Rolo on defense

Is Rolo good on defense for a team of Rolo chaze and maybe wiggs, but I could switch out wiggs and use 2 other rebels because wiggs is too good on offense.

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Apparently Rolo lead is secretly kinda good? A few ppl have sworn by it on the forums (which doesn't mean much) and there's someone in my shard with a rolo team that I see around 150 rank often (also doesn't mean much) I've left mine on level one so keep in mind I'm not speaking from experience

CLS lead and Wiggs lead are much more popular. But if those two are off the table I suppose the only competition is Storm Han, AA,Farmboy, and Lando.

If the team has a lot of non attacks, go ackbar. Otherwise, run rolo or lando.

Rolo really is an anti-debuff + anti-emp lead. So it seems like the kinda of thing you want on offense against Palp... but again, haven't tried it myself
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I think she is supposed to be a good lead for P1 of Sith Raid. She has a really interesting kit, and her AOE gets more powerful the less enemies there are. It hits 10 times and if there is only one guy left it hits him all 10 times...

I would love to hear from somone that uses her. Seems like she would be good but I dont know enough about her.

OP for a tier 3 rebel team, ROLO Bistan, SRP, Leia, Captain Han?
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I think there's also a bargin basement P3 ROLO team.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • She's good, but needing 450 mk3 carbanti and 250 mk8 biotech isnt.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    I think she is supposed to be a good lead for P1 of Sith Raid. She has a really interesting kit, and her AOE gets more powerful the less enemies there are. It hits 10 times and if there is only one guy left it hits him all 10 times...

I would love to hear from somone that uses her. Seems like she would be good but I dont know enough about her.

P3. All attackers. Topple traya. Rolo stand alone. AOE attack. Everyone in your guild should be able to do this.
  • I've got a g12+1 ROLO, she hasn't been useful anywhere but TB.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    ronnio wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »

P3. All attackers. Topple traya. Rolo stand alone. AOE attack. Everyone in your guild should be able to do this.

Thanks. I looked it up. G8 Characters, Wedge lead. Anakin for offense up, 500k damage. Very nice.
  • Her basic is extremely underrated as well. Buff immunity on a basic is money.