Trying to set TW squad crashes game

Basically the title. I was able to set a fleet defense but every time I try and set a squad defense the game crashes with error code 9.0

I thought this TW was supposed to have certain characters removed but they are all available for me to select. Did my game not update properly?

Replies

• Feel free to merge this with the "Banned Characters in TW Causing Reset" thread - sounds like the same issue.
  • Yes all my characters are available in the box on the left. I also have no verbiage of any kind that there are character restrictions - if not for the forums I would have no idea why my game is crashing.

At least I can work around this by looking up who the restrictions are and avoiding them but many players will not know to do this.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I haven't looked at the panel on the left but in squad builder the banned toons are red as if they'd already been used, so you could do that as well.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Interesting, I'm not seeing the ban toons.

Using squad builder those toons are red, I can select the team but they are excluded.

So it seems to be working correctly. I suggest you report this to Answers HQ to help isolate the issue.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>