Active Guilds Looking For Players - December 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• MutineerRA
    284 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Mutiners without fears

2 spaces

108mil gp

Looking for player with 2mil+ but we’re flexible on this

H raids 7.30pm uk time

T6 sith opens as soon as we have tickets (looking to move to Hsith soon)

No 600 ticket rule but be as active as possible

Contact me on here or in game if any questions. Obi Dan 949-699-318

Cheers
    Post edited by MutineerRA on
  • Conjugate Alliance

Seeking New members

UK based with some US and elsewhere

We run all raids heroic. HSTR start time is GMT+1 8pm

We're looking for players that can deal 5m+ damage in HSTR and are willing to participate actively in TB and TW.
    Every team can clear HSTR in less than 3 hours.
    We require 600 daily, HSTR, TB and TW participation.
    we use Slack for communication
    We'd also like you to have a synced swgoh.gg account

We are now 3 guilds after growing and expanding from the original, all lead by Longtee:
    Conjugate Elite https://swgoh.gg/g/33513/conjugate-elite/
    Conjugate Equilibrium https://swgoh.gg/g/43655/conjugate-equilibrium/
    Conjugate Knights https://swgoh.gg/g/49011/conjugate-knights/

Please pm me with questions or join the Discord recruitment server https://discord.gg/dT85Ymk

Thank you for considering us!
    In-game name: Deadhearth
    SWGOH.gg profile: https://swgoh.gg/p/119746486/
  • THE SENATE is an alliance of guilds that supports players at all levels of play. We are a community of resourceful, experienced players who strive to grow and develop ourselves and our peers to achieve great things! Whether you are a new player looking to get guidance on how to develop a solid roster of Heroes, or an experienced player hoping to reach a higher tier of play with like minded individuals, we support guilds at all stages of the game. As a community oriented alliance, The Senate strives to be a welcome environment where players can feel free to dive into deep roster strategy, or just kick back and joke around with fellow Senate members. The Senate is a place where you can feel like part of a thriving group, and a place to call home.
    We are currently looking for players anywhere from 500k to 4M+ GP, for different guilds with different goals! Our top guild is completing HSTR, with tight entry restrictions. All guilds have HAAT on farm, of course.
    The following requirements apply to all guilds:
    * Have a Discord account and be active
    * Have a swgoh.gg profile
    * Participate in all guild activities - TB, TW and Raids!
    * Earn your guild tickets daily; 600 required for some guilds, 500 for others
    * A fun and friendly attitude!
    If you want to be part of an ever-progressing, friendly guild that competes hard and whose members help each other improve as best they can, THE SENATE is the place for you. You will also receive updates and information on all the new content and best strategies in the community. If you want to come and join us to reap the rewards of being in a strong and vibrant, successful guild, come join THE SENATE!
    Come say hello in our Discord server and see what we can offer!
    https://discord.gg/zqFrdfc
    See you on the Senate floor!
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/25450/lp-padawans-league/
    LP Padawans League
    70 mil GP
    currently looking for daily active players of around 1 mil or more GP to fill 5 or more open spots.
    We are very active and do Heroic Rancor 3 times per week on a regular schedule times per week. We also do HAAT 2 times a week also at set time. We do not have Sith on a set schedule yet but are running them as soon as we finish one and have tickets available. Currently running Sith at T6 and are focused toward heroic Sith and getting rdy for that. We are an EST guild.
    requirements:
    1. Currently looking for members at 1 mil or higher GP or close to that
    2. required to contribute a daily average of 500 tickets per week however we do understand that real life takes priority we just ask that you inform us if there is a good reason you can't meet that sometimes.
    3. must sign up on swgoh.gg website and have profile setup to sync and public.
    4. must communicate. we don't expect you to be a super chatter box but must keep up with info and follow instructions posted in discord. So discord is a requirement.
    We are pretty laid back in general but we are active and want members who are actively pursuing this game and trying to always improve. We are a teaching guild so we love to help people to learn the ends and outs of this game and strive to make you the best you can be. If interested or you have any questions please feel free to join our discord and give us a shout out in our lobby channel where one of our officers will be happy to help you or message me directly.
    https://discord.gg/B32Vmrv
    discord id Telperien#1840
    https://swgoh.gg/g/25450/lp-padawans-league/
  • Acolytes of Darkness are looking for a few new active members

We are 51mil GP
    Run Heroic Rancor 3x / week HAAT 2x / week and 5-6* STR
    Members must contribute 600 raid tickets daily and contribute to guild events

Must use Discord - hit me up edmndo0l9286.jpeg
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/30207/greeedos-galactic-uprising/
    Greeedo's Galactic Uprising
    139M

Requirements
    >participation in Heroic sith raid (0 is ok unless we ask for damage), TB (play the special missions, deploy phase 3-6 and play missions),TW (can go all defense or all offense, or a bit of both)
    >try to get close to 600 tickets
    40 to 41* in LS TB.
    41-42* in DS (very close on 1 more stars)
    TW 10 win streak (I show 40 wins)
    Raid times: 8pm EST
    We like to have a good time, and help develop players to reach their potential.

