Bounty hunters! We don't need their scum. [MEGA]

Replies

• Neither does Xanadu Blood, there is no reference anywhere that i know of that had Cad Bane run into the Falcon. That was my whole point.

This game has never followed any lore. So it’s no biggie you need XB for the event. It’s a CCG with a Star Wars skin, nothing more.
  • ThePuffinPuffin
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Tthink about the requirements for the same event in the future. Yes there is only 4 ships now but there might be 5 come next week. There might be 7 next year...

{EA_Lanna: edited by CM}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Brockman08 wrote: »
    Oh yeah, another money grab from EA. It’s getting really pathetic. You either spend hundreds to keep up or you’re continually playing catch-up.

No money, no game.

When does Ships get the game part ?

Since they were introduced.

Agreed. And then they ruined it. ;)
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Brockman08 wrote: »
    Oh yeah, another money grab from EA. It’s getting really pathetic. You either spend hundreds to keep up or you’re continually playing catch-up.

No money, no game.

When does Ships get the game part ?

Since they were introduced.

Agreed. And then they ruined it. ;)

Ruined what.... ships is amazing but there is almost nothing to do with them maybe GA, 20 seconds TB, maybe TW, 30’second smugglers run..... ALL some people want is something to domwith ships

Who cares what star you unlock falcon.... who care no restrictions on a raid ??? TB meh maybe for platoons its going in....
    No reason to sweat anything but 5* unlock

Where is it documented that its a 5* unlock? Revan was thought to be a 5* unlock too.
    They said its a legendary event which means its a 5* unlock. With Revan, they never said he would be legendary. They announced him and in the same follow-up post said it will require the 5 KOTOR toons at 7 stars and called it an ancient journey event
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    BTW Auura Sing did have a Blockade runner that they could use as the Capital Ship. makes as much sense as needing Xanadu Blood.

But it has nothing to do with trying to capture the falcon

And the only link between Cad bane and the Falcon is he was killed by Boba Fett in one of the unreleased clone wars cartoons The only ships that could have been involved that have been released is Slave 1 (actually tracked the ship to Bespin) and Hound Tooth as Bossk was present at the meeting. No capital ships were present either as Tarkin was dead and Thrawn disappeared at the end of the Rebels cartoon, both events before the ESB meeting. Home One was available but would probably be the opposing capital ship considering its light side. The point is very little of the game is based entirely on canon and they can and will do what they want going forward.

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    BTW Auura Sing did have a Blockade runner that they could use as the Capital Ship. makes as much sense as needing Xanadu Blood.

And the only link between Cad bane and the Falcon is he was killed by Boba Fett in one of the unreleased clone wars cartoons The only ships that could have been involved that have been released is Slave 1 (actually tracked the ship to Bespin) and Hound Tooth as Bossk was present at the meeting. No capital ships were present either as Tarkin was dead and Thrawn disappeared at the end of the Rebels cartoon, both events before the ESB meeting. Home One was available but would probably be the opposing capital ship considering its light side. The point is very little of the game is based entirely on canon and they can and will do what they want going forward.

Nice cherry pic guess you didnt read the post after that before writing your short novel

Nice cherry pic guess you didnt read the post after that before writing your short novel

That must be the one where you agree to the point I made. Guess because I don't sit here and read the forums all day I missed that reply, would also explain my low post count compared to people such as yourself.

I will endeavor to be more diligent in the future and not reply with some background information to support the statement I made without checking if you or anyone else had replied without my knowledge. Thank you for correcting me on the proper rules in the forum and I will promptly return to my corner and try not to let your comment hurt my feelings
  • Eliza42
    10 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    You all are abunch of whiney babies. Seriously are you too stupid to think about the requirements for the same event in the future. Yes there is only 4 ships now but there might be 5 come next week. There might be 7 next year... people use your brains.

This assumes that CG is not capable of changing “requires 4 BH” to “requires any 4 BH” in the future. The thread is about lack of care/QA.

Simply changing “any 3” to “4” would have given us less to poke fun at.
  • so what you are saying is that the only bounty hunter ships are required for this event? Because unless Im missing a ship somewhere there are only 4 bounty hunter ships

Pretty sure ig88 was in that meeting.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Eliza42 wrote: »
    You all are abunch of whiney babies. Seriously are you too stupid to think about the requirements for the same event in the future. Yes there is only 4 ships now but there might be 5 come next week. There might be 7 next year... people use your brains.

This assumes that CG is not capable of changing “requires 4 BH” to “requires any 4 BH” in the future. The thread is about lack of care/QA.

Simply changing “any 3” to “4” would have given us less to poke fun at.

