What faction are you working on?

2Next

Replies

• In cantina store I'm getting Storm trooper (I avoided him, most everyone else is 7*), in arena store I'm doing Cassian, gw store if I don't use it for shard shop currency then K2 (trying to get my R1 squad better). Fleet arena is for zetas and clones
  • Oh, and fleet I'm getting lando's falcon and trying to get to enfys nest node...
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Working on multiple faction wrap-ups. This is my bench.

iussjy08adcb.png
  • Ewoks. Currently I have:

Elder 7* g12
    zChirpa 7* g11+4
    Paploo 23/100 g11+3
    Wicket 34/100 g10+1
    Logray 1/100 g9+3

I have Scout and Teebo at 7* but low gear. Hopefully I can finish the others before 3PO comes back so I don't need them but Logray shows up so rarely in the shop...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Sith.

After all Feburary is right around the corner.
  • This is super fun to read all of what you’re working on, seriously, it’s the most fun I’ve had on this forum.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • I'm also hoarding for Revan... He needs 198 mk3, 54 Omega, and 60 zeta mats... Currently at 83/13/52.

Also needs 400 carbanti,150 stun guns. At 109 and 87. It's going to be really hard to sit on 400 carbanti
    and 150 guns awaitingg revan... I'm sitting on a g8 GK that is really going to want half of those (since his g8 tier requires 200 carbanti and 100 guns)...
  • thedrjojo wrote: »
    It's going to be really hard to sit on 400 carbanti
    and 150 guns awaitingg revan...

It’s not so hard, at least for me. Although I would like to just spend them already, since I don’t really enjoy hoarding too much of something for too long.
  • thedrjojo wrote: »
    It's going to be really hard to sit on 400 carbanti
    and 150 guns awaitingg revan...

It’s not so hard, at least for me. Although I would like to just spend them already, since I don’t really enjoy hoarding too much of something for too long.

Me too, I hate hoarding, can’t stand it. If I’ve got a stun gun, I just have to place it on someone!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Bounty Hunters and Ewoks. I'm bound and determined to at least unlock Chewie and 3PO the next time they come around. Still a ways to go.

Then, it's on to Old Republic!

mfx7mnn0mnhx.png
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • Right now, I’m using virtually all of my LS/DS energy on farming bounty hunter ships for the Millenium Falcon.
  • Murder bears at the moment but almost done, then i'll probably work on either nightsisters or resistance for sith raid. Or maybe gear up the new OR characters until they become farmable
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Working on a few pilots right now and then the new OR and scoundrels side by side
  • Finishing jedi atm for Revan arena team. On hold getting gear for Revan so can g12 him when I unlock him.

Then NS (refresh MT node as of tomorrow) - just to gear them and get MT from 5 to 7 star.

Then farm the 2 ships for falcon whilst gearing BH for Chewy. (getting Zam from fleet, Denegar from guild store)

Then will replan, possibly Ewoks.
  • Nothing much to be honest....

I have a couple of cantina farms queued up to help my guild with platoons in TB and the bounty hunter ships are on a slow farm as I'm in no great rush for the falcon.

Also, I can't gear C3PO or Traya any more until they're 7* so I'm throwing the odd bit of gear on Kanan or Zeb to boost Ghost up a bit whilst trying to farm more G12 or G12+ gear to beef up some of my gold toons!
  • A mixture for me. Bossk to finish Chewie, 3 more shards of t3 and Revan farm will be complete then finish death trooper. Pao, Chirrut, savage from the stores. Range trooper and Sabine too.
  • I'm working on Jedi mainly. I'm running Rebels with Nest in arena, and they're doing okay but without 3PO I can't get through the wall of Revans. The only Jedi I even have up to G11 is GMY though, so I've got a lot of work to do. Bastila, Jolee, and GK are all still G8, so it looks like I'll still be running Rebels for a while even after I get Revan.
  • doTTornado

Darth Sidious(lead) - dots + leadership for all allies
    Darth Vader
    Wampa
    Shaman - still undecided, trying to reuse characters I have

Thrawn/Tank/Someone for tenacity down.

I can’t spare resources to have it absolutely useless (i am a newer player) but even if it won’t perform the way I envision I will still have a lot of fun!
  • Bounty Hunters and Jawas (seriously, need to unlock Engineer and gear them up well)!

• Mixed bag, energy is all going to wrap up bossk (6 shards) and Hit 5* on Xanadu Blood and IG-2000, then I will resume Hounds Tooth/Jango, slow roll on Xanadu Blood, Vandor Chewie, and throw a bit at Sith Bomber as a speculation farm for Ebon Hawk.
    Ship Energy is speculation/TB squadron farming Sith Fighter.
    Cantina is L3-37, followed by Sith Marauder.

(Fully resigned to throwing most of those farms aside again next month when all the new KOTOR characters hit the board)

Gear is (along with Revan Hoarding) just wrapping up on Sith Triumvirate team (need a little more on Sith Trooper and Badstila), followed by a ‘faction pass’ on Jedi to make Revan Plug and Play, then a gear pass on First Order and Scoundrels to bring them up to par for TW/GA.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    This is super fun to read all of what you’re working on, seriously, it’s the most fun I’ve had on this forum.

Low bar :p
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • doTTornado

Darth Vader
    Wampa

I can’t spare resources to have it absolutely useless (i am a newer player) but even if it won’t perform the way I envision I will still have a lot of fun!

Mission and Zaalbar gives dots as well
  • I'm spreading too thin....
    OR for Revan. TB heroes: IT, Hoth twins, Rogue 1.
    Finishing Bossk for 5th BH.
    Everyone needs gear.
    And Wedge + Bistan ships
  • I'm spreading too thin....
    OR for Revan. TB heroes: IT, Hoth twins, Rogue 1.
    Finishing Bossk for 5th BH.
    Everyone needs gear.
    And Wedge + Bistan ships

Good job though, I can only work on one faction at a time, you’ve got your hands full!
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Update! Here’s my Ewoks now after a few days from before.
    xytg0i4hgvsk.png
    Can’t belive I had to zeta chirpa.🤦‍♂️
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I did it for the event. It's a fun zeta for a fun team.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    I did it for the event. It's a fun zeta for a fun team.

Yeah, actually can’t wait to use it. I was just joking with the ongoing “zeta chirpa” joke that Cubs started.
  • doTTornado

Darth Vader
    Wampa

Mission and Zaalbar gives dots as well

Thank you, Zaalbar would be a difficult farm it is good to know about those 2.
  • I really should be focusing on the BH ships, but I am trying to finish off a couple toons that kept getting kicked to the side. Need 24 shards to finish Holdo (then I will be down to three DS Hard nodes) and 17 more shards for Baze (will be glad to finally get that one done). I have been hitting the Jango/HT node and then using any remaining energy for the other two BH ships.