TB Rogue One mission Phase 6

I have Jyn and Cassian at G12 Chirrut G11 Baze G10 Pao G11 K-2SO G9. Should I use Pao in this fight rather than k2so

Replies

• Either way you’ll do well to clear 5/6. I use Pao (g12) instead of k2 (g9) and I’ve never made it To wave 5...
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Don't underestimate the power of mods. I would suggest to mod your K2 well, and bring it for the dazing.
  • Thank you
  • I went with k2so I beat it
  • I use Pao for the offense boost. R1 is sorely lacking damage output without him.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Either way you’ll do well to clear 5/6. I use Pao (g12) instead of k2 (g9) and I’ve never made it To wave 5...

What's your team and gear? I have a G9 Baze with G8 Jyn Chirrut K2 Cassian and I usually make it to wave 5.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I use Pao for the offense boost. R1 is sorely lacking damage output without him.

I think the way to go is not damage, but exposes. K2 brings daze to counter the elite troopers and elite commanders
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    I use Pao for the offense boost. R1 is sorely lacking damage output without him.

I think the way to go is not damage, but exposes. K2 brings daze to counter the elite troopers and elite commanders

This. Targeted Daze is really nice to stop the counter attack + assist spam from the Elite Snowtroopers and will be able to stop the Elite Commanders from taking turn after turn after turn. If your guild does well on platoons you can get the chance to daze people on your first attack each wave, but that's heavily reliant on full platoons. Pao does actually help offensively though as he has an AOE that can apply debuffs as well as hit exposes placed on multiple targets from Cassian's shock grenade. Either works, although you can typically use K2 at a lower gear level because he's tankier than Pao.

I've got zJyn, Cassian and Chaze at g12, K2 at G9 and Pao at g10 and can go 6/6 with either team. Could still go 6/6 even when Jyn was g10 and Cassian was g11, but have since upgraded them for more ease in going 6/6.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Either way you’ll do well to clear 5/6. I use Pao (g12) instead of k2 (g9) and I’ve never made it To wave 5...

What's your team and gear? I have a G9 Baze with G8 Jyn Chirrut K2 Cassian and I usually make it to wave 5.
    My typing needs some modding - I meant wave 6.

Jyn g9, Chaze g12, Pao g12, cassian g9.

4/6 is standard, never quite killed wave 5.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

I recommend getting more gear on Cassian, once you start hitting wave 5/6 the enemies have huge health pools and he's the easiest way to burn them down with his numerous exposes. Once you lose Cassian you lose a lot of your offense. Also if you don't have the zeta on Jyn, it makes the mission much easier (not sure if you do or don't as you didn't specify).
  • Jyn Chaze Cassian K2.

Finished 6/6 for the first time today, was close.

Nowhere near full gear on any of them
  • Thank you everyone I did beat It and if anybody could use a tip I built speed and potency
  • TVF wrote: »

it's posted with my question at the top
  • Brayz
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    My Rogue One team.
    Cassian-g12
    Jyn-g7
    K2-g8
    Pao-not unlocked yet
    Scarif pathfinder-g7
    K2 will b g12 when done wit him. Pathfinder will b g8 for Chimaera. Should I take him higher for this? Or switch him out for Baze?
  • I can finish it with g8 Jyn, g9 K2, g12 Cassian, Baze, Chirrut. No zetas.

I think pathfinder needs to be much higher gear to be of any use.