Unless they turn it to "hey but we meant these specific 4, not the other 3 newly released" I don't see a cause for complaint.

It was Boba, Bossk, Dengar, 4-LOM and Zuckuss. The path each took is depicted in the book Tales of the Bounty Hunters.
  • fseixas
    33 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    fseixas wrote: »

It was Boba, Bossk, Dengar, 4-LOM and Zuckuss. The path each took is depicted in the book Tales of the Bounty Hunters.

And IG 88 as well. You are correct
  • Remember the good old days when we would get double drops when an event occurred. Now it's what can they do to make it so users will spend $$. Putting all required ships under the same mode is just a **** move.
  • Looking at what has happened the state of the game, the state of the forums is filled with an incredible amount of discontent. With good reason too. I'm calling it from now, players get this "new" ship. It will be op with a combination of some other ones and it will get nerfed. Calling it from now.
  • They won't nerf it until they make a ship raid and it wins too easy

You are correct, thank you for pointing that one out

You are correct, thank you for pointing that one out

Didnt boba sabotage igs ship, so only he can follow the falcon in tales of the bounty hunters.
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Remember the good old days when we would get double drops when an event occurred. Now it's what can they do to make it so users will spend $$. Putting all required ships under the same mode is just a **** move.

Double drops would be nice but not really needed if you are diligent on your farming.
    ecvtnhwmvhtn.png
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Are you trying for 7* @Rojas ? That's almost exactly where I am (I'm a little further on HT) and I'm thinking 6* is the best I can do.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I think with this event double drops not really needed but would be cool.

Since chewy was announced we knew. 25 purp for refresh , ht around for awhile and meta in ships, and ig and xb not on ships nodes is pretty sufficient.

Legendaries, for the most part,= 5* ftp and 6* and 7* = some money or serious saving.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Unless I'm mistaken, Hounds Tooth was farmable when Double Drops were active the last time
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Unless I'm mistaken, Hounds Tooth was farmable when Double Drops were active the last time

I believe you are right. I remember taking advantage....only 6 more shards to go. Double drops for the other would be nice though.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Still dont understand why anyone cares if 7* first time literally platoons ??? If you have HT you can auto smugglers run.... no content in game where it will even matter with OP kit incoming and most people probably already have han n chewy g12 maxxed like Im just not feeling any reason to panic on this period

I feel they lose more money NOT having any real ship content for us to play at all...especially a raid where stars matter?

Seem super counterintuitive.... unless they plan on putting every dollar they make and invest it in ship content ( which i would gladly contribute btw) i just have 0 reason to cAre whT star i unlock at.... again with the kit its gonna prob get will be OP at 1*
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    Still dont understand why anyone cares if 7* first time literally platoons ??? If you have HT you can auto smugglers run.... no content in game where it will even matter with OP kit incoming and most people probably already have han n chewy g12 maxxed like Im just not feeling any reason to panic on this period

I feel they lose more money NOT having any real ship content for us to play at all...especially a raid where stars matter?

Seem super counterintuitive.... unless they plan on putting every dollar they make and invest it in ship content ( which i would gladly contribute btw) i just have 0 reason to cAre whT star i unlock at.... again with the kit its gonna prob get will be OP at 1*

I am thinking... that more ship content will be added. They have done a good job getting new ships out there. It’s just a real slog to get them farmed up.

BUT!!! I have literally said this for years lol so I really don’t expect much.
  • I feel like usually when CG does double drops, it’s just for the two days before the event starts, if I’m not mistaken. But I could really use double drops on XB and IG... even with two refreshes on each node, I might fall a bit short this first time around.
  • I haven’t been farming BH ships because I’m still working towards OR for Revan so I’ll miss out this time.
    I guess if I opened my wallet I could go for what is likely to be the most overpowers ship so far but that won’t be happening
  • I’m at 4 for the ig and blood, literally 65 to go for both, hoping I can get an unlock but only averaging 3 shards of each a day, so doubtful, double drops would really really help..
    Without sounding like I’m whining, revan, c3po and until recently chewie we’re taking priority over farming potential ships for a potential event that might have been added, especially as falcon has been screamed about for years...heyho you make your choices and live with them.. if I don’t unlock this time I’ll get it next time and unless it completely negates ht in ship arena it’s not going to be the thing everyone wants it to be..
  • Natetiffer
    290 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I have the 4 current BH ships. If they aren't enough this time then I have a few months for next time.

I don't know for sure but if we get multiple versions of Mil Fal why not 2 versions of Slave1, surely Jango had it first... And let's face it, they'll be a leg o brick version soon...
    This is the Way
  • Can’t wait to get the falcon and then have it unavailble for the next tw😜
This discussion has been closed.