Guilds should be unlimted donations

I’ve been playing this game since it debuted, & not much has changed with the guild helping/ donating. If we are a family aka guild we should be able to donate when ever we want not limited to 2 donations then have to wait a full day to be able to request again. The game is hard & pricy enough. For the people that are part of a guild let us be able to send stars, credits, even character shards to each other. Just a thought... it will help the guilds unite more to be a more flawless competitive family. For the people that can donate the stuff let them.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    A change like this would be open to abuse.

much of the limitations we see are based on pacing the game, a change like this could change that too drastically. adjusting limits on things would be nice, but no limits would not work.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    it's also odd that sometimes we can give 2, other times only 1 (haven't looked it up). I would think up to 5 would be a reasonable number, altho anything is open to abuse. I do think that change would help build guild cohesion and cooperation, and in focusing resources.

I mean, 3 at least?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Don't think I've ever seen 1. 10, 5, or 2.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

I think he means an individual being able to give 1 or 2. 1 when the total is 2 or 5; 2 when the total is 10.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

I think he means an individual being able to give 1 or 2. 1 when the total is 2 or 5; 2 when the total is 10.

^^
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Thanks for responding everyone. But in all honesty they are now milking this game. There should be a part two by now! So the guild idea I think could breath some exciting life back into this routine based game of get the freebies & cheap gold items. But if everyone thinks that it would be abusive oh well..... most games let thier guilds help & interact allot more than just 2 items a day. There goes that idea coming to reality!... enjoy everyone!