DM (discord: armyofone#3163) me you if you would like to check us out. A link to your swgoh.gg profile in the DM is a plus.
  • Shadows of the Fallen - 108 mil guild looking for 1 more member

Our guild is looking for 1 member to push us over the top after we finish Territory Battles. We have 107 million GP, 37* LS TB, and 39* DS TB. We run heroic rancor and AAT. We currently run T6 in the sith raid (complete it in approximately 9 hours), but we are starting HSTR on February 15th. Potential recruits need a least 1 HSTR ready team, preferably 2. GP is less important than being able to help in HSTR.

Guild Reset - 5:30 pm EST
    Tier 6 Sith - 5:00 pm EST
    HPIT - 6:00 pm EST
    HAAT - 7:00 pm EST

600 tickets mandatory and strong encouragement to participate in TW/TB

Message me on Discord - WaxilliamLadrian#8280.
  • Guild: PortugalHeroes - https://swgoh.gg/g/1697/portugalheroes/

Recruiting up to 10 members

currently: 112M GP
    Doing: Heroic sith Triumv raid, Heroic AAT, Heroic Pit

Portuguese-Brazilian guild

Requirements
    participation in Heroic sith raid (0 is ok),
    TB (play the special missions, deploy phase, play missions),
    TW (can go all defense or all offense, or a bit of both)
    600 tickets daily (or close to it)
    Commitment to the guild

Raid times: 22h30 Lisbon Time

No GP requirement
    No toons requirement

Profile in swgoh.gg highly recommended

Contact us:
    DM (discord: https://discord.gg/us6Gwry)
  • THE SENATE is an alliance of guilds that supports players at all levels of play. We are a community of resourceful, experienced players who strive to grow and develop ourselves and our peers to achieve great things! Whether you are a new player looking to get guidance on how to develop a solid roster of Heroes, or an experienced player hoping to reach a higher tier of play with like minded individuals, we support guilds at all stages of the game. As a community oriented alliance, The Senate strives to be a welcome environment where players can feel free to dive into deep roster strategy, or just kick back and joke around with fellow Senate members. The Senate is a place where you can feel like part of a thriving group, and a place to call home.

We are currently looking for players anywhere from 500k to 4M+ GP, for different guilds with different goals! Our top guild is completing HSTR, with tight entry restrictions. All guilds have HAAT on farm, of course.

If you want to be part of an ever-progressing, friendly guild that competes hard and whose members help each other improve as best they can, THE SENATE is the place for you. You will also receive updates and information on all the new content and best strategies in the community. If you want to come and join us to reap the rewards of being in a strong and vibrant, successful guild, come join THE SENATE!

• Desperately seeking Traya? - then come join Galactic Alliance Command

We're a UK/ US/ Euro based Guild with Traya on farm that plays hard but values real life.
    We're independent so do what we want and have fun doing it.
    We do expect you to deliver your 600 raid tickets daily but that's about it - if you're like us, you'll be playing the game anyway
    Nearly 160m GP so we're looking for players 3m GP+
    Key info:
    40+ stars LSTB/ DSTB - we think we'll max these before March!
    All Raids at 20.00 GMT with 24 hour log-in to guarantee rewards and shards
    All chat on Discord

We're currently using a couple of alt accounts to keep our raid ticket totals maxed so if you'd like to replace one of these please pm me nerfherder#3140 and we'll sort that out
  • zrewzxrpkaor.png

https://swgoh.gg/g/16538/hot-damnerons/

Hot Damnerons

90M+ GP

The HOT DAMNERONS want YOU!

The Hot Damnerons are social, team-players who help each other improve. Our strong organisation means we punch above our weight in TB and TW. We also have a busy Discord server with channels for help and tips, strategy, theorycrafting, and (of course) memes and general nonsense.

