Community Territory Wars Poll Results [MEGA]

Replies

• For what it's worth - It takes a lot to get me to go post something (anywhere)

How is it that CG does exactly the opposite of what people wanted. It seems painfully clear & obvious that we liked buffing under-used toons, which created a fun cool new angle to the defense/offense strategies.

Instead CG hears something different. So where is it that people filled 50 pages saying: "Hey I've got an idea, let's take away a bunch of toons and totally break up all the teams?"

Summary for the class: Adding things good - Removing them bad.

If you never ever do this awful plan again it will still be too soon.
  • CoSrenegade
    195 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I guess my defense is CUP lead, GG, Count Dooku and Mace :tongue:
    new meta …

edit: last time it worked kinda well :)
    Circle of Sin. 2 Teams. This is the way! cos.rocks
  • Gannon wrote: »
    2a58ct3xgt4e.jpeg

Did they list every "active" toon?
    Lol

Should be "were determined".
  • So, now we cant use teams we've grinded and grinded to get? Great, wohoo, Ive finally got xyz ...and cant use him! Said noone ever. We're supposed to be matched against similar teams are we not? Those teams should be able to find ways around your D or bebable to defend against your attacks..thats the whole point!
  • Tanist wrote: »
    How is it that CG does exactly the opposite of what people wanted.

Because we keep playing.

• DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Tanist wrote: »
    Because we keep playing.

Yes. but are we paying? Ahhh that is the question Horatio. To spend or not to spend. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune or take up credit cards and thus end them in a sea of debt. Ahh it is to weep..
  • CoSrenegade
    195 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Because we keep playing.

Yes. but are we paying? Ahhh that is the question Horatio.

Jayne does the math
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYb-VNCet48

• Chain of command. What's that? The chain I beat you with when I'm in command.
  • :lol:

I aim to misbehave ;)
  • Tanist wrote: »
    Because we keep playing.
    Yes. but are we paying?

I don't know the numbers Homeboy. I genuinely don't know if they make money out of this...I mean I assume they do?

• Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Because we keep playing.
    Yes. but are we paying?

I don't know the numbers Homeboy. I genuinely don't know if they make money out of this...I mean I assume they do?

The only ppl here promoting the "just go with it, it's one TW" aren't pushing ppl to spend money to get toons like mace or the geos high enough to replace banned toons, so I really doubt they'll make any money over this one TW. Most ppl won't spend for something as small as a win in one TW tho, so doubtful.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    I mean, if you are going to force every player to check the official forums to see which toons are banned, at least make it easy for them to find this information. Like a giant banner on the top of the forum that says "CLICK HERE TO SEE A LIST OF BANNED TW TOONS"
  • sorry to correct you, but you mean the "list of active characters" I assume? :)
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    I mean, if you are going to force every player to check the official forums to see which toons are banned, at least make it easy for them to find this information. Like a giant banner on the top of the forum that says "CLICK HERE TO SEE A LIST OF BANNED TW TOONS"

They'll post that as soon as the TW is completed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

They'll post that as soon as the TW is completed.

yeah, cuz due to technical difficulties bans are also effective in the following TW …
    boy I would go mad :/
  • Ultra wrote: »

But that would mean them having to come out of whichever obscure planet they’ve exiled themselves to
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    :lol:

I aim to misbehave ;)

You sir, win the internet! #SERENITY

The dialogue is oddly appropriate

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1VR3Av9qfZc
  • I joined this forum because of how bad of an idea this was. The last TW was excellent. The best I've been a part of. You guys took seldom used characters and made them not only fun, but added a new depth of strategy to the TW. It also leveled the playing field, to a degree, against the pay for play players.
    This iteration of TW literally hurts everybody involved. The people that paid money for revan (and other toons affected by this) now dont get to use them. And for those people that didnt pay, but invested a lot of time to gear up their toons now dont get to use them either. Removing a single toon can completely nerf an entire squad that people put a lot of time in to develop. All of that money spent, and time spent should be rewarded in TW, because that is the event everyone looks forward to. It is the most rewarding part of the game (and I don't mean loot rewards). This sucks the fun out of TW.
    If you guys think GA is going to be the heart of this game you guys are dead wrong. The funnest part of this game is working together with your guild to beat another guild doing the exact same thing.
    I sincerely hope you guys stop this before it even launches. Or, at the very least, never ever do this again, and go back to giving bonuses to seldom used toons.
  • Seriously, this makes zero sense..
    What were you lot on when you came up with this idea?
    Also, so many complaints yet zero reaction..
    You want to get rid of your entire playerbase or what??
  • Personally, one of the main reasons I check in with the forums is so that I can see all the overreactions. I find them all very entertaining no matter where they fall on the spectrum of justified to ludicrous.
  • So, you as a beginning player focused heavily on First Order, Nightsisters, and Bounty Hunters for TW. Never fear though, because...
    TAureliusC wrote: »
    If you have a deep roster, this will benefit you even more. If not, then at least most of the premium characters will be off the table, and that levels the playing field tremendously.

/sarc
  • :lol:

I aim to misbehave ;)

You sir, win the internet! #SERENITY

The dialogue is oddly appropriate

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1VR3Av9qfZc

Man, thanks y'all. I literally went on an hours-long nostalgia trip over Firefly.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPwkDF5AxQM
    Take my toons. Take my TW. You can't take the sky from me. ;)
  • And in today’s lesson of what NOT to do in business, we will examine CG/EA and their deliberate choice to disencentivice players from spending money.

I’m guessing none of the developers went to business school?
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Gannon wrote: »
    2a58ct3xgt4e.jpeg

Lol

This entire tw idea just gets more and more lazy
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    They can type in all that text but couldn’t just type the excluded characters
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    Gannon wrote: »
    2a58ct3xgt4e.jpeg

Lol

This entire tw idea just gets more and more lazy

They can’t even write correctly. Derp
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    /sarcasm

This is the best idea ever. CG has the best people working for it coming up with the best ideas. The Community loves the way you are making TW fun and exciting. There are pages and pages and thread after thread about how awesome this new TW concept is.

Please give us more characters to buy. Please take away those characters next time around. Please try and ban all the characters that we use in Arena and other modes. That should make TW even more fun and exciting that this one.

/sarcasm off
This discussion has been closed.