Events cadence

I know it felt good a short while after new years when we didn't have 6 events to go throuhh each day anymore but doesn't 1 event per day seems dull too?

I would like to see more than just 1 event per day, like the post if you do too

Replies

• I can remember having to wait weeks for an event, I am happy getting something to do each day :)
    More events mean more rewards- players progress faster necessitating adding more on the other end. I don’t feel the need to rush through life.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Pulsipher wrote: »
    I can remember having to wait weeks for an event, I am happy getting something to do each day :)
    More events mean more rewards- players progress faster necessitating adding more on the other end. I don’t feel the need to rush through life.

This kind of sensible attitude doesn't fit in here.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • dominiQC wrote: »
    I know it felt good a short while after new years when we didn't have 6 events to go throuhh each day anymore but doesn't 1 event per day seems dull too?

Technically there are 3 as cls and r2 are still running for the younger players who haven’t unlocked them.

Technically there are 3 as cls and r2 are still running for the younger players who haven’t unlocked them.

Newer players. Age has no meaning here.
  • KLCS21 wrote: »
    dominiQC wrote: »

I would love to play the Luke or Rey Event again, even I finished both already a long time ago. I don't need a big loot. Just for the fun.

• Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I don't mind single event days, although the days where all I get to do is sim an Omega Battle feel like kind of a letdown.
    Timo wrote: »
    KLCS21 wrote: »
    dominiQC wrote: »

I would love to play the Luke or Rey Event again, even I finished both already a long time ago. I don't need a big loot. Just for the fun.

A mythic-style version of Journeys would be kind of cool. Like the same event, but the difficulty is ramped up to require gear 11-ish and decent mods. Reward could be any of the "normal" event rewards: high-quality mods, credits, omega materials, etc.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Sorry, double post.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

I know it felt good a short while after new years when we didn't have 6 events to go throuhh each day anymore

It felt soooo good when i had 6 events to do each day !

That first day without multiple events was awful, Christmas events were a really good move by CG
  • I think they need to add tiers to most events for end game players.

The only event I can't auto the highest tier for is the smuggler one. But I can beat it.

Most days there's no challenge for late game players. Hstr is as close as it gets and we have that on a 2hr farm. And it's only twice a week.

Pit and haat are now soloable mostly on auto. Most every recurring event is autoable and some have multiple tiers so they are a time sink but not really fun anymore.

So here are some suggestions.

1. Add a hard tier to gw that requires multiple gear 12 teams to beat most days.

2. Add a harder tier to all challenges and ship challenges.

3. Add tiers to recurring events and alkow earlier tiers to be simmed or do shared attempts with rewards adjusted so the harder tiers are worth missing the easier ones. Omega battles would be the best place to start. Have a tier that is actually hard that rewards zetas and omegas.

4. Add mythic rancor and eventually mythic haat for more of a challenge.

And obviously all of these ideas include rewards in line with the increase in difficulty.

The only event I can't auto the highest tier for is the smuggler one. But I can beat it.

Most days there's no challenge for late game players. Hstr is as close as it gets and we have that on a 2hr farm. And it's only twice a week.

Pit and haat are now soloable mostly on auto. Most every recurring event is autoable and some have multiple tiers so they are a time sink but not really fun anymore.

1. Add a hard tier to gw that requires multiple gear 12 teams to beat most days.

3. Add tiers to recurring events and alkow earlier tiers to be simmed or do shared attempts with rewards adjusted so the harder tiers are worth missing the easier ones. Omega battles would be the best place to start. Have a tier that is actually hard that rewards zetas and omegas.

And obviously all of these ideas include rewards in line with the increase in difficulty.

No, we really don’t need a ridiculous amount of content which working adults (who u know, help to pay for this game) end up having no time for. The current pace is fine - most of us don’t see the huge stack of events because journey events and non-mythic legendary events dont appear. But take a closer look at the whole row of greyed out events in the events section and u’ll realise that there’s plenty coming up.
  • Mythic Rancor seems interesting. Immune to TMR. Greater damage, greater health pool. Aaaaand go!

No, we really don’t need a ridiculous amount of content which working adults (who u know, help to pay for this game) end up having no time for. The current pace is fine - most of us don’t see the huge stack of events because journey events and non-mythic legendary events dont appear. But take a closer look at the whole row of greyed out events in the events section and u’ll realise that there’s plenty coming up.

This working adult could easily do three events a day . I work 45 hrs and have an 8 year old. I say at least leave the option out there. If you miss rewards then oh well. “It’s just a game”