We have HSTR on farm, and are looking for players to help speed runs up. Ideally, we want players with strong p3 and/or p4 teams (e.g. Nightsisters)

If you're keen to progress (and for Traya) but aren't ready for an ultra-demanding guild, drop me a DM.

We have:

- All Heroics on farm

- A strong bot-assisted planning system for TBs and TW. (Plus ROLO/IPD shards.)

- Very knowledgeable players always willing to help (or debate!)

- Our independence! We are not part of an alliance, and instead work together as a cohesive unit.

We are looking for players who:

- Are active and get 600 tix wherever possible

- Have at least 1.4M GP but allowances can be made for HSTR ready squad(s)

- Have at least 1 HSTR ready team

- Contribute fully to guild activities in game (or let us know when you can't)

- Are on/willing to join swgoh.gg (for our bots)

- Communicative on Discord for coordination

Feel free to pm me or contact me on discord xiaosufei#0513 for more info
  • Echo Base Squadron

We are an active UK based guild looking for daily players.
    Currently we have 44 players and a GP of ~86 Million.

What we are looking for:
    - Level 85 (minimum required to join)
    - > 750k GP
    - Have JTR or CLS (preferably both)
    - If you don't have JRT and/or CLS yet, willing to collect them.
    - Take part in all the guild events
    - Get your 600 daily tokens each and every day
    - Join our Discord server
    - Have or willing to create an swgoh.gg profile
    - If you won't be able to play for a couple of days, tell the officers

We offer:
    - Regular Heroic Rancor and Haat Raids with a 24 hour join period, starting at 21.00 UK time
    - Sith at tier 6 starting at 18.30 UK time
    - Players that will help each other with advice and donations
    - Two advisors (independent from the guild) who not only help plot out guild strategy but also advise players on team and mod setups
    - An active Discord server including guild rules and channels for team- and mod setups
    - Regular cleanups on inactive players
    - Cleanups of players that don't participate on guild events

We use in-game chat but prefer discord ( https://discord.gg/sFZvNGr )
    Take a look at our swgoh profile:https://swgoh.gg/g/55039/echo-base-squadron/

Drop me a line if you want to know more or just feel free and join our Discord and guild.
    My allycode is: 693-852-446

Regards,
    Nabucco
  • Fettman85
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Position filled
    Post edited by Fettman85 on
  • We are a fun active guild looking for a few new Active members.We have many old members and we answer any questions quickly. if you are looking to get to the next level and make some friends join Feldercarp
    https://swgoh.gg/g/2737/feldercarp/
    We have had people join at level 60 and have stayed and they are level 85 now.
  • eShyVcA.jpg?1

**Want Traya shards? Tired of feeling like getting 600 tickets a day is your part-time job? We have Heroic Sith on farm and we understand that real-life comes first**

Adult Gaming is recruiting and has a spot open. We're a Heroic Sith guild that is team-focused, with active leadership.

-We run only Heroic Raids.
    -All Raids are 24hrs no damage. Haat launches at 8pm Eastern and is FFA, Sith launches at 9pm Eastern and is also FFA. Rancor raid launches at 7pm Eastern, but we ask people to wait until 7:30pm Eastern to post damage.
    -TW: We look at the matchup and if it is way too lopsided attacking isn't mandatory, otherwise we ask people to actively participate.
    -We have a Line chat we encourage people to join, but it's not mandatory.
    -We ask that players do a minimum of 450 daily raid tickets, but we don't boot people out because real life gets in the way and they might have low tickets sometimes.
    -Our Galactic Power is at 164 million, and we get 45 stars in the TBs.

-We're competitive, but we understand that real life comes first. You won't get booted if you're away on vacation, just let us know.
    -We're team-focused, with veterans who are happy to give advice and stable leadership.

Requirements:

-Must be level 85, minimum 2.5 million total roster galactic power and 27 g12 toons.

If you're interested, please look for the "Adult Gaming" guild in the game and join or send me an ally request in the game and DM me so I can send you an invite. My Ally Code is 383-247-961 (PadmeSkywalker).

Thanks!
  • Alysha
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Are you looking for a relaxed Guild? Then look no further! Join ***TheJediKnightsWhoSayNi***!

We are a 99MilGP Active Guild looking for new recruits to fill our ranks.
    1. We are an easy going and supportive Guild. We understand that RL can and does happen!
    2. Must be Active.
    3. 2MilGP minimum.
    4. Please follow directions to support the Guild.
    5. CST-HPit, HAAT, SithT6.

