More Grand Arena Please?

I absolutely love Grand Arena. Besides TB, it is my favorite part of the game. It’s so fun using all my toons and creating fun compositions.

I just wish we were able to have more.

I understand that TW and GA can’t be run simultaneously right now.

But, still, I am hoping that we will be able to in the future.

Replies

• I agree GA is a lot more fun for me than TW. I'm not a big fan of TB
  • Agreed. I'd take GA over TW any day.
  • Same @Degs29
  • Agreed
  • Agreed. Also GA >> TW. I wouldn't mind never seeing a TW again. Too reliant on guild members in the sense that you always have to wait for later walls to be opened.
  • But they need to tweak the matchmaking algorithm. When a grouping consists of 7 players that don't have Revan and 1 that does, things don't seem quite balanced.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Agree need more
  • Worst ever event, I’ve seen oak trees grow and die in the time it takes to play this event.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    But they need to tweak the matchmaking algorithm. When a grouping consists of 7 players that don't have Revan and 1 that does, things don't seem quite balanced.

When there are 5 revans and you get the number one spot without having him, you know you've done something right