Most assist heavy team?

So I was just doing my combat missions for TB and I decided to use this team for all of the assists: Ackbar, Hyoda, Leia, Chewie, and Ezra. Nearly every move called an assist. This got me thinking, if I replaced Leia with C-3PO (who I haven’t unlocked yet) could that be the most assist heavy team you could create? Both of Ackbar’s specials call an assist because they’re not attacks, Ezra’s 2nd Special calls a target to assist, himself to assist, and another ally to assist because it’s not an attack, Chewie assists whenever a guarded ally uses any basic or special ability, all of Hyoda’s abilities call assists because they’re not attacks plus his masters training calls a mass assist, and C-3PO’s special calls a mass assist plus another ally to assist since it’s not an attack. Can anyone think of a more assist heavy team?

Replies

• C-3PO won't call assists under an Ackbar lead. Both of his abilities inflict debuffs/TMR, which are considered attacks.
  • Both C3PO skills are attacks so no assist from AA leader... Maybe GK instead since he also have a mass assist and no-attack skill...
    Also han solo would be good since chewaca will asist every han attack xD

Sadly out of the fun o those assist this team is useless against most of the meta teams...
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Does Greedo assisting himself count? :p
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • zChirpa lead ewoks w/ 3po have a solid amount of assists. I'm currently running zChirpa lead, 3po, logray, wicket, paploo.

zChirpa has 60% chance to call random ewok ally for assist when special used
    paploo special already calls assist
    chirpa special that calls all ewoks to assist
    3po special when everybody has translate to assist as well

If the team survives and gets all buffed up its a fun group
  • Ackbar, Hyoda, BB8, Chewie and YOLO is the most assist heavy I can think of. Maybe not the best combo, but most assists.
  • Gar saxon in a trooper team featuring range. It's ridiculous. Gar alone can fire off upto 10 consecutive assists, and that's after everyone else has countered.
  • C-3PO won't call assists under an Ackbar lead. Both of his abilities inflict debuffs/TMR, which are considered attacks.

Forgot his special inflicted confuse, thought it was just his basic.
  • c4qlm0frlv0y.jpg

Try this, fun as hell.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    c4qlm0frlv0y.jpg

Try this, fun as hell.

This is seriously my favorite team in the game, I so want to upgrade and use it more once I can focus on it. Right now my mind is occupied by Ewoks for C3PO.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    It bothers me that I barely know who three of those are, if at all.

(no one need tell me)
  • I’m using the old republic team as mentioned above it’s tons of fun.
  • CHFC22 wrote: »
    Gar saxon in a trooper team featuring range. It's ridiculous. Gar alone can fire off upto 10 consecutive assists, and that's after everyone else has countered.

So if all my troopers have Retribution from Range and the enemy uses an AOE attack against the squad, the 4 IT toons counter and then Gar attacks 4 times?
  • Dralkyr wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    Gar saxon in a trooper team featuring range. It's ridiculous. Gar alone can fire off upto 10 consecutive assists, and that's after everyone else has countered.

So if all my troopers have Retribution from Range and the enemy uses an AOE attack against the squad, the 4 IT toons counter and then Gar attacks 4 times?

Yep. He'll replicate whatever number of counters they fire off. It's very amusing.
  • CHFC22 wrote: »
    Dralkyr wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »

Yep. He'll replicate whatever number of counters they fire off. It's very amusing.

I have him at 7*, maybe I should gear him up and try...seems hilarious fun.
  • ojjvlmzekwof.jpg

Working on this now, tried in GW and its fun.
  • TVF wrote: »

(no one need tell me)

Good to know
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

(no one need tell me)

Good to know

Thanks for responding