Feel free to private message me with any questions you may have. Above all have FUN! :)

qcsiekxdiedo.png
    Post edited by Alysha on
  • classyRus: Who we are and why you should join us.
    First of all, the name says it all: We’re Classy AF. And we are looking for approx. 2 Classy AF people to join our Classy AF guild! (Did I mention we are classy??) The ideal candidates will be level 85 and have a minimum GP of 1.5 million.
    This is a guild built around active and highly active players who balance gaming with family and other real-life values and priorities. While not hardcore in expectations, neither is it completely casual. There are minimum requirements, but flexibility is available with some reasonable communication.

I know, I had you at classy af – but I am still going to give you a general list of guidelines that you must follow:
    1. DAILY 600. Recommended, but not required.
    2. RAIDS – HPIT & HAAT are 0 dmg for 24 hours. HPIT, soloers MUST wait 20 minutes to post dmg. SITH is currently FFA, with the periodic mandatory “test raid” to gauge improvement.
    3. TW & TB – Participation is required for both with flexibility allowed (in the interest of not writing a novel, I will answer any questions directly and not on this post).
    4. FARMING. We do not have farming requirements; however, we openly discuss farming suggestions to not only help YOU, but to help the guild as a whole.
    5. SWGOH.GG account – this is required. If you don’t have one, please get one ASAP, it is easy to create an account, but we will be happy to help if you need it.
    6.DISCORD – also required. This is our main source of communication for all things guild related. The in-game chat only goes back so far so communication can easily be missed.
    7. Have fun. Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Listen Linda, LISTEN…. we don’t ask for much, and communication goes a long way with us, which is why you can expect good communication from officers regularly. This group is lead by some amazing people and we all share the same vision, and we are very good at keeping ourselves in check, because we know that is vital to run a successful guild.
    And here’s the thing, I know you are already sold on us, but I am gonna shove some more awesomeness in your face anyway.

We have members from all over the world, and because of that, we run weekend HPIT’s when we are able to on an opposite schedule (from our typical USA times) for our members overseas.

We also have a KICKASS system of bots on our Discord server. Some examples:
    SWGOH Bot: Gives mod help, displays member profiles/zetas, gives arena climb advice, and more. SCORPIO Bot: Gives zeta investment advice, shows squad progress for the entire guild, organizes your mods, and more.
    EchoStation: Automates TB and TW to create the most efficient strategies, then DM's each member their assignments. Our interface also sends out announcements for things like upcoming raids, TB/TW, heists, and game updates.
    That’s just to name a few! We have a Rockstar on our team that is working tirelessly to install as many bots as we need to change the way we play the game forever!
    And….
    Epic selfies!
    Hilarious memes!
    Sarcasm!
    Random nickname upgrades!
    Boxed wine!

So. Contact either Amy#8509 or (me) lordvitiate#5233 on discord if this is the guild for you, or even if you just want more information!
  • Tehva
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    cvfbxyhqmvoj.png

ExiledSons is a group of players across several games who love playing together and are looking for more dedicated players to help us grow and become a HSTR guild. However we dont just want experienced players. We're also happy to help you grow to the player you want to be. We're made up of experienced launch players, returning players and new players.

Currently running HPIT, HAAT, STR 6.

Message me here or on discord Tehva#5471 for more information.
  • Upgrayedd_VIII
    265 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Guild Name: VIII (spelled viii)
    Guild-GP: 140M
    SWGoH.gg Guild-Link: https://swgoh.gg/g/16389/viii/

Fully Heroic: HPit, HAAT, HSTR

Discord is in use but NOT a requirement.

You can join our Discord Servers Guild Recruitment Channel with this link to instantly get in touch with us. There is always someone online :)
    https://discord.gg/jWpQbQS

lthynjifngrc.gif

VIII (or viii) currently has 1 opening for an active new member looking for a fun, friendly and active guild! Current Guild focus is HSTR squads. We are completing HSTR.

We are a mostly North American based guild, but we have several members in Asia and Europe. That means there is almost always someone online!

Who are we looking for? You! That player at 2.5M GP or higher, active daily and wants to improve and help others to grow! Must have a few good G12 squads for TB/TW

VIII Critical Info!

HPit runs 2 to 3 times per week. Weekday starts are 10PM EST; weekend starts 3PM EST. Strict 24-hour zero damage rule in effect! Solo efforts are allowed to post 15 minutes after raid start time.

HAAT runs 2-3 times per week. Weekday starts are at 9PM EST; weekend starts are at 3PM EST.

