Does anyone EVER get a mummy drop on Ghosts of Dathomir?

2Next

Replies

• I only get shards for the two from the event. My spirit is over 5 stars while my zombie is barely 3. Just RNG.
  • I thought mummy referred to Mother Talzin lol.
  • 8 of each today. So yes.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Mine were always pretty evenly split. Though now I have 7* Zombie and my Spirit is 184/85 so this event will henceforth be purely a source of shard shop coins for me.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I almost always get Zombie shards. I 7* zombie like half a year ago, and I am still 3 shards short of 7* spirit (I do not farm for either aside from the Dathomir event)
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • No. Stupid event.
  • I never get mummy shards. I got 14 zombie shards today tho
  • Funny thing, before I 7 starred Zombie (Mummy) I used to get spirit shards almost every time. After I maxed zombie, I started getting zombie shards most of the time. Today's I got 7 of each though, which is rare. I still don't have a 7 star spirit though, so I want spirit shards.
  • Never split, it's either both zombie or both spirit, which I don't entirely mind cause I need spirit shards
  • It gave me 1 of each almost every event so I must have just been lucky. But it turned out to be a good thing because the more I use spirit the more I really like her over Talia.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Are we all just going to ignore that the OP called NS zombie a "mummy"?
    Its better than some people calling nightsisters "mommy"

Wait... I thought Daka was the mommy
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Yeah back in my day this was the only way to get Spirit or Zombie shards.

What, like Saturday? Lol. I make myself laugh. Yup, paploo and logray were the same way. Ah, the outrage that caused. Now people complain when logray doesnt appear in guild store all the time
  • Sure you get only zombie drops once she is 7* and you’re praying for spirit drops to get that one up to 7*. Ah why does that always happen to me? Wish I could trade 14 useless zombie shards for those much desired spirit shards
  • Are we all just going to ignore that the OP called NS zombie a "mummy"?

They did look mummified when Old Daka brought them back to life. Countless generations of Nightsisters, all well-preserved and ready to be used as cannon fodder.
  • I never get spirit drops, I only ever get zombie. I would like some NS Mummy shards I don't have any of them as yet
  • Nothing but now that I got her fully farmed
  • Are we all just going to ignore that the OP called NS zombie a "mummy"?

Yes, please. -OP
  • So apparently I get HORRIBLE RNG with this event. :\ I'll keep playing, but RNGesus if you're listening.....
  • Ultra wrote: »
    I got 16 Zombie today. My Zombie's already 7*. I need 14 Spirit shards to promote to 6*. Not happy.
    You can always farm spirit from Cantina

I got better people to farm from the Cantina.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I got 16 Zombie today. My Zombie's already 7*. I need 14 Spirit shards to promote to 6*. Not happy.

Spirit ain't people.

She's also really good (from what I've heard).
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Spirit ain't people.

She's also really good (from what I've heard).

I've heard she's good too, but I am yet to farm the Vets, Hera, Old Ben and whoever's needed for Revan from the Cantina, so Spirit is very far down on my to-do list and I would much rather not spend precious Cantina Energy on her.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • The exact opposite for me, my Zombie is almost at 7* and my Spirit is barely 5*, and I haven't farmed either of them outside the event.
  • Apart from everything, spirit is needed to have a chance to beat Revan with NS.
  • I need spirit shards, will trade zombie shards. I average 15 zombie shards each time it appears. Spirit is still not 7-starred and I won’t farm it.
  • I only get zombie shards. I’ve maybe got 5 spirit shards since I started doing this event.