2 questions

Chewbacca will be guarding weakest ally and Han. Is Leia the weakest or Lando?
Can Chewbacca come out of stun to guard Han and weakest ally?

Replies

• It all depends on how your characters are modded. No he wont assist if hes stunned, but the guard buff will still be active as long as he's alive.
  • Dmoney5101 wrote: »
    It all depends on how your characters are modded. No he wont assist if hes stunned, but the guard buff will still be active as long as he's alive.

Okay. The other question: who is the weakest? There at least 2 BH abilities that play off of that
  • It depends on how they are modded. On what their health and protection are at.
  • Dmoney5101 wrote: »
    It all depends on how your characters are modded. No he wont assist if hes stunned, but the guard buff will still be active as long as he's alive.

Okay. The other question: who is the weakest? There at least 2 BH abilities that play off of that

Weakest is defined as lowest health+protection. Bossk's abilities are dynamic, so they'll check who is weakest every time his turn comes up. Chewbacca's ability is static, so it only checks for Han and the weakest at the start of the encounter.

I'm able to sim my way through Galactic War and all the tables, so I'm not sure what happens in later stages of those things--Maybe it checks and changes at the start of each stage/GW node?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.