "fix" the "totally unexpected usefulness of OT Falcon that was in no way fully known about and only intended to get people to spend money"
    :smiley:
  • Beeblebrox wrote: »
    Gannon wrote: »

...and then after everyone has bought BH ship packs to get it they'll "fix" the "totally unexpected usefulness of OT Falcon that was in no way fully known about and only intended to get people to spend money"
    :smiley:

"It has come to our attention that having the Falcon in your roster allows Han and Chewbacca to solo the entire sith raid. To resolve this issue we have removed all special, crew, and reinforcements abilities from the falcon in order to prevent the endless loop it created in the sith raid."
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Nothing is confirmed.

Monday

@Kyno do you mean we find out the actual event parameters Monday, or just making a joke?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Nothing is confirmed.

Monday

Kyno do you mean we find out the actual event parameters Monday, or just making a joke?

I believe we are getting the kit Monday.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Ah well my post was a direct response to someone asking if the cap ship requirement was confirmed, but good news regardless.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ah well my post was a direct response to someone asking if the cap ship requirement was confirmed, but good news regardless.

Usually with these releases we get details on the event as it follows shortly after, but we were not told anything other than the kit should be out Monday.
  • When the falcon enters combat biggs is destroyed and wedge retreats, then in 2 turns you automatically win the battle
  • Kluge wrote: »
    after enough people have depleted their crystal reserves and whaled on the booster packs...

Anyone silly enough to do that deserves it. The best you could get from a ot falcon is a higher place in the ship arena. Not worth the crystals spent. As youll just get extra crystals and a few extra store creds. Not worth the squeeze, when ill bet behind it is the real drop youll need crystals for. Like chewy and revan.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Nothing is confirmed.

Everything is permitted?
  • Woo I was right Monday! 3 days before the event. I think that’s the sweet spot now.
    Very interested in seeing the kit tbh.
  • Hmm, am I missing something? Dont they usually post the kit on this forum in the Dev Announcements and News?
  • Madlax wrote: »
    Hmm, am I missing something? Dont they usually post the kit on this forum in the Dev Announcements and News?

Refer to arena and character strategy
This discussion has been closed.