HSTR runs at least twice a week and completes in under 12 hours.

TW – 32 wins and counting! We rarely lose. We are in the 3 zeta bracket for a win, 2 for a loss. One guild officer coordinates offensive and defensive strategies. Must have ready squads (NS, FO, Sith, Jedi, BH, Empire, Phoenix, Scoundrels, etc.).

TB – Achieving 40-43+ stars on LS/DS battles.

Discord is in use and encouraged, but it is not required. Discussions other than SWGoH encouraged!
    You can join our Discord Servers Guild Recruitment Channel with this link to instantly get in touch with us. There is always someone online :)

Guild activity reset is at 7:30PM EST.

We have no requirements for raid tickets; just do what you can. We all have lives to lead!

Finally, chat first when you join. Otherwise, you get the boot

Ohh…and HAVE FUN! We are NOT a Guild of Elitist Jerks ;)

If interested, please either reply here, PM me, or contact myself or another guild member.

In-game I'm both Dark Helmet (561-425-188) and Upgrayedd (563-833-936).

Hope to hear from you soon!
  • Guild name: Raw Talent
    150mgp
    All hraids on farm
    9pmet raid times
    https://swgoh.gg/p/454186744/
    Independent guild
    Looking for 2.5mgp with teams geared toward hstr
    600 tickets more often than not and participate in Tb/tw.
  • Looking for members who like to chat, play and help us beat HSR!

We have great teamwork, super helpful knowledgeable members and we love TW.
    GUILD: Galactic Rebels (Invite only)
    ALLY CODE: 813-741-235 (Korre Maseo) or 762-787-361 (MBS)
    Requirements for members: Level 85, 1.5 Million GP Minimum, Must have JTR or will be ready for her when she comes back in a couple weeks.
    Current Guild GP is 115 Million and have 2 spots left.
    We run HPit 3 times a week and HAAT 2-3 times a week. Central US time.
    0 for 24 on HPIT with a million cap and HAAT is 0 for 24 hours 5Mil cap for those with 7* GK, usually play at 6:00pm central US time.
    LS TB 33* DS TB 35*
    TW - We have 38 wins so far
    We are a pretty easy going, fair group. We only use in-game chat, but we do have a Facebook group too. The Facebook group is completely voluntary. Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes - Galactic Rebels
    If you are interested in joining please message and send an ally invite to MBS.
    Thanks for looking
  • ac35754y5bdc.jpg

REVENGE ALLIANCE 2 is looking for 2 or 3 active players.

About us:
    20.000/25.000 tix a day,
    61mil gp
    Hpit
    HAAT
    Tier 5 sith raid
    3/4 wins TW
    21 stars light/dark TB
    Active on line
    Us based, but world wide players
    Solid crew, most know each other for a long time
    Helpful in sharing gear and answer questions and help you focus.

About you:
    Active daily player
    600 tix a day or close to
    +1mil gp
    Participating with raids, TW, TB
    Not to shy to jump in our line group now and then and share the fun and knowledge

Interested or any questions?
    753-547-531
    Or message me in here

MTFBWY

• Nosferatu91
    399 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    https://swgoh.gg/g/56579/imperial-deathsquadron/

34/50 111M GP

The Imperial DeathSquadron are a new UK based guild, looking for social and active members. The leadership team is made up of 3 long term players with a wealth of game knowledge and the rosters to match.

The guild name comes from the personal squadron of Darth Vader, a formidable force to live up to.

RAIDS:
    Heroic Sith - 2030 UTC
    Heroic Rancor - 2000 UTC
    HAAT - 2030 UTC
    24 hrs no damage
    No raids on a Friday or Saturday

TERRITORY BATTLES
    DARKSIDE - TBC ⭐️
    LIGHTSIDE - TBC ⭐️
    Once the guild has achieved 190m GP we expect to be consistently completing rebel scum and the coveted Vader’s fist.

TERRITORY WARS:
    Very focused and strategic coordination
    Set squads to choose from (recommended but not mandatory farms)
    Defence quota
    You will be a member of one of our five squadrons with Rancor rewards for the highest banner tally

MEMBER REQUIREMENTS:
    Discord
    2.5M GP (would consider lower depending on roster)
    swgoh.gg account
    The desire to be a part of a brotherhood

WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU:
    A wealth of in guild swgoh knowledge
    We run regular ‘Masters Training’ sessions
    Top tier regular guild rewards
    Our very own #molsbot
    Plenty of banter

If you are interested, please join our recruitment server at https://discord.gg/pRjeSX3
    Post edited by Nosferatu91 on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/24284/thebeginnersguildtothegalaxy/
    The Beginners Guide to the Galaxy
    85mil GP
    Min 1.5 mil GP requirement

We are looking for players that are close to hstr as we have got a few players at that level and with more players at that level we can achieve it quicker and as a team. We are looking for gamers that are willing to put in the hard graft not just looked to be placed in a hstr guild a piggyback off others. So come here and make a name for yourself.

We get at least 30 stars in both territory battles and always get at least one zeta in territory wars.

Hpit and haat is on farm
    We run t6 on sith raid.
    Hpit is 1900 after a 24 hour join period
    Haat is 1900 after a 24 hour join period
    Sith is FFA

We ask for the minimum of at least 400 daily tickets

All we ask is to be chatty and nice and helpful. We have got to the point we have by having like minded people who are in it for the guild. And also follow the guild rules

Discord and swgoh.gg are a must as we are trying to coordinate for hstr so we can work better together.

Come chat to us on our recruitment server and chat to one of our officers or if you have any other questions come and feel free to ask
    https://discord.gg/Z3EZn6d
  • Guild Name: VIII (spelled viii)
    Guild-GP: 140M
    SWGoH.gg Guild-Link: https://swgoh.gg/g/16389/viii/

Fully Heroic: HPit, HAAT, HSTR

Discord is in use but NOT a requirement.

lthynjifngrc.gif

VIII (or viii) currently has 1 opening for an active new member looking for a fun, friendly and active guild! Current Guild focus is HSTR squads. We are completing HSTR.

We are a mostly North American based guild, but we have several members in Asia and Europe. That means there is almost always someone online!

Who are we looking for? You! That player at 2.5M GP or higher, active daily and wants to improve and help others to grow! Must have a few good G12 squads for TB/TW

VIII Critical Info!

HPit runs 2 to 3 times per week. Weekday starts are 10PM EST; weekend starts 3PM EST. Strict 24-hour zero damage rule in effect! Solo efforts are allowed to post 15 minutes after raid start time.

HAAT runs 2-3 times per week. Weekday starts are at 9PM EST; weekend starts are at 3PM EST.

HSTR runs at least twice a week and completes in under 12 hours.

TW – 32 wins and counting! We rarely lose. We are in the 3 zeta bracket for a win, 2 for a loss. One guild officer coordinates offensive and defensive strategies. Must have ready squads (NS, FO, Sith, Jedi, BH, Empire, Phoenix, Scoundrels, etc.).

TB – Achieving 40-43+ stars on LS/DS battles.

Discord is in use and encouraged, but it is not required. Discussions other than SWGoH encouraged!

Guild activity reset is at 7:30PM EST.

We have no requirements for raid tickets; just do what you can. We all have lives to lead!

Finally, chat first when you join. Otherwise, you get the boot

Ohh…and HAVE FUN! We are NOT a Guild of Elitist Jerks ;)

If interested, please either reply here, PM me, or contact myself or another guild member.

In-game I'm both Dark Helmet (561-425-188) and Upgrayedd (563-833-936).

Hope to hear from you soon!
  • emr4t1c4abcu.jpg
    Warriors Path is looking for active players with an emphasis on heavy participation in Territory Battles and Territory War.
    We are a active guild located in North America and base raid events on CST time zone.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/2260/warriors-path/
    Leader - Dakraa Ally Code 529-536-232
    Officers - Zard Loktha Ally Code 439-932-196
    SR71 Ally Code 335-926-684
    Xipe Totec Ally Code 654-816-359
    Quade Collins Ally Code 686-131-141
    Viper83 Ally Code 611-745-316
    Line App Chat is preferred. Contact BionicPunk for invite.
    We currently have 40 players with 111 million in GP.
    Currently we are conducting Heroic Pit (24 hr. join period followed by FFA), Heroic Tank (24 hr. join period followed by FFA), and T6 on Sith Raids (FFA on launch).
    We earn lower 30 stars in LSTB and DSTB. We are needing active players to help boost those scores.
    We would prefer players with 1.5 GP or higher. For players with lower GP, we do have a sister guild JV Warriors Path for players that are typically below 1.0 GP (Contact Gtaylor83 Ally Code 998-456-122 for details).
    Player participation in guild events is a must! Players need to earn between 400-600 Daily Raid Tickets.
    So if you are looking for an active but laid back guild, set your sights on Warriors Path!
This discussion